Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Vapor Town USA

I've been using Yotpo for 3 months now. It is excellent for soliciting reviews and putting that part of your job on cruise control. If you only use it for reviews I recommend their service. However, their paid Rich Snippets service is seriously lacking. I've had no short of 7 occasions in which the rich snippets stop showing up in Google organic search. Each time I have to reach out to their service department via email and often receive a flippant email back and they close the ticket as if the issue has been solved. Their solutions are also less than ideal - if you look at my site you'll notice a text based star rating under the Product Title. Looks out of place but they say that's all they can do? Often they don't respond when I request a different solution. It will be a good day when Shopify integrates these features as standard out of the box.

Plant Essentials: Online Ecostore Wellness Store | Skincare Maker | Beauty Spa, Townsville QLD

ok, but for the price, the support is not all that helpful.
can be glitchy for customers to use - and as we know, if it's too hard, customers give up trying to post a review.

1 2 4 Next