Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

E Cigarette Supplies Australia

Its a catch 22 with these guys the app works well for us and im sure it helps improve sales but it is bloody expensive. I think these guys could catch more fish if it was a little cheaper or there base option had more perks.

Be warned Yotpo some smart fella will come along and build a better app and charge less and you will lose your customers. Probably one or more of your employees are thinking that now!

Still gave 4 stars because it works and does build customer confidence as long as your not selling rubbish.

Bee Dezigned

beedezigned highly recommend Yotpo. Since incorporating Yotpo in 2013 :: 99% of customers reviewed our products and service to be 4-5 stars - with 96% of them rating beedezigned a perfect 5 stars!! If you have fantastic products and couple that with awesome service, let your customers tell the world through Yotpo. It's a little tricky to install and navigate, however definately worth it, as ongoing use offers major benefits to your business. www.beedezigned.com.au

Rogue Hydro Llc

Good review software. Could use some bug fixes on the backend but works well.

Neverlift Apperal

Good app for the free version. Has collected a lot of good reviews, and combined with Kit will allow to post to Facebook.

Nic Nac Wholesale Baby Kids Product

I have a few issues with it, mostly that it's uncustomisable without spending a LOT of money to upgrade from the free version. It's been fine though, for what it is, and has collected reviews which I'm grateful for.

Herbal Powers

It has worked well for us. Unfortunately, some unverified reviews slipped by and that could have caused a problem as they were created by a competitor to make us look bad. I was able to figure it out and get them off our site.

Polka Dot Wall Stickers

Has tons of potential, but only for the companies that can afford $399+ a month. The free version is lacking in features and does not really compare to other free review apps. The next level up for $25 a month adds almost nothing extra. The account you really want is the Powerhouse+, because it honestly is great for new content and really putts your reviews to work. BUT the PRICE. $699 a month!!!

Great UI and tons of potential, but not ideal for DIY'ers just starting out. There are other options out there with similar features for $30-$100 month. Good luck everyone.

Temples And Markets

Good app for reviews. Love receiving notifications that I have a happy customer review! Think I need to upgrade though to get more out of the app

Victor Axe

Yotpo is fantastic. The automated follow-up emails for reviews is something we couldn't live without. Curation and publishing reviews is simple, and they continue to develop feature that put them far beyond other Review apps. I can't wait to test out the new user-generated photos content.

Madel Designs

Very good app, works smoothly no issues at all. In mail reviews are very effective and have generated lots of great reviews for my site.

Only negative which is currently making me consider swapping is that SEO rich snippets and commenting are only included in the $400 a month plan. I do feel these should be included in the starter plan, as many other apps do.