Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The DAllhouse Boutique

Anne is great! I love yotpo, the only thing is it is sometimes tricky to get the code right into your theme.

BKTUMI

So far just starting out the app is great for setup. I wish there were more features available for the free version. Set up is pretty easy. I did need help and the person assisting me was very knowledgeable and helped me with a setup issue right away. Very pleased with the customer service.

Invisible World US

Works well. Immediately increased my response rate for review solicitations. Eileen provided excellent support.
I would give it another star except that the jump in cost to submit reviews for Google Seller Reviews is rather abrupt. Also, the emails can't be timed to the actual delivery notice, so international ones often arrive before the product, which annoys people.
Other than that, very helpful.

Movero Bamboo

It was a slow start but they have been great ever since. The Yotpo support and dev team especially have been brilliant, responding quickly and accurately to my requests. Great service and super app.

Letifly Lights & Decor

Everything about Yotpo is good, but it's a bit pricey. They have great CS/live chat help when needed, and all their features are amazing for reviews but also SEO.

nemoandher

I worked with a chat advisor Manny who was super helpful and helped me fix the star ratings and other issues. The app itself is fine, but i think can be improved upon. But thanks Manny, he was able to fix all my issues! The reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because the app itself can be improved upon, but the service is 5/5.

Leauxandbehold

I used this app to help me gather my reviews, while it requires playing a round with coding (which Im not savvy with) I had a great experience with a rep name Junalou who helped with all the confusion, very hands on and went above and beyond finding other areas that needed to be corrected. While Im still playing with the app and seeing how it compares with the other one I used previously I'll be back with another review!

Just Ethiopian Coffees

Eleen was very professional and helpful in resolving my issue. If you have any problems, I am sure that she, or any of her colleagues, will be able to help.

TrueWestHats

I've just installed this app and needed a small change - the chat and response was super helpful and addressed my needs immediately - I'm looking forward to using this product!

The Decor Circle

this app is very helpful thou i wish they would automatically add everytime to a new theme , but their service is great