Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mintapple

Terrible service! We used the app for our old site but since redesigning we have had issues implementing. After numerous emails asking for assistance we have received nothing back from them. We still receive the promotional emails though...

Stick with Shopify Product Reviews - Effortless!

Jeweled Secrets

So tired of Yotpo. Support is almost non-existent. Wait a week for Yotpo to respond to any support request, then get a reply that is completely irrelevant. Yet if I want to upgrade to one of their ridiculously expensive plans, I'll be contacted within an hour.

Mika Yoga Wear

very $$$$$ (5k year!!!).... no customer service..... other apps are coming up now. they do contracts... crazy world of yotpo! they are there for the money nothing else.

One Fur All

I used the app with Magento and liked it. Trying to use it with Shopify, but can't get any customer support. Submit a ticket, wait up to a week only for them to respond with the same answer (click this article for help) over and over.

I don't think they have anyone doing real tech support, just someone checking e-mail from time to time to copy and past "standard responses."

Support was good when I used with Magento but now seems to not exist...very disappointing.

Buddhapants 2

Way expensive if you want to see real SEO or google results. The "publish to website button" its difficult to use.

The plans beyond basic absolutely ridiculously priced!!!

Soyoung Usa

Free plan is convenient way to gather some reviews but beyond 50 reviews you'll be looking at absurd pricing (min $5K annually) with no way to trial the premium features. They may be great but I'll never find out since there is no trial.

Primary beefs

- Annoying that prices aren;t stated on an available page, you are forced to take a sales call
- Prices are presented as monthly, but since they only bill annually, I perceive it as a smokescreen to real pricing.
- No trial - If the product is so great, why do I have to spend nearly $5,000 ($399 monthly X 12) to “test” ROI?
- the free version does not do anything I can't do with competeing low cost software, so I would suggest you start with something else rather than switching when you hit 50 reviews

Textualtees

Yotpo is one greedy company. They suck you in with the "Free" card and then if you want any of the extra features it turns into big bucks and a year contract. On top of the big bucks, they limit how many reviews you can request and then you have to pay an overage fee per review. Save yourself some time and money and go with the Shopify review app.

Tiedeals

Yotpo sales had enough time to call me multiple times, but I hate it when installed there is no email/ chat or phone support available. I am waiting for 3 days for a response from the contact form, and the app is not doing well.
Have an app, have support, period.

Glacier Nutrition

Literally the only app that doesn't disclose pricing. Support takes about a month to respond as well.

Create R4u

Horrible customer service, horrible response, they blocked me from all social pages, they charged me after I cancelled the account, I had to call and cancel again and they promised it was cancelled and acted like I was the moron. I'm still getting emails saying I'm going to get charged overages etc because I've exceeded my limit. HELLO I CANCELLED MY F@#$%$# ACCT and uninstalled the stupid app. You Morons get your ASDFASDGASDF$TW$RT together!!!! YOUR APP SUCKS YOU WANT $300 A MONTH TO DO WHAT Product Reviews by Shopry will do and do BETTER for just $30. Do not use this app. use Shopify Reviews and then install SHOPRY Product Reviews Addon App. It's $30 instead of $300, they have great customer service unlike these jerks and they have more robust features. YOU SUCK YOTPO YOU FREAKIN SUCK!!!