Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SheBird

We are a startup and are using Yotpo for our customer reviews. This app is great and very easy to use. Their support staff is very helpful and has always responded to our requests quickly. Would highly recommend!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it & are happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

The Eco Baby Co.™

Yotpo is a wonderful tool for gaining trustworthy reviews from customers. I appreciate the ability to tailor some of the design aspects and wording even on the basic plan. Most recently, the feature I appreciated the most was the ability to import my reviews collected on a previous platform over to Yotpo. I was able to follow the very detailed instructions provided to create a file for upload. Once submitted my reviews were up on the site the very same day! Moreover, the customer service I received from Paulo was incredible! Thank you for such prompt responses and helping to ensure my reviews were uploaded successfully!

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our customer support team is hitting the mark!

707Lifestyle

I'm using this app for my site. Works perfectly. Even had star rating placed on my products. Customer service helped me with the setup. Easy to use and efficient in gathering reviews.

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help and you're enjoying Yotpo.

Off The Square Designs

Just upgraded to the growth package. While I couldn't install the review carousel from the UI, Paulo in support was incredibly helpful and had it up and running in a couple minutes. Would recommend for anyone looking to install a review widget!

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing the benefits!

Sparro Designs

We switched over to Yotpo recently and are very happy with our decision and support we have received

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review - happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our customer support team is hitting the mark!

fawnstar.com

This app is awesome so far/ super helpful staff too! I like that it's completely customisable so it suits our branding!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

Clandestine Coffee Co.

I finally got around to adding Yotpo to my shop. Honestly, I can't believe it took me as long to decide to. I should have added this a LONG time ago. My point of contact Jo was absolutely amazing. Edited and inserted code into all the collection and product pages when I needed help. Highly recommend.

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear our customer support team was able to help and you're enjoying Yotpo.

Lucid Hemp

Was using a competitor app for a long time and i'm so happy we have made the switch. Very easy to move over thanks to amazing support team. We look forward to seeing the results, but so far the features and functionality is second to none!

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Barrel Band

Needed help aligning the star review widget on my site and they promptly fixed the issue. Couldn't be happier with service.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Just started to use it and needed to contact Help Center. Had Eric Alcoseba, a Yotpo Growth Support Hero, very responsive and efficient ! Great Job !

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our team!