Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Vinyasa Organics Inc.

Nick S was very helpful! Yotpo has always been a solid choice for me regarding my product reviews. I have worked with them on several large brand sites, and it's always been a good experience.

The Workers Club

James on the support desk was very helpful in assisting me to integrate Yotpo review into my shopify platform. Seems to be working well now

Avalonia

App does everything you need. I decided to use this app as i wanted to add photo reviews. The customer service is exceptional. Any issues have been fixed straight away via the chat function. Rhenant T helped a lot.

dedfish co

App is great, but even more great is Eduardo, he helped us big time!! Wish we could have him handy all the time! Thank you!

Poiema of Grace

Manny was very quick and efficient in resolving my issue. It was done. From one day to the next. I'm very happy with the service!

Viayv Designs

I love it so far. Kenneth John is the best and super helpful. I was struggling for hour trying to figure out my issues myself, but Kenneth solved it in minutes. Thank you!!

Wingman Smart Energy

Their app has been super helpful in collecting reviews for our sister brand, we are thrilled to finally integrate it now into this one! Also, their support team is fantastic. I've reached out for help from them twice now (once was even on the weekend) and both times they were extremely responsive and resolved the issue(s) seamlessly.

JUUK

They replied to my question within minutes…on a weekend. What more can you ask for in terms of great customer service? The app itself is good and has a good tie-in with their loyalty program so the integration has been beneficial.

SauntEyewear.com

Allen at Yotpo was really helpful. I have found tech support to be surprisingly good, they've gone into the back-end and really helped work out some things we are very particular about.

PieceHouse

Eduardo was a great help, very fast in responding which I really appreciate and helped me fairly quickly in updating my website.