Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 4, 2022

i am using this app for few days now and had an opportunity to connect with their support team thrice. While on the first 2 occassions, my issue was addressed immediately and on the third attempt, i had to do a little convincing to get the associate to look into the issue rather than asking me to wait for 24 hrs.. overall the experience is good.

The Organic Factor
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 23, 2022

The service is awesome. It almost midnight here and the support replied to my surprise.
And they solved everything!
amazing..!

tlant
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 20, 2022

Good app, does what it's meant to do. Free for most of it, but very limited options/design if you're not paying for it's upgraded plan. Customer service is very good though, Yotpo Albert V is very quick & proactive to help solve my problems faced with the app.

Urbanized Co.
Singapore
April 13, 2022

Great app. Angelo really helped me to set up the widget in my website. Was also super responsive and answered all the emails quickly

IsraeliDew
Israel
March 20, 2022

Thanks to Radly for helping me getting started on testing reviews and providing a solution with manual test reviews requests.

Caruso's Natural Health
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 20, 2022

Greate app, not what I expected, but great experience, very helpful, some experience could improve though

Unite&Global Support
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 19, 2022

Support is very helpful and friendly. Sadly, upgrading the plan was too expensive for us and the design didn't fit well into our shop.

WOOD4PROS by Almbusch OG
Austria
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 18, 2022

Had some issues with our account and Kenneth from the customer support team was very helpful and able to fix all our concerns.

CANO
Germany
March 18, 2022

I find this app a little pricey and it hasn't returned a high number of reviews for my business yet. 780 review requests sent, only 24 reviews received. But the support with integration has been amazing. So helpful.

Frank Nappies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 15, 2022

I have been using this app for a while but contacted Yotpo Support for the first time, today. Yotpo Support was great; they were responsive, informative and cheerful. I had a great experience.

Elan Healthcare