Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

OLIO

I love this app so much. It has definitely increased our conversion rate. The support team is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend.

Tranquil Breezes Bath and Body

Great app so far! Manny was wonderful and very helpful when I contacted the chat line. He was very patient and thorough when assisting me!!!

EODStuff by BombBullie

I love this app. It helps potential customers see what previous customers have purchased and their review thereof. It's very user friendly and whenever I have a question or need support, the Yotpo team is always super friendly, come up with a solution very quickly, and take care of business. Shout-out to Diane who helped me big time recently, but the whole team in my experience has been awesome! :)

By the land

I use this app since a year ago, and every time i needed support the Yotpo team helped me quickly. They are very kind and effective. Also, the app enabled my shop to have more social validation.

Outback Pain Relief

Recommend the app for reviews and great customer support team! Thanks to Anne for all your help today.

Tee Hug Shop

App is awesome, i had trouble installing the code but Manny was super fast and did in seconds! Also guided through other issues with ease!

La Fiorentina

Installed the app. Manny provided support with the widget installation across our store. Really happy with the end result and his support plus attention to detail was top-notch. Recommended. 5/5

indi supplements

The app was easy to get up and running and the customer service was excellent in helping me get my reviews widget properly installed on my shopify site, making it work and look seamless with my site design.

Agletless

very good customer service, the customer service takes the time for all your questions and problems.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

Breeze For You

Customer service was helpful and prompt with solutions! Looking forward to kick start my business soon.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback!