Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

TAYUMAZ.COM

I had a problem about the rating display on a product page and category page but Rilu Jane helped me so quickly with kind respond. Very helpful service and great app.

First Reach

After service was very nice. even if i am not familiar with technique, they taught me very precisely.

Afterlife Essentials

Great customer service, Junalou was very helpful. Answered all the questions I had and helped me with the logo.
Thank you!

Charlie Miller Haircare

Really easy way to collect reviews. Quick to set up and simple to use. The support team are always helpful as well!

Everything Floral SG

Ed was very helpful and patient! :) Looking forward to getting everything set up as soon as possible!

Roberto Dalla Vecchia

I love this app, it works great.
Support is also excellent. I just chat with agent Ed and he quickly resolved my problem.

By Regina

Have only just installed the app, so far, so good. Ronel was very helpful with queries when setting up.

Fabriques

Amazing App followed by amazing customer service that did everything for me with the installation. Gimbert has been so helpful and has a fabulous personality.

ScentuouslyMe

I recently was having trouble with my reviews showing on my site and I tried trouble shooting my self with no avail. I submitted a request via email and. Response time and their customer service is not only stellar but they fixed everything for me but from my inquiry all the way to the end result was a great experience. I’m so grateful to Sheen in particular. Sheen let me know everything that was going on, kept me up to date throughout the process and explained and showed the changes so if I needed it to be done different the changes count made immediately. I absolutely love this app and all they have to offer but the people behind make it even better.

lanterncozies

So far this app is working great.... I look forward to when I have enough sales to upgrade and get their widgets. I contacted support twice and both times everything was very speedy. Second contact my service agent Noren, was particularly excellent.