Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

This is Stelar

Great Customer service from Jesus Lorenz in the Yotpo Chat Team. He was extremely patient and thorough and ensured that Yotpo now functioning as it should on our Shopify site.

Little Toes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I wanted a few changes to be done from the Yotpo end.. Warly S from the support team helped me with what I was ideally looking for. Thanks!!

Shanel's Divine Touch Baskets

Time spent using app 1 day

Simoun, my Yotpo Support Representative is absolutely amazing. He is very patient and professional. And went above and beyond to help me resolve all of my issues I was having with Yotpo Reviews. Because of him I am now staying with Yotpo. Thank you so very much for your top notch support.

n-styleid.com

Time spent using app About 3 years

I was so relieved that the review issue I was having on my site since I changed the theme was easily fixed by James! He was super helpful and took care of my issue in minutes which I thought would take a lot more time.

Unique Camping + Marine

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Customer support has been incredibly helpful across our website. Implementation is quick and easy. Yotpo makes it convenient and easy for us to generate social proof on our products!

Minaret

Rhemy was very helpful with the issues I was having. The yotpo review app can be a little clunky, but Rhemy was able to easily fix the things I needed.

Shavelhomeproducts

I contacted Chat Support for assistance with installation. I got support above and beyond what I need. Excellent support from agent: Rhenant Thank you!

contemplation

Time spent using app About 2 months

We had a small issue with our star rating popping up twice on our website. I emailed Yotpo support and they helped fix the issue right away. Great customer service :)

Marèa Maréa

great customer service, reviews import without any issues. highly recommend Yotpo. will continue to use

threeBrothers

Location Singapore

Yotpo support was quick and they're always on the ball. Hope this review app will help boost my online store!