Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Abdoshop

piece of shit, i can remove it in my store
i can't delete some reviews what the hiill

Moon Tronics

How to delete this crap from my store.

Williams Addison

don't install it. you cant delete it from your store. Its just crap

Freeshipping Center

I uninstalled this app but still appear on My site. Do not install this app. Code can not delete

Vita Myr

There is a 500 error and I can't install it

Ftkclothing

Ridiculously overpriced app for what you get. Used to be good when they started out. No app is worth €400+ a month. Get over yourselves guys. Much better out there for cheaper.

Saddle Crew

All was good until I want to change the color for look and feel. Just continuously loads and won't update, waste of time

Lizzyjames

Reviews and Q&A are ok but you can get the same for MUCH cheaper. Trying to integrate with Google Shopping has been a nightmare, been almost a year and still doesnt work. Trying to get a refund...

Beach And Dog Co

Probably the worst customer service I've ever encountered. Asking them a simple question means days of emails designed to beat around the bush and up sell you on their extraordinarily high priced plan.

I really wanted to like their product but they are basically a scam at this point. Stay away from these used car salesman.

Unglove

I'm REALLY REALLY PISSED NOW! I just discovered that there is no way to remove a review COMPLETELY from the web. These reviews are stored "somewhere else" and 'belong to the reviewer".

Not anymore. I will uninstall this immediately after writing this.

The last 3 "reviews" I've received were things like,
1-star, haven't gotten it yet.
2 stars, the package was smashed...yet I ship out a small flat bubble envelope with a soft leather product in it.
1- star, the package hasn't arrived yet....

The part about this is...These reviews are NOT reviews of MY service nor OUR product. They are from people who just have a hair up their butt because the mailman was a day late and my company gets the hit.... that never goes away. AND...if you don't PAY YOTPO....you can't reply nor defend yourself or your business.