Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Epitomie Fitness

This app is fantastic. Awesome functions, good customizations and it works to generate reviews. But the best thing is, the customer support. They go above and beyond call of duty. They really helped with implementing everything. A+.

Burbridge and Burke

Fantastic app. Not only does it deliver just what I am after as a start up small business, but the technical help has been amazing. Always super fast and helpful. I reached out today about an issue and even though the issue was not the fault of Yotpo, they hopped in and fixed a coding issue for me anyway! Incredible. Highly recommend.

beskyline

Great customer support, helped me with everything I needed. Showing all product reviews and all site reviews when customers click on the product reviews tab under one specific product is a great feature.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear we're hitting the mark!

by [REESEDELUCA]

Fantastic customer service! They helped me get the reviews widget up in no time and even moved it to where i wanted it. I look forward to generating new sales through Yotpo

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear our customer support team was able to help! Happy to hear you're excited about Yotpo!

Garage Bagger Stereo

This application has definitely helped us sell more items, based off customer reviews. I was running out of emails every month to send, so I upgraded the plan to Growth 200, and then support team installed some snippets of code for us, to save us the time and the confusion. Great app and great support!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo and our customer support team was able to get you up and running smoothly!

HopSport

Hi,
I added this app and had some technical problems implementing it at the homepage. I wrote to the support. Very shortly, I've recieved an answer from Josephine from Customer Support. She solved my problem very fast and even improved the implementation of Yotpo in my website. Working with this app for some time now, I can say that it's an incredible reviews app and it is a must for every Shopify website. Start with the free plan and later upgrade if needed. Thank you very much!!
Thanks,
HopSport team

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help get things back on track and you're enjoying Yotpo!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

So far the customer support has been excellent. This is the go to app for product and site reviews. We are very excited to be implementing on our store.

EQUAL UPRISE

Easy to use and install. I ran into a couple of issues since my theme's code is set up a little differently than the instructions on their site. I reached out to them about these issues and they provided superior and fast support. Highly recommend!

MAMA MUSE

I absolutely love this App and the customer service I received from Josephine in helping me set up the carousel of reviews on my store was brilliant! Perfect if you're looking to grow your business with social proof. Stephanie, Founder Mama Muse

October 17, 2019

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that Josephine was able to help get everything up and running & you're enjoying Yotpo!

MEAS Active

Love this app. It is so easy to use & if you have any issues, their customer service is amazing! Their responses is all speedy & friendly and your questions are quickly answered and issues are quickly fixed.

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the kind words - our support team is constantly working to be an even better resource to our customers, so we're thrilled to hear we're hitting the mark!