Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

I'M BADDY

The app is very helpful! The customer support is awesome — Pauline took the time to help us quickly with literally every issue we had. Absolutely recommend this app.

Eshwar Bhakti

Excellent and speedy support and implementation. You have implemented the code under Products page, exactly the way I requested. Thanks much Josephine.

wildfigbridal

I love this app and the service has been really great. Very helpful call centre staff. I loved that I could transfer my reviews from another platform.
I like that it has a free option until we get more sales to justify the monthly charge.

Performance Athlete

A very easy app to use that can be valuable for your ecommerce site. Customer support is amazing - 24/7

Aclim8

Very helpful, great customer support. I would highly recommend this app. Especially for someone just starting out.

Sonnenfeld Designs

Very helpful when I ran into problems. I would highly recommend this app. Especially for someone just starting out.

Dress The Day Boutique

Yotpo's support function is amazing. I had such quick response every time I had an inquiry.

Bewell South-Africa

Best After Sales Service. The Live Chat helps Immediately and is very Skilled. Yotpo is one of my best Sales Advertising

Dope Kicks Sneakers

Amazing customer support by Bernard. I ended up paying twice for the plugin and he got me a refund pretty quick.
Cheers mate.

November 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear Bernard was able to help.

FreshCap Mushrooms

Definitely getting way more reviews now than we were before using Yotpo. makes it super easy for our customers to leave reviews on our site, including adding photos. Integrates perfectly with the site. Support is good.

November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & seeing the benefits!