Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Alpine Provisions

Sheen made it easy for us to upgrade our account to send out more emails per month. Only four stars because we feel the pricing is a bit high.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're constantly working on improving our product and services and we really appreciate your feedback. Our pricing structure varies depending on the business needs and we're happy you're now sending all the reviews you need.

Deeto

Great customer support and attention to detail from their team. The jump between the free plan and paid plan is pretty huge, so that might be an issue for us, but a great product.

NORVAL Muebles

Hasta el momento el soporte ha sido muy bueno, rápido y eficiente. Seguire con la aplicación, recomendable

Milc Network

Really great support team - slightly delayed response time but all issues are fixed easily and according to your instructions. Time to start collecting some reviews!

Unrefined Riches

Awesome app! I had some difficulties at first, but later on the support helped me.
Would definetly recommend.

Gorman & Smith Beverage Equipment

Still getting used to it. However, getting people to actually do reviews by having automatic emails sent out really helps.

Beaubelle Malaysia

The customer support team, particularly Caroline & Diane are really knowledgeable & efficient in assisting clients! It really helps save our time & get to the solution quickly. Keep up the good work!

SHOW ME LOVE

The customer support was fast, friendly and efficient. They answered. My question quickly and resolved the issue.

42020 Visionaries LLC

Reviews work great, and customer service is always beyond helpful when I need anything fixed. I am new to website building and always get my questions answered promptly. Thank you!

SoloStrength

The standard entry level application is fine but very limited and you can expect a much higher price tag if you have interest in anything beyond the basic and other bells and whistles. Function is good and effective and would be improved with a more simple management of moderately increasing number of orders rather than such big price jumps. Value proposition is very good for entry level for sure. Customer service can be frustrating but has improved I've noticed more so lately.