Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Ephemeris

Insane customer support! They go above and beyond at high speed! I'm very pleased with the outstanding customer support I had from Eric and Josephina! Thank you, team!

RIGd Supply

Very helpful customer service. We had to re-import all our reviews after having our products accidentally deleted (our fault) and they took care of everything.

Wiser Meats

I installed the app, added a ton of great quality reviews & even had an issue installing a widget but the support agent (Shyrene D) was incredible! Can't recommend this app more!

City Roots CBD

Easy to setup & start collecting reviews! Yotpo's support team is first-class and gladly helped us with a couple of unique requests!

Free Birdees

Yotpo has been awesome! getting us tons of reviews automatically after the simple set-up. support has been very good as well. Thanks Diane for your help!

Matear

great app! Easy to install, a few things needed help, great support, fast response and they take care of it. So far I'm in the free platform, I'm getting lots of reviews

GoLove CBD Naturals

great customer support and fast turn around. this is my second store on yotpo and have been with them for over 5 years.

Spaveda Plantscriptions

The customer support team is very responsive and address the issues very swiftly. We believe that that Yotpo is the best review app available.

Teak Culture

Killer app, killer support--especially working with Crescel I. Check 'em out, you won't be disappointed

PearlOutlets

There customer service is world class. Very prompt and efficient and they responded quickly and timely and also help fixed the issue.