Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Victor Axe

Yotpo is fantastic. The automated follow-up emails for reviews is something we couldn't live without. Curation and publishing reviews is simple, and they continue to develop feature that put them far beyond other Review apps. I can't wait to test out the new user-generated photos content.

Madel Designs

Very good app, works smoothly no issues at all. In mail reviews are very effective and have generated lots of great reviews for my site.

Only negative which is currently making me consider swapping is that SEO rich snippets and commenting are only included in the $400 a month plan. I do feel these should be included in the starter plan, as many other apps do.

Vipra Natural Choices

Great app however a bit pricey.

Comparesurfboards

A great start. We have been using Yotpo since relaunching our store and it's been very useful in generating our first set of reviews. Seamless and hands off, the app does what it says it will and does it well.

Inkedindustries

Yotpo is definitely a fantastic compare to other review apps however I have to agree with many other users with regards to the high pricing of the paid version.

Battlecandy

Good service so far. We'll see how it goes :)

Lstn

We have customized yotpo extensively. Their support has been fairly helpful and is responsive. There are some customization limitations but we are satisfied. A downfall of the platform is that reviews are not in HTML so it doesn't impact SEO positively in terms of content but it also isn't negative. There is a schema implementation with star ratings which is a great SEO feature so not all is lost. We are satisfied with Yotpo. Thanks!

Bluestockings Boutique

Yotpo is a must. It's the easiest review app to use for your store, installation wise, and their feature of a 2-week followup to customers with a reminder to write a review has been *super* effective. They also have other features you can turn on/off, like recommended products. My one hickup with this app has been posting reviews to social media, and the only reason it loses a star is because they make it such a big deal that you SHOULD be able to do that/are encouraged to do that. But as just a review app for the website, recommended.

Letsannounce

This is one of the must have apps, Few options i think its still missing, but overall,with the beautiful review section for products & website its a very nice plugin, few limitations on customization, Thanks Yotpo for such a beautiful plugin and specially for free :) Cheers

Bottel

The App is great. I used it when my store was a WooCommerce store. I recently changed to a Shopify store. The migration of my existing reviews was done quite easily with some wonderful help from the Yotpo team.

The Premium Plan is a little expensive which is a pity.