Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Sump Alarm

Jo Lorenz a support agent at Yotpo assisted my with the integration of our reviews into our shopify theme. He was extremely helpful. The support was excellent!

NAL design

Ed was both friendly and extremely helpful. Best live chat I've experienced, recommend 10/10. Got help with the review bar in addition to tips for future changes.

Ergon Life

I wasn't able to install the code on my site but thanks to Junalou who helped me nearly an hour to check all the codes and replace them with the correct ones. I can't describe how thankful I'm for his help. In terms of Yopto, it's a great tool. If you are running an e-commerce site, it's a must-have app. You can start with the free version and once you start making money you can switch to the paid one which comes with so many cool enablers.

Scents N More

Very helpful. Quick and resolved issue. Would use in future. Thanks again. Very useful and informative

Jada Beads

I needed help when i switched themes. Ed was a terrific help to get my reviews published to the new site. Very fast and friendly service.

Purely Ocean

A perfectly Support, very important and really fast, i got help with my Reviews and it help alot, everytime i will use the Support again for a Issue!

TAYUMAZ.COM

I had a problem about the rating display on a product page and category page but Rilu Jane helped me so quickly with kind respond. Very helpful service and great app.

First Reach

After service was very nice. even if i am not familiar with technique, they taught me very precisely.

Afterlife Essentials

Great customer service, Junalou was very helpful. Answered all the questions I had and helped me with the logo.
Thank you!

Charlie Miller Haircare

Really easy way to collect reviews. Quick to set up and simple to use. The support team are always helpful as well!