Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Youthifull

Great and quick responsive customer service! Direct in chat available deffinetily recommend this app if you are looking for a good review widget for you're brand

Drops Of Glam

I love great customer service! Thank you so much Donald U for helping me with my widgets. Thank you to everyone that helped me this week.

Speakeasy Travel Supply Co.

Yotpo is a great app to collect and showcase customer reviews. Plus, they're always updating and adding new features to make the software an even better value. And, on top of that, they have amazing customer service. Recently, I received a lot of help from James E. on chat support when I had to manually add Yotpo reviews back to my site after a theme update. James' customer service was top notch!

Springbone

Thank you Donald U for the help tonight, appreciate the great customer service and helping through each part of the process.

PLAY SALTY

Ronel was extremely helpful and patient with me. He quickly helped fix the issue with efficiency. Great customer service!

EmmerSan

Fantastic customer service! We had an issue with the widget displaying on our store and they managed to fix it very efficiently.

Pause Well-Aging

Nick S. helped instantly via chat! I love the chat function. I've had great success with it thus far when needing assistance on Yotpo. Seamless and quick. Thank you!

VYBRATIONAL KREATORS

I had an issue not being able to locate something within the app,Lemuel Kindly greeted me and helped me find what i was looking for, Amazing customer service, Very Respectful, and helped solve the issue i was having. Thank You Lemuel C.

Nicola's Marketplace

I had a problem so contacted with the support team.
Great service provided by Yotpo Eunice. The problem was solved quickly.

My Peanut

Needed help installing Review Widget and Star Rating on my Shopify store and Eduardo R saved the day! Thank you for the timely response and integrating YotPo seamlessly into my store!