Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The Modern Pocket

To remove the code go to your theme's "edit code" section. Then click on "Templates" and look for "product.liquid" then delete the line that contains "yotpo" in it. Save your time cause after you uninstall this app the code still stays.

Toys 4 Wise Kids

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! Once you do a mistake, it is done. The app will not fix it anymore. In fact, I have uninstalled the app and it is still running on my website, and I have no idea how is that even possible. Just forget it about it. Completely irresponsible team behind this app.

Mckim Photography

looks good , but very expensive , too expensive this is $360 a year at least. Shopify themes have this built in for free, not sure why i would want to use this as it does not seem to get more people to leave reviews

Dermacol Comestics

the program works well but it is extremely is high. We are looking at $300 + for their app. i will be switching to a different provider
AS for removing the code after installing is a nightmare. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THE TRAIL.

Mookyboutique

There is a bug and support doesn't answer for 5 days.
Worst support

Puffydreams

Paying way too much for a buggy app. Have had multiple bugs that haven't been fixed for a few weeks now. However, I must say the account manager is very helpful but has her hands tied as development cant get bugs fixed.

UPDATE: Support takes a week to respond to questions.

Hotdogfpv

I would not add this app again, if given the choice. I initially installed it because it seemed like a fantastic product - and I'm sure it is. My complains are this:

1) They place their logo and link at the top of the review section. I think it makes the store look cheap and unfinished. I'm not happy with it, at all. I feel like they're basically forcing me to barter - their service, for free advertising. Something, I wasn't aware I was agreeing to.

2) When I removed the app from my storefront, it didn't go anywhere. Sure, the benefits of YOTPO were disabled, but the changes made to my theme were still present.

Now, I've reinstalled it, because I'm not comfortable manually removing the code, and if it's going to be there, it should be functional Still - if I could do it all over... I would not have installed it in the first place

Perfectsculptbras

Not very pleased with the auto post functionality. We have reviews that have not been moderated being posted on google. I would like to remove it and the help is almost non-existent.

Vaya Island Llc

We gave them a try. The sales team is very pushy and the app is overpriced compared to its competitors. From our experience they have very sub par customer service. We just switched over to Judge.me as it has all the capabilities Yotpo does at less than half of the cost. Shopify reviews also is a great app if you're just starting out.

Fobiu8

Cool app but overprices.
Really to expensive for small business.

got loox for cheaper price,,much cheaper..