Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

ANDERS clothes & letters

I am delighted with yotpo they are very helpful and they are answering the doubts at the moment great i recommend it 100%

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're delighted to hear you're enjoying Yotpo ⭐️

shop.rollingbigpower

I used this app on our 3 different web sites. it works fine. their support team is very helpful. I recommend it.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback and support!

Scentennials Products

Very fast and professional response from Paulo. He got the app configured for my Shopify site in the way I needed it.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear Paulo was able to help out.

Chuckles and Caz

Was looking for an easy was to get some reviews from my customers. Super easy to set up.
Customer service was outstanding, even helping out over the Christmas period. Leizel Ann was really easy to communicate with and helpful.
Reviews are coming in now, they even helped with some custom coding to get the app to fit on my website.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our customer support team is always happy to help!

Simone Michelle Watches

Great app & even better service from the team. Automated reviews are working great for us. The Yotpo team also did a custom integration into our reviews tab. Thanks team! Looking forward to growing our reviews.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear our customer support team was able to help and really looking forward to seeing Yotpo in action and adding value to your site.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app and the customer service. Thank you so much for responding quickly to my issues and during the holiday season. I did not expect to hear back until after Christmas!!!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our customer support team is always happy to help- even during the holidays!

The Damson Collection

Very easy to use app, with great customer service! So far we have generated 11 reviews (all 5 stars!) from sending our customer's review requests via email!

Paolo and Bernard (live chat) were fantastic! Bernard helped me install star ratings on my collection and product page very quickly - 10 minutes or less - and also helped fix a problem with my theme which was getting in the way of the product review.

I would recommend Yotpo over other apps because of their live customer support alone!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing stories like this. We are so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & already seeing those reviews roll in!

DD26 Fishing

Needed help transferring from our site to Shopify. They were a big help in mantaining our review integrity!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review- happy to hear our customer support team was able to help get everything up & running smoothly!

Moo Brew Brands

Yotpo is the best review app - period! Between the large amount of features offered, the layout of the app and the customer service - you cannot ask for a better app/service! I highly recommend Yotpo!!

January 19, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for the glowing review! We love to hear stories like this and are happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo- from our app to our customer support.

Encoreusa

We have just started using this app however the customer service so far has been great. Diane who assisted us with our first inquiry was helpful and polite.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're happy to hear our customer support is hitting the mark!