Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

BRODUCER by EDWAN - Best EDM FLPs, sample packs & Broducer merch

I use this app to display customers' product reviews and ratings on my YouTube merch and music production store. So happy about the functionality and the support they offer! Pauline helped me a lot for the migration of the product ratings from my previous product page to the new product page, and also helped me set up the display of stars rating in the collection page.

5 stars app, 5 stars service, highly recommend it!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a thorough review! We really appreciate it. Happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark and you're enjoying using Yotpo!

linenbundle-fr

Yotpo has been a great tool for us & the support team is second to none. So helpful in getting us setup.

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear our support team was able to get everything up & running smoothly!

AWAKN

App works great and as advertised, exceptional customer service. They are super responsive whenever I need help.

October 28, 2019

We're so happy to hear it! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're so glad our support team was able to help.

Gifts2remember

Thank YOU yotpo for helping our business grow.
You app is awesome. Your support is great and helpful
We are always getting new business because of the reviews we have received thanks to this great app.

October 28, 2019

Thank YOU for such a wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our customer support team was able to help out.

Olde Church Emporium

The app is very useful and the support is exceptional. I highly Recommend this APP without hesitation.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Happy to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo.

DuFrane Watches

We use Yotpo reviews and love their solution. More importantly, they have an incredible support program. Super helpful agents and extremely fast to respond. Great team to partner!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review! We really appreciate you taking the time. Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Big Truck Hoods

Customer service is great, they are so helpful and having customers submit a review is just easy!!

October 28, 2019

Easy, indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. Happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark.

the snuggit company

This app is the best and the customer service is 10/10 they helped me transfer over all my reviews for. My previous site so helpful !!!

October 28, 2019

We are so so happy to hear it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we love hearing that our support team was able to help out.

TNT SMART HOME

Paulo was excellent in assisting us with our request! Excellent customer support. Highly recommend the app!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for leave a review. We're so happy to hear Paulo was able to help and you're loving Yotpo!

Amonie

Awesome app & awesome support. Super responsive live chat to get you going too. Don't hesitate to get this on your store!!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're enjoying our live chat support & Yotpo!