Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 9, 2022

Very fast response time. Answered most of my questions. Was hoping for more clarity around auto-review sending.

Island Creek Oysters | Buy Oysters Online
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited February 8, 2022

I have been using Yotpo for a couple of months. The Yotpo support has always been amazing. Anytime there is an issue, I am able to get in touch with someone on direct chat and for the most part, all of my questions and issues have been handled quickly and well. My most recent interaction was with Howell Kieth, and the support I received was fantastic. Based on my experience with the customer support alone, I would give Yotpo 5 stars. I am giving 4 stars because the Yotpo platform is not fantastic - it is slow, buggy, and not easy to modify design and function without accessing higher tiered plans and manual CSV file editing. Additionally, some desirable features (such as integrations with Klaviyo and other apps) are only accessible on plan tiers that are far out of reach for the average small business. All in all, the customer support and documentation make up for the platform headaches, and I look forward to using Yotpo further.

STUNN Collective
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 27, 2022

This app made it easy to collect reviews for our different products and website. Nick from customer support was very helpful when we wanted to transfer reviews from an old discontinued version of our product to the new version of the product so we wouldn't lose all of our review over the last few years.

Onli Travel LLC
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 21, 2022

Once set up, Yotpo is great! It did take quite a bit of time to set up, with some bugs in the Yotpo platform and some slow update times on some features. The support is awesome, and will fix anything instantly. As a person with little understanding of code it did take a lot of hours of support with both Shogun (our page builder) and Yotpo. But end result, great!

Cosgear
Norway
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 19, 2022

Nick was very helpful in answering some questions I had about using this service. It should be more obvious that certain features are not available to certain plans such as the [ESCALATE] email feature on review moderation screen.

Tupperware US
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 16, 2022

Good app. It does the job well. I will invest in it. Doner was also very helpful. Good and efficient customer service.

Rvffian
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 11, 2022

I didn't understand the app first, I write to support and where super helpful and fast. My clients have loved to interact within the site :)

PPMARKET
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 6, 2022

The options in the app are confusing and difficult to sort through features and subscription levels. But, the reviews DO affect sales, and the support is very good. I had an issue with all reviews displaying on every page, not product-specific reviews. Nick was able to assist by editing the code in my theme to resolve the issue. Very grateful for the assist and support!

State Defense Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 15, 2021

I use this app for my reviews of products sold. The review request is sent automatically and when the review is received I have a chance to write a comment. I was having problem with the new interface and don't find it user friendly. I did request help and got an answer within 24hrs, complete with screenshots to help me out. Customer support is great.

She Shed Home Decor
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 15, 2021

On some points it may be a bit more customer friendly but the after sales service is very responsive and helpful.

Shinncare