Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

ChattyFeet Socks

We have mixed feeling about it. It's really good in getting reviews but the pricing model is unfair. We only wanted a plan with 100 orders per month but then discovered that only the premium plan will show the reviews on Google Product Listing. This is really not cool. The reviews belong to us and you can't force people to upgrade just so you won't block their reviews from showing in Google Shopping.

Eternal Wooden Roses

This app is very good and the support does get to your requests.

The reason I am giving 3 stars is because I had them change something and they changed other things I did NOT request them to.

Also the request I made should be an option (or at least have a help for it so you know to request it) the option is having the email review request being sent X days after FULLFILLMENT and not from ORDER DATE.

One Squat Shop

It's brought customers back to write reviews, and that's great!

shop.gifts.com

Lots of functionality but beware - I installed this yesterday and I did not actively enable the email feature (or so i thought - just opened it to play around with the templates) .... but just now (24 hours later) it has emailed all of my previous buyers with a review request. Trying to get a hold of customer support to see how I can turn this off until I'm ready to launch it.

Vapor Town USA

I've been using Yotpo for 3 months now. It is excellent for soliciting reviews and putting that part of your job on cruise control. If you only use it for reviews I recommend their service. However, their paid Rich Snippets service is seriously lacking. I've had no short of 7 occasions in which the rich snippets stop showing up in Google organic search. Each time I have to reach out to their service department via email and often receive a flippant email back and they close the ticket as if the issue has been solved. Their solutions are also less than ideal - if you look at my site you'll notice a text based star rating under the Product Title. Looks out of place but they say that's all they can do? Often they don't respond when I request a different solution. It will be a good day when Shopify integrates these features as standard out of the box.

Plant Essentials: Online Ecostore Wellness Store | Skincare Maker | Beauty Spa, Townsville QLD

ok, but for the price, the support is not all that helpful.
can be glitchy for customers to use - and as we know, if it's too hard, customers give up trying to post a review.

1 2 4 Next