Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Williams Addison

don't install it. you cant delete it from your store. Its just crap

Freeshipping Center

I uninstalled this app but still appear on My site. Do not install this app. Code can not delete

Vita Myr

There is a 500 error and I can't install it

Ftkclothing

Ridiculously overpriced app for what you get. Used to be good when they started out. No app is worth €400+ a month. Get over yourselves guys. Much better out there for cheaper.

Saddle Crew

All was good until I want to change the color for look and feel. Just continuously loads and won't update, waste of time

Lizzyjames

Reviews and Q&A are ok but you can get the same for MUCH cheaper. Trying to integrate with Google Shopping has been a nightmare, been almost a year and still doesnt work. Trying to get a refund...

Beach And Dog Co

Probably the worst customer service I've ever encountered. Asking them a simple question means days of emails designed to beat around the bush and up sell you on their extraordinarily high priced plan.

I really wanted to like their product but they are basically a scam at this point. Stay away from these used car salesman.

Unglove

I'm REALLY REALLY PISSED NOW! I just discovered that there is no way to remove a review COMPLETELY from the web. These reviews are stored "somewhere else" and 'belong to the reviewer".

Not anymore. I will uninstall this immediately after writing this.

The last 3 "reviews" I've received were things like,
1-star, haven't gotten it yet.
2 stars, the package was smashed...yet I ship out a small flat bubble envelope with a soft leather product in it.
1- star, the package hasn't arrived yet....

The part about this is...These reviews are NOT reviews of MY service nor OUR product. They are from people who just have a hair up their butt because the mailman was a day late and my company gets the hit.... that never goes away. AND...if you don't PAY YOTPO....you can't reply nor defend yourself or your business.

Uber Appliance0

Terrible app, scam artists, its not free. Free to install, pay to use. can't even use basic functions without paying. How about let the users try the basic features like reviews with pictures and video and charge for the rest of the BS. I hope your start up fails you scam artist!

Homespunandhandson

I don't normally write negative reviews, but I am frustrated beyond belief and I would NOT recommend Yotpo to anyone — friend or foe!!! My customer reviews have not been not showing up on my website for months. I'll give you that you responded to me a couple of times; then, after that, I guess you just decided it would be easier to ignore me and the problem. I see from reading the negative reviews that I'm not the only one. If you ask me, you have the worst customer service on the planet. I can't believe you have the audacity to tell me I should try to contact the developer now — before I post this negative review. Seriously?!? How dare you!?! I did exactly what I was supposed to do for the last two months, you dropped the ball. You don't deserve another chance. I contacted customer service too many times to list. I even tried going through your website, which apparently only wants to deal with me if I'm a 'potential' customer not an 'existing' customer with complaints. I even warned your customer service people that if I didn't hear back I would be switching apps and writing a negative review. So my actions should come as no surprise. What I say to you Mr. App Developer is your company should get their customer service act together!!! My time and my business are just as valuable as yours and if you expect to keep customers you should treat them with the respect they deserve.