Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 8, 2021

Rhenant was an absolute star in helping me overcome a challenge I had in integrating the Star rating function using the new Online Store 2.0 framework.

DGC - Dublin Grooming Co.
Ireland
December 1, 2021

Nick S. was really helpful in navigating review requests and did a great job helping me! There are a couple resources I would like adapted to create a better experience. Sending Test emails needs to show what the actual email will look like to customers.

ResBiotic
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 5, 2022

Yotpo is great on Shopify. I needed some help today, and their excellent support team helped me out right away. Highly recommended!

Revoderm
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 21, 2021

レビューに表示される名前が注文時の氏名の「姓の一文字と、名前」のため、日本人だと注文時の個人情報である本名がほぼ全て表示されることになります。そのため、日本人からのレビューを受ける可能性がある店ではレビュー者の氏名が表示されないようにコードを追加する必要があります。
詳細を調べようと思っても、説明はすべて英語です。
しかし常に担当の方にチャットで問い合わせることができるようになっていて、サポートを受けることができます。慣れないコードのコピーで戸惑っていたところ、丁寧なサポートをしていただき、無事に導入することができました。
チャットが日本語でできるとさらに良いのですが、日本語は全く通じません。でもウェブ翻訳でも理解していただいて、サポートをしていただけます。
Rhenantさん、マークオリバーさん、ありがとうございました。

mirin
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 15, 2021

The customer service was great. Kenn T was really helpful and patient. However, I do have a complain with yotpo widget. I would like to show all my reviews in combination inside each individual product, this is not possible right now.

Waku Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2021

Great support - quick to assist when there are issues. I struggle with importing reviews from Cratejoy, because my files somehow omit information when saving to a CSV. Support takes the time to fix and import on my behalf.

MINTD Box
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 9, 2021

The app itself is great, however I did not realise I had to install a widget for the reviews to be visible on my website. When I contacted the support team, I had a quick and efficient response and they sorted this out for me. Fast and great service! Thank you

Ifrah's Organic Kitchen
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 8, 2021

We are using this app to send out review emails, and Howell was very helpful answering some questions. Good service!

Ross and Specter
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 5, 2021

They were with me for about half an hour and solved all my issues. Great service even on a free plan.

Larkspur Baby Company
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 29, 2021

Just downloaded the app so I'm yet to see how it pans out. Customer service is great though! I'll be back to update my review in the future.

ArtsyBabe