Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

So far so good! I had to reach out to a chat agent, Eleen, this morning because I wasn't seeing the reviews on my site. She went into the backend of my Shopify and not only correctly installed my theme but also manually added all of my reviews from a previous app. Excellent customer service!

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're happy to hear Eleen was able to assist you with your issues.

Sebbie's Craft

Great customer service. Thanks so much Anne for helping me setting the app up!!! Highly recommended

Sweetapolita

Amazing service! I contact live chat support on a Saturday morning and was immediately helped and the agent corrected the needed issues in seconds. Thanks, Yotpo!

SoftWash UK Ltd

Great app. Has given us more conversations :)
and the support has been superb. Thank you Mary Ann :)

PAMPERED FEMME

Amazing service! was having issues with the coding, contacted their support via chat and they fix things in minutes.

Rae's Roots

Jo Lorenz went above and beyond to help me with some troubleshooting issues. I would highly recommend the app and their CX team is really great at helping you figure out any issues you may be having.

Pluie Cosmetics

The live chat was super helpful! Excellent customer service and support from Jo Lorenz! This app is amazing.

VORG SUPERSHAKE

This app works great but what is even better is the customer service from Manny. He was such a help to navigate me through using Yotpo the best way possible. He communicated very well and understood the issues. He then worked his butt off to fix the issies and didnt stop until they were fixed. I like the app but having people like manny to help customers is what really seperates this company from the rest. Give this man a raise !

SHYFT Creations

I've used this app to automate asking for reviews. I love how it also automatically posts these reviews to my FB and Twitter accounts, which has brought people back to my website and provides that social proof. Even when I had to delete and republish a product (which had a positive review attached) due to a technical website issue, the Yotpo support was so fantastic and exceeded my expectations, the team helping me reconnect the original review to the new product listing. I could not recommend Yotpo enough!

Loyal 2 Hair

I want to take the time out to say I LOVE this app and Thanks to Manny I'll be continuing to use this app. I love this app so much that I got a new website and I wanted to transfer it to my new site. Manny made it very easy for me with the help he provide. He was very helpful and patient with me on trying to help me resolve my problems. He already fixed one of my problem and is working on the other one now. I'm so happy now that I got a great person like Manny to help me. I like that yotpo have live chat, best thing ever they respond very quickly and very knowledgeable. Just want say thanks again Manny for working so hard to resolve my issues.I highly recommended this app. If you don't have it go download it now.