Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

QWIN

Awesome support! Sheen was able to get direct help on our page and remedy an issue we were having with a complex template.

Fuchsmarkt

#UPDATE 10.05.2021 - I had another issue and the Yotpo-Team is just amazing! Especially Don who helped me with an irregular request. He did his best and I'm waiting for the results now. These people are great and will do their best to help you. Many Thanks !!! #1stREVIEW - Very helpful support! Anne is the best ;-) She solved all my issues and now everything is perfect. Thanks a lot again!

Plantation Blue Coffee

Great experience and support so far. Gimbert assist to make sure that everything was set up correctly to take advantage of all the features.

BukiBaby

Amazing app for verified reviews, super easy to set up and use and they have great customer service. Five stars

Peco Bag

Such great service from the start that also wasn't robotic responses like other help chats. Helped to add the widget installation onto my shopify site. Thanks again for your great help.

Goodspread

Yotpo and Don specifically, have set a very high mark when it comes to great service. I highly recommend Yotpo not only for their technology, but for their people.

Brewtoria Coffee

I've been using Yotpo for a few years now. Their customer service has always been top notch. Sheen helped me recently with a review that wasn't showing on my review page. The fix was super fast after my inquiry. I highly recommend!

Vapecircle

I used this app many months ago. I really like it. Customer service from ED was spot on and helped me integrate with so much of patience. Recommend it.

Recover Vibe

The customer service at Yotpo is by far one of the best I have seen. Ed was able to help me import reviews from a different app I was using. No comment about the app yet but it seems like the resources are there to help me with the transition.

Blind Nettle Macrame

Mark was extremely helpful in setting me up to have this app operate exactly how I want it to. Amazing customer service!