Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Developer
Yotpo
4.9
November 15, 2019

As a stand alone tool, unintegrated, it works fine, does what it says on the tin. But in a modern ecommerce environment who wants tools that are unintegrated and in the review context, not communicating with Google to present your reviews in search and ads, as per this stated feature:

"Drive high-intent traffic by displaying ratings in organic search results and Google Ads."?

Well disappointingly, it cost $8500 per year to get access to this feature, it comes with other features, but when you are trying to grow your store this feature is very useful without the rest, but totally and completely unaffordable for smaller stores. Great if you are already the size of John Lewis or Amazon, but you probably need it less if you are already that size.. Thanks for your help Yotpo in enabling the growth of our store... NOT!!!

Salt Flats Clothing
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Edited May 28, 2019

It seems Yotpo teams do not care about Support ... I have some tickets and did not get an effective response .. .and I am still waiting .

Beautylet Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 15 days
Yotpo replied June 4, 2019

Hey Beautylet Store,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents has gotten in touch with you to assist with the issue you were experiencing, and was able to help resolve it.
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like assistance with, and we would be glad to help!

May 6, 2019

Exceed 10 orders a month and you'll learn that it's ludicrously overpriced! 50 cents to send a form email? Really? I'll send them myself at that rate.

TrueToSource
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Yotpo replied May 7, 2019

Hey TrueToSource!

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding orders, our pricing model is available on our website. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $199 a month.

We would be really happy to assist you in understanding which plan is the best fit for your business, and to ensure you will be happy using Yotpo's product!

Thanks again!

Melanie - Customer Care Team

April 8, 2019

Good basic app for collecting basic reviews. But if you want ANY additional features you are going to pay more money and big bucks for it. Their literature is very unclear as to what features are included in your plan. I spent countless hours trying to install features they advertised on their site, only to hear back that I need to pay more $ for these. Not cool guys.

Grip Clean
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Yotpo replied April 10, 2019

Hey Grip Clean,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have also reached out by mail to see if I can help at all with the features you would like to use.

Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $129 a month.

Would be really happy to assist you in understanding which features are available on which plan, and to ensure you get set up well!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Melanie - Customer Care

April 4, 2019

This app is horribly overpriced in today's marketplace. After being with Yotpo for more than a year, and consulting with their marketing team to get me to upgrade to their higher tiers for other add-on services, I have since found that there are other companies offering similar services for far less coin.

Worst of all about Yotpo is the customer service. I am trying to export my reviews via csv file, and the app will not export the reviews. This could be just a technological glitch, and no one should expect a company to be perfect in this regard. However, I have contacted Yotpo three times now in the last week to get tech support help with this bug in their app, and I have received NO responses. Not even one acknowledgement that they are going to help out.

Buyer beware. If I were you I would look elsewhere. As for me, I'm not looking back....but I do hope I can get my hundreds of reviews exported, and yotpo does not seem to be willing to help.

DECOBOOM
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Yotpo replied April 8, 2019

Hey Decoboom,

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents replied accordingly with the import list that you requested. We are sorry to read that you haven't received this. If you could please reach out to me directly at support@yotpo.com with the correct email address and I will happily resend you the list.

Looking forward to your response so I can help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks again for taking the time to give your feedback.