Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JLuxeKreations

Time spent using app 36 minutes

The rep Simoun Francis S really did go above and beyond for me and the services that I was seeking. He was really patient even though I was completely lost and didn't know what to do trying to switch everything from one store to another. Even offered for me to contact him directly when my other store is set up fully if I have any issues with my things transferring over. He deserves a raise!!! Don't find too many willing to still provide assistance after the initial conversation!!

By Emotion

Location Japan

自動でレビューリクエストを送ることが出来るのが便利です。 また、自動でレビューリクエストメールを送りたくないお客様がいる場合は、サポートと連携する必要がありますが、いつも迅速に対応いただいているので助かります。

一緒って、おいしい | withTea(ウィズティー)

Location Japan

This app helps our store always and gives us more chance to reach out new customers than without this app.
And also customre service is alwasy great helpful. I started chat and Radly responsed very quickly and solve my problems. What a great support!!!! This app is always first choice app!!!

Serendipitous

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was having issues merging the app, but Rhemy not only sent me the appropriate link very quickly, but they also set the whole thing up for me. Saving me lots of time and stress. I am so so so happy! Great customer service!!

Boba Nutrition

The app itself is already amazing, with great integrations. But their customer service is 10/10. I reached out over the chat box for one question, and Reinier D assisted me with installation and other questions!

HEYJUNENYC

amazing CS service, he help me figuring out the payment issue, his name was Howell K on chatting service

Alchemy Botanical Skincare

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really appreciate this app works perfectly with the intergration Support team are fantastic. Highly recommend this app

The Sassy Boo Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Ronel R. was amazing! He helped me install my reviews carousel on my new shopify theme! Was very prompt and knew exactly how to help me. Excellent customer service.

goodthink-store

Location France

C'est une bonne application efficace et utile pour les boutique avec plein d'option utile et un service clients toujours disponible et qui aide rapidement quand on en a besoin et accueillant. Collecte vos avis clients et les publie sur votre site et plus d'option disponible .

Anabela Reis - Coach

Location Portugal

the customer service was amazing and helped a lot. I had a doubt that didn't let me progress, thanks to the assistant I managed to solve the problem