Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sansorium

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nick helped me get started with Yotpo when I had a bunch of questions in hour one! Great to be able to chat with someone right away!

OrganiCare4You GmbH

Location Germany

I can totally recommend the App! I was installed quickly without any troubles and since then I collected many reviews. Also the customer service (my contact was Nick S) is great. Never experienced such a good customer service - many thanks!

Gotlands bivaxdukar

Location Sweden

Great customer service and a great product. Really helped me collect truthful and honest reviews from customers. Would recommend!

Aloe Vera Exclusive

Location Spain

We're using Yotpo to collect reviews from our customers. It's easy to use and when we have doubts on how to do an specific action we've contacted the Support Team by chat. Howell Keith provided the articles with the steps we needed to follow and was helpful during the process :)

Mary-Silk

Location China

Very easy to use, customer service is also very professional, very friendly, and can actively help solve problems

Beads Gone Wild

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I was very satisfied with the help that Albert provided when I needed help on the App. I enjoy the app Customers seem happy to respond.

Meimei Fine Teas

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Had issue with imported reviews mis-allocated to the wrong product and their customer service was very helpful and quick to fix the issue. Very happy that support was available on a Saturday.

Lanveur

Great Product, their customer support Nick is very helpful, responsive, and professional, this app is my go-to option.

thebotanicalskincare

Location Australia

Great customer service! Needed some help with the installation and Ronel R was super helpful and made the changes in less than 5minutes.

KnoLuv Apparel

did great. answered all my questions and got what i needed done fast and to the point. well recommended