Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Amberjack

Ridiculously overpriced. $400 / month just to be able to integrate with google shopping (regardless of how many orders). I wish i had known this before getting set up with free version. Don't mind paying but the cost is way too much compared to good alternatives. Now need to switch. Wish i had read the reviews prior.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We absolutely hear and sympathize with your frustration about not being able to have access to some of those features. A support agent has reached out to you to try and resolve this matter, but we have not heard back. However, we have transformed our plans and pricing and our premium features are now more accessible than ever. We encourage you to check out our new plans or reach out to our support and we'll be more than happy to assist you with finding the right plan for your brand.

Youth Principles

Time spent using app About 1 year

They deserve -10000 stars!!! Their own customer service people don't know what they are doing!!! Klaviyo integration only on annual plan. Who are your scamming???? Scammers!!!! I can't believe shopify allows these scammers to do whatever they want!!!!

Crossing Islands

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I am not sure why this doesn't work, but no test emails ever came through - it isn't because I had any problem installing it into Shopify.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We want to apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. A support agent has reached out to you several times but sadly we have not heard back. Please reach out to us at any time should you reconsider.

luckypeach.co

Time spent using app 3 minutes

It was completely unusable after download. I was very disappointed. It asked me to make an account, but every time I clicked "Submit" I got an error message even with all fields being filled out correctly.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for this inconvenience. After looking into your case a support agent has reached out to you several times with no response. Please know that we are available 24/7 should you reconsider.

Debra's Passion Boutique

Time spent using app About 4 years

If you don't pay a lot which I don't because I use the FREE version don't expect much. At least I have moderation. But it's December and no reviews are showing on my website since October !! Boo hoo. I hope you fix this soon.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for reaching out to us. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Our customer support representative has already contacted you and has resolved the issue. We are always trying to improve our product, so please know that your feedback is extremely important to us. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you're experiencing any lingering issues.

Kallie & Co.

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I used to like this app. After some issues, I reached out to try to figure it out, and the support has not been helpful at all. Very frustrating. I hope to find a replacement instead of using them.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know that we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our customer service rep has reached out to you several times to address any issues you've encountered. Please contact us again if you are experiencing any lingering problems.

Pillowsprays

Installed the app but needed help to activate the widget in the way that I wanted, which involved inserting code into my store. I requested help and received an initial response asking for access to my store but since then I have heard nothing and no amends have been made to my store. Poor service, wouldn't recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the delayed response time. Our support team representative has reached out to you and successfully completed the widget installation. We are constantly working on improving both our products and our support and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

Waka Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works fine until it doesn't. Won't send automatic reviews as it suppose to do and you will find out about it a few months after. Happened several times and their support is absolutely the worst. The first time they said "it was a bug and will not happen again" then, happens again!! You'll wait for hours on the chat, then they won't resolve it for days until you ask to speak with a manager. Paid $200 a month for a service that didn't work properly and now finally switching. Every "add on" costs more and it just doesn't worth it. There are new and cheaper solutions now out there, go with them.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Please know that we absolutely understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have looked into your case and according to our records, the Automatic Review Request setting was turned off manually on your end. A support representative has contacted you in order to try and resolve this matter to your satisfaction. We are very sad to see you go, but should you need any assistance with your transition, please let us know.

pH Balance Skincare

the widget is broken again.........and got no help again ....:(
the reviews should be updated by us or if need to be deleted ...we can't even delete on the back end the review what you guys uploaded 3 times by mistake ..... not sure how long I wanna stay with you guys it's very bad......

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that we completely understand your frustration. Louanne, our support team representative, has already reached and she's doing everything she can to assist you. As far as we can tell she's now working on your imports, but your feedback and satisfaction are extremely important to us so please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any lingering issues.

Lat & Lo™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had nothing but problems with Yotpo. Hyper expensive and constant "need to upgrade to get more features" led to constantly increasing our costs with little real reward. Customer service was not that great. We were desperate so we kept going back thinking that we must be doing something wrong since they have great reviews...but it was just not good in the end. At one point our review requests were somehow randomly turned off (though we had not logged into the dashboard ourselves to do it) yet we were still being charged. I only noticed when the reviews stopped coming in for some reason. When I inquired about the recent drastic reduction in reviews being submitted, the rep said "oh, you're not requesting them anymore"...Wait? Huh? I am paying hundreds of dollars to NOT request reviews? Who would do that? So, we paid over $300 for absolutely nothing for a period of time. No offer to refund, no help whatsoever except for "sorry, you paid us but weren't collecting reviews" (why would we ever intended to NOT collect reviews, but pay hundreds to Yotpo still to do so...that should not even be an option.) In addition, after recently changing over to another service provider who's pricing is MUCH better and offers way more user-friendly features and design options, I am sad we didn't leave YotPo sooner. I feel like we wasted so much money. Honestly, one of the worst app experiences we've had on Shopify and overpriced if you are a store that does volume. Lastly, there is no clean uninstall. So after deleting their app, you will still have to deal with the headache of going into your liquid.code and removing all of the crap off. There are way better options out there now. I would not recommend YotPo to a friend if they asked.

November 3, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We'd first like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We have taken your claims very seriously and conducted a thorough investigation and found that the Automatic Review Request was manually turned off by someone on your team in September 2019. We apologize for not alerting you earlier regarding the matter and completely understand your frustration regarding the billing.
If you would like us to send review request emails to all the customers from May 2020 to July 2020, please reach out to us and we will do so without any charge.
While we are sorry to see you go, should you need any assistance in your transition please let us know.
We are constantly working on improving our product and our customer service, and your feedback is instrumental to our ongoing process.