Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Nailah's Shea

This app makes collecting reviews from customers more efficient and the widgets to display the reviews are pretty slick and professional looking. Really improves the appearance of your site and customer experience. Best of all, customer support is awesome. Gimbert was really able to work with me to customize the widget and troubleshoot.

Milk Street Baby

Customer service was very helpful! We are excited to see how our customers continue to use Yotpo to leave reviews.

Proelium Apparel

Junalou is an absolute superstar! Helped me quickly and answered all of my questions. The customer service is great with this app.

MLB Custom Creations

Excellent service and help from Junalou. So patient and helpful during the integration of my new shop.

Mammal Strength

excellent support from Jo Lorenz. Super helpful & friendly. Managed to fix a few issues on my shopify website.

lukedrewthis

Quick and fantastic support from Rilu in the live chat, lost all my reviews after an update. Was sorted immediately. Thanks!

Babes & Kids

This is such a great app and the support is AMAZING! I have been using it for a number of years now and it has been a great addition to my store.

The Bossource

Perfect for displaying reviews and product rating. If you need help with the install, just ask using the live chat. Manny was amazing with his support. Thanks!

Umbrella Amarela

I just add the app to my shop. The installation was easy and I got help from a support agent called Manny who was really helpful.

Piper June Boutique

They quickly helped me troubleshoot an issue with getting my reviews to show up. They were so helpful and I really appreciate the excellent customer service. I highly recommend Yotpo as a review tool. Manny was the person specifically that was so helpful.