Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

31 - 40 of 2024 reviews

Tielka

Great app, works well with their Loyalty and Rewards app. We had a couple of issues setting it up, but the team was very quick to respond and resolve the issues. I love that there's an option to use it for free on a small scale and only pay as orders grow.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.

3 Bee’s Boutique

Diane was amazing helped me out with no problems was very knowledgeable and nice thank you for making the app a lot easier for me ! I recommend installing the app 100%

November 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help you and that you're up and running!

Julegenser.no

Save your time by choosing Yotpo.com. The service is brilliant the app is brilliant. Yotpo.com does not blackmail you like Trustpilot does. Yotpo is transparent and trustworthy both from customer and the client side. Yotpo is one of few review apps that are a Google partner. And if you are serious in business you need to be visible on Google and with Yotpo's seamless integration you will beat your competitors and will gain visibility in no time! Regards, https://julegenser.no

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're thrilled to know you're enjoying Yotpo and we're happy to be a part of your winning team!

EG DAMGAARD

Excellent app - Getting more reviews as soon as I switched to this app and customer service is excellent. Can really recommend :)

November 1, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and already seeing results!

Havoc Calls

Excellent customer service! App is easy to use and is working perfectly on my site. Glad I added it.

November 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running smoothly.

Clocky

Stellar features and customer service! Yotpo offers great plans that let us do everything we need! Great features, no limitations in lower plans and one great quality is their customer service! They are super fast in responding and always help us solve our problems. They actually commit to talk to us and help instead of sending automated template messages like other platforms. Definitely recommend!!

November 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're constantly working on improving our product and our customer service and we really value your feedback!

Better & Better

Well, it collects reviews and does it solidly. Importantly their support is great--both via chat and email. Super helpful and super responsive. I was under a deadline and they jumped in to get my task done. Thanks team!

October 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear everything worked out in the end and you're enjoying Yotpo.

Viasox

Jo did an amazing job, solved my issue within a couple of minutes! The support was EXTREMELY fast and answered every question amazingly.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running smoothly now. We'll definitely pass on your kind words to Jo.

Endurance Tap

The Yotpo support team has always been very responsive over the years with helping to combine reviews as we change SKU's, and make tweaks when we've updated our theme. Thanks team!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're big fans of our support team as well!

Outré Apparel

Works well with a ton of value. With Yotpo we've been able to collect product reviews and add beautiful Instagram shop strips to our ancillary pages. The customer service team is responsive and helpful, too!

October 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing results!