Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Cool Weed Shirts

Incredible free reviews app. Easy to set up and manage, especially since they have incredible customer support! I was helped by a man named Ronel & he was kind and able to answer my questions in a prompt manner. 10/10

Milemont

Yotpo is the best review APP by far. The customer service, shoutout to Mark, is so helpful friendly and they go beyond to ensure your stores success. This is the 5th store I've converted to these guys and there is always some problem that is always resolved by the Yotpo team. Cheers

fearom

客服非常专业,协助我做了很多事情,非常感谢,一款非常不错的评论插件。
不BB,你值得拥有~。咋滴,字数不够,好,让我再写一些,让它的字数足够到100个字。what? 还不够,那再写一些吧,这样总算够了~ 太难了。

LA SALT CO

Ed was so helpful and patient with a few requests I had. He even provided some additional coding and really took the time to research how to help with a customization I wanted. Super appreciative of the friendliness and great support! This is by far the best reviews app on shopify :)

EvEr DeSh Candle Co

Ed was GREAT! I was having a problem having my reviews show since I changed my website background to a darker color. He took his time to fix my problem and made sure all was correct before publishing. He was great work with.

Flex and Fits

I had issues with importing reviews from my old system and I emailed support to help. They were great and got everything corrected quickly. Then I changed the theme of my website and they fixed my reviews again. Top-notch customer service team!!

Continuous Coffee

Anne was so helpful when I need assistance with how to add my store logo to the email that is sent out to my customers! Love this app!

The Magic Home

I worked with the tech support and they are great tech support. Very patient to communicate. great to work with.

Grabanzos

Great app and great customer service. Automation makes it easy to use and rapid feedback from their staff if there are issues.

ליינפארם

I had a great service experience with Yotpo James helped a lot and in short time to answer my questions and handling the app appearance . Great service. Thanks