Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Life Proper Staging

Time spent using app About 1 month

The interface for this app is poorly designed and not easy for clients to work with. I've also had issues with being billed twice for one subscription and haven't received any answers from their support team to remedy the situation. Buyer beware -- there are plenty of review apps out there that function better than this one and offer MUCH better support & billing practices.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We've recently remodeled out interface, updated our billing system, and expanded the capacity of our support agents to be available to all of our users 24/7. If you'd like to get in touch to learn more, we'd be happy to help.

Skull & Bones, Inc.

Their sales team are way too aggressive and make promises they can't keep. reneged on a written contract we had in place.

Cycle of Fashion

Location Israel

This app doesn't give you a chance to configure the settings, emails etc. - it just sends emails on its own, with no chance to review/track or anything! I have never seen anything like this.

Strictly Hardware

A way too expensive and not worth it and definitely not worth the investment. I wish I elected Yotpo competitor, same price, and much much better customer service and all customer service is located in the USA.

ORIGINALAUSTRALIANUGG.COM.AU

Location Australia

It took ages to get any human from support to answer our questions. It would be great to get response from support quicker

BEAKS wild bird food

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Yotpo now think they are entitled to the following data from your website

"This includes all order details for all time.

Yotpo Reviews - Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Photo Reviews will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

I really dont think so yotpo. Ill be switching so you dont get your hands on and collect my customers data thank you very much.

Bazaar2you

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was excited about this initially but not anymore. Their service response time is super slow....takes a number of days...for simple fixes...and that IS NOT how a business runs in this age of the digital world....may be because my service is free...but that's even worse....looking an alternative before my store gets traction! i could give a Minus 1 Star..if there was an option!

Neurogum

Time spent using app About 1 year

way too expensive and not worth it
we spent $5000 for this for ONE year... and definitely not worth that investment.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Our store has lost all its product page reviews. We have asked Yotpo to fix this issue about a month ago with no success.

Activ Online

Location Australia

App is flakey at best. Consistently disconnects from the store, and spams our customers non stop with the same email