Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

IAM COLLECTION

For some odd reason all of my reviews had been removed from my online platform, I jumped on the chat and had someone helping me within two minutes! Customer service team were more than happy to help, i was working with Eduardo R, he jumped onto my website and fix the problem straightaway. Some of the best customer service I received in such a long time.

ShopSweet Peach

I really appreciate their determination in helping us. It's so great to have them on our back as they try their best to resolve our issues. Regards to Ronel from Yotpo Customer Support Team, for his patience.

KISSY Japan

英語でしたが、とても丁寧に対応してくれました。
Nick Sさんありがとうございました!
I used chat support. His supporting was very polite.
Thank you so much, Nick S!

Sweet Lue's Cake Studio

I had a issue with trying to upload the widget onto my website, James was very knowledgable and helped me to get the widget up and working on my site, It looks greatQ.

Chickadee Apothecary

The app is great, helps to give my customers peace of mind about the quality of the items in my shop-- and I'm also very happy with my recent tech support experience. After changing my theme the reviews weren't displaying properly and I couldn't figure out how to fix it on my own. It did require manually reinstalling, but the person who worked with me took care of it and was very pleasant and beyond helpful.

IMACWHEEL

Yotpo is a powerful tool. It helps me achieve the Reviews I want. Also, Yotpo's support team is very good. I would like to commend Howell Keith R from Yotpo. I had a problem and he quickly solved it for me. Excellent. If I could tip, I would definitely tip him.

White Forest Signs

Dona P was a huge help!! Really took their time to sort my problem and get things back in order, can't thank you enough!!

Kanuku

Ronel was very helpful in assisting me with setting up and installing the app. Very fast customer support.

Twenty First Century Herbs

Support was amazing. Ronel R has been fantastic and getting our expansion stores up and running. Cant thank him enough. Five star

LeggaSys

Doner helped me to get my reviews to show up on my website. The job was great and efficient. Thank you!