Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 3, 2017

EDITED: This app was great at the start (see original review which was over a year ago), however "back then" I was a premium customer, and now the Premium features that were so alluring aren't even available to my "price level".
I was paying more for this app than for my Shopify store itself - with no benefits. Reviews really dropped off the past few months even though I had more sales and didn't change anything.
I've gone with Judge.me which is a much better price, EXCELLENT customer service, and the app just looks better.

ORIGINAL (that I got 30days free for writing) - Excellent app - looks really good and the automatic email is great. I had to ask support a fairly simple question and they replied fast. Highly recommended.

Bona Fide Skin Care
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited October 24, 2016

The Application itself is amazing. We had a five star review up before they decided they really wanted to get greedy. The guy who helped us set it up was super helpful and did everything we wanted. The issue we had was the gigantic price increase.

We were paying 9,000 dollars a year for the program, which is more than any other program we have by 2x, and this year after renewal they contacted us saying they wanted 14,000 this year. A 5,000 dollar increase from the year before.

The guy who pitched it to me was a complete car salesman type and really just makes you feel like a victim of the deal. "Well our program is worth it. O our guy didn't say this was a promotional yearly discount?"

I have 0 apps in my store that change their pricing. Even shopify doesn't change their pricing when you go month to month.

It is a very shady and sad business tactic and I remember seeing a lot of 1 star reviews on here regarding it and now they are 5 again. I am not sure what that is about but here we are.

Trialperiod