Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

51 - 60 of 1936 reviews

Tallulah Ravens Interiors

Just getting started with this app, had a few teething troubles adding code, but the help from them is very good, looking forward to seeing my store grow!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to be a part of your growing brand!

Bee Natural

Josephine E. was amazing in helping to get our widget and SEO pages working within hours of the request for help. Great app and service that really improves conversions - thank you!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy you had such a positive experience with our customer service. We'll definitely let Josephine know!

Capitan Barbosa | Productos para hombres

The customer support is very helpful and friendly. ;) Mary Ann solved the problem within just a couple minutes.

Red Dust Active

Great support team had a very good experience, sorting out transferring our reviews to a new website.

HojichaYa

Great app! Satisfied so far, when I have problems Yotpo support (Anne) Helped me every step of the way to finally solve the problem within just a week!

Wonders of Whisky

Wonderful App! Exceeded my expectations and the communication was excellent. Caroline was very accommodating to address questions and went above and beyond to assist with my setup. Highly recommended.

Nastelle Beauty Romania

You know how greatefull it can be when you have a very responsive and fast customer support. I needed to make a few changes on our shopify store on a Sunday to show the yotpo reveiws on the collection page and product page under the price tag. And it has been done by the yotpo team very fast.
Love these guys!
Great team!
Thankfull!❤️

reVessel

Yotpo's customer service is incredible. I recently switched my eCommerce store from Magento to Shopify and the Yotpo customer support team helped make sure it was an easy process to port over the existing review lists.

Bumbletree Ltd

I have not used this app on my site as of yet but must give this company 5 stars for the service I have received so far on installation.

RE-LEAF

I just install the app so I can't tell you how it works yet but I had problems with the installation. I reach out the support service and they are amazing! Quick, efficient and very kind. I recommend them!