Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Dermacol Comestics

the program works well but it is extremely is high. We are looking at $300 + for their app. i will be switching to a different provider
AS for removing the code after installing is a nightmare. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THE TRAIL.

Mookyboutique

There is a bug and support doesn't answer for 5 days.
Worst support

Puffydreams

Paying way too much for a buggy app. Have had multiple bugs that haven't been fixed for a few weeks now. However, I must say the account manager is very helpful but has her hands tied as development cant get bugs fixed.

UPDATE: Support takes a week to respond to questions.

Hotdogfpv

I would not add this app again, if given the choice. I initially installed it because it seemed like a fantastic product - and I'm sure it is. My complains are this:

1) They place their logo and link at the top of the review section. I think it makes the store look cheap and unfinished. I'm not happy with it, at all. I feel like they're basically forcing me to barter - their service, for free advertising. Something, I wasn't aware I was agreeing to.

2) When I removed the app from my storefront, it didn't go anywhere. Sure, the benefits of YOTPO were disabled, but the changes made to my theme were still present.

Now, I've reinstalled it, because I'm not comfortable manually removing the code, and if it's going to be there, it should be functional Still - if I could do it all over... I would not have installed it in the first place

Perfectsculptbras

Not very pleased with the auto post functionality. We have reviews that have not been moderated being posted on google. I would like to remove it and the help is almost non-existent.

Vaya Island Llc

We gave them a try. The sales team is very pushy and the app is overpriced compared to its competitors. From our experience they have very sub par customer service. We just switched over to Judge.me as it has all the capabilities Yotpo does at less than half of the cost. Shopify reviews also is a great app if you're just starting out.

Fobiu8

Cool app but overprices.
Really to expensive for small business.

got loox for cheaper price,,much cheaper..

Michael Sisk

I used this app for 10 years have thousands of reviews but now that I could not afford their premium level they have locked me out of my account and REMOVED over 10,000 plus reviews of all my products over the years just because I wanted to switch back to the free service instead of paying during COVID, so BUYERS BE WARE they are vicious with their tactics

Bio Oz

I'm having to revisit this review for the fourth time - if you are thinking of using YOTPO - DON'T DO IT - unless you are happy to while away your PRECIOUS hours in Yotpo support chats while they promise to fix whatever is causing some random reviews for some completely different store (ie not our store) appearing in our account which basically uses up your entire monthly review credit ... I have been promised that this has been escalated, it's been fixed and that we'll be recompensed with a credit .... none of which has happened yet ... I recommend looking for a better app. If I could give zero stars I would but it seems to be locked on one

November 24, 2020

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your feedback. First of all, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our support team manager has reached out to solve the issue and to ensure everything will be operating smoothly going forward. Should you encounter any issues - do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Resumo Intimo

You just can't uninstall this shit without coding. This app should be banned!