Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Sunplay Store

We can't get any support. Been with them for years and they won't resolve the issues we are having. We are going to have to switch away from these guys.

Lark Ellen

Horrible customer service!!!!!!

I really liked this app and was happy with the performance until I needed support. I have emailed support nearly 6 times over the last 3 days and received one response but when needed clarification has not responded.

I am super bummed as now I will have to migrate away from this app when it really didn't need to happen. None of my reviews are showing correctly and I can't get any real time help ie. phone, chat or email. Phone calls go to voice mail where you are told your call won't be returned. There isn't a chat option and emails to support are not returned.

Someone in the know could probably fix my issue in 5 minutes if they had a responsive support option.

If you choose this app just cross your fingers you don't need any help in the future.

Jewelsforjoy

doesnt allow for picture uploads on free version ... so honestly not worth it and paid version is so expensive

Vanes Sari Sari Store

I cannot login. Always says INVALID PASSWORD eventhough i already reset my pw and i input it correctly. Cannot reach the support team as well.

Rebelrose Shop

The app is good, the really bad thing is that when you Uninstall it, it doesn't go away from my products page, me and my customers can still see the Yotpo Review section, it is really frustrating the fact that I can't take it away. and the customer service just does not respond my emails. I am really disappointed

Discriminant

$14K per year (required annual contract) for functionality that I can get from Stamped.io for $99 per month??? Not sure which suckers are going for that... I do not recommend.

Freestyleusa

People at this company do not know how to answer emails. For the amount of money they charge go with foursixty. Horrible experience and a waste of money. Maybe someone will actually read this and answer our emails and deliver what they promised.

Mother Erth

I uninstalled the app but it is still appearing on my store--it seems this has been an issue for others as well. I don't know why Shopify allows apps that do not uninstall cleanly. I have written to their support to do a clean removal and waiting for response.

Pop20ny

Initially a great app to use. At some point it "somehow" deactivated/deleted all reviews with no warning. I never deleted the app yet they were all gone. Now I have no reviews on my products. I do not recommend.

The Modern Pocket

To remove the code go to your theme's "edit code" section. Then click on "Templates" and look for "product.liquid" then delete the line that contains "yotpo" in it. Save your time cause after you uninstall this app the code still stays.