Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Profoodhk

Very happy with Yotpo's services and ease-of-integration!

Protein Se

I love this app but I wish there was a version cheaper than the $4800 a year plan.

Shop Eu Com

can you please help me to install my yotpo properly
Thanks in advances

4 Paws Buddha

UPDATE 1-8-17
Since my initial review was posted, I feel like Yotpo's team stepped it up and came through for me. I was almost immediately contacted, received numerous apologies, and within a couple of days my issues were resolved. In light of this, I changed my star rating because we all make mistakes and I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, and concede to the fact that mine may have been an isolated incident. It's what we do with the mistakes that counts, and I feel Yotpo's customer service team handled things very professionally. Thanks Yotpo!
---------------------------------------

The customer support with this company is some of the worst I've ever encountered. I'm having trouble installing the app and after NUMEROUS emails back and forth, they are unable to give me a solution to the problem. I have tried asking for a phone conversation, which I suspect would take care of everything in 5 minutes, but no one calls. Instead I get cryptic emails telling me to take steps that I've already told them I've taken, and/or asking me to take steps without providing instruction on how to do so. It's been infuriating. While I know that many others have written positive reviews and undoubtedly haven't had issues installing, just beware that should you encounter any kind of problem and need support, you won't get it.

Hamopride

it's a great app but the only downside is if you switch platform, you can't move the reviews to the new selling platform though the reviews are still in your yotpo's control panel.

Scalisiskincare

So far so good. The app was relatively easy to install. There was a huge jump in price from the basic to the premium so we didn't do it. Now, there isn't pricing listed for premium, you have to call them. Not smart. I liked the idea of premium because it included the option of posting reviews to facebook - now we can do this using KIT. So, Yotpo is great for the basic program, I recommend it highly. I don't see why you would want to opt for the unknown priced premium package.

Variationfashion 2

Nice app -

Got many reviews for my store https://variation.in/

Walkerwear Com

Good, solid app. Easy to use and work. Also great metrics and info to utilize.

Dotoly

Great app, just quite expensive! Don't bother asking about the higher level plans as most small businesses won't be able to afford them but their free plan is pretty good and their platform is quite easy to use! Support is exceptional

Berkeyfiltersusa

I really like this program a lot - I wish the pricing was set up so it wasn't such a big jump to access the premium... we're a small site with not a lot of reviews or traffic. But in any case - awesome app!