Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Zizira

We have been using Yotpo for more than a year. It has been one of the best tools we have. Support is very responsive. Keep it up Yotpo!

August 8, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Zizira! We are so happy you are enjoying Yotpo.

Wondermade

I love this app and have had it for over 2 years now. I recently upgraded the plan and needed help with a few things and the online chat feature has saved me a lot of time.

August 5, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Wondermade! We love hearing from our happy customers!

Mark Ryden Canada

So far this app is working like a charm. I love the look and setup was super easy. I sent 3 emails to support when I upgraded my account and Paulo responded within 10mins. I asked him if he could instal some widgets onto my website and presto without any question the job was done within 5 mins. Thank you Paulo your the best

August 5, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark Ryden Canada! And keep enjoying Yotpo!

Little Products Shop

I recommend the app, support team help me to resolve problem with photos in reviews. 10++++ for app reviews.

August 5, 2019

Hi Little Products Shop, thanks for the great review!

Soul Revival Boutique

This app works exactly how described and their support is wonderful! I had help immediately and the issue was resolved. Highly recommend!

July 28, 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Soul Revival Boutique!

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M

So I changed theme and it came with a review of it's own. However didnt like it as it doesn't provide the services Yotpo does. I contacted Yotpo and they went ahead and had the codes for me, it was stress free as usually some companies I've dealt with send an article how to add the code. Anyways I'm very happy with this app and now my review stars are exactly where they are suppose to be!

July 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Shop J.A.C.K.I.E.M! So happy you are enjoying Yotpo!

Designed by Nature

I needed to switch platforms and the support from Yotpo team was amazing. Particularly by Jenny B. who was very dedicated and proactive in helping me with the migration and also figuring how to fix a bug that was caused by misconfiguration.

July 22, 2019

Hey Designed by Nature, thanks for the awesome feedback!

Oblongshop

Jenny B was a great help with getting changes organised that I requested to set-up. Efficient friendly service and I am most grateful. It would be fab if developers can add a reviews tab that is visible for mobile devices for future versions. Thanks again

July 22, 2019

Hi Oblongshop. So happy to hear you are enjoying Yotpo! Thanks for the great review.

Inkerman™

I worked with Jenny, and she helped me retroactively send emails that were never sent out due to our order limit being reached. This was done out of her goodwill, and I have since upgraded the plan. Thanks for the help!

July 22, 2019

Hey there, Inkerman. Thanks for the feedback! Glad our team were able to get you set up nicely!

Special Needs Australia

This app is fantastic, super easy to use and very effective. Great support and has has massively improved web performance. Highly recommended!

July 22, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Special Needs Australia!