Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mowtown Waldo Implement

Good customer service. A little slow to reply to my email, but they fixed my issue. I just wish the Pro membership was not so incredibly and ridiculously high. Dana Shamir helped me with my issue and was very professional.

Canyouhandlebar

Yotpo is an easy to use app that is helping our Shopify store be successful. I recently had a great experience with Shirel from customer service. I needed some help with Google Seller Ratings and Shirel was quick, professional, and very helpful. Yotpo is worth checking out!

Shoeziggy

The app is great, functionally and aesthetically. I was happy with the customer service Yulia provided through email in helping me with my issues. I took one star off because I was hoping to have it customized a little but it wasn't possible. No big deal really! :)

Amok Hammocks

Yotpo is easy to use both as a store owner and customer. Product reviews are very important to attract new customers, and Yotpo makes it easy for your existing customers to leave a review directly in your automated follow up email. Everything is good if you can stick to the basic features.

The only significant minus that I can think of (which could have lead to fewer stars) is the exceptionally high-priced premium plan. This is important to take into consideration if you run multiple Shopify stores for different countries/locations, and you would like to use a premium feature like sharing reviews across different domains.

Boody Australia

When it comes to getting more reviews, Yotpo delivers. We received 10x more product reviews in just a few days time than we did in 6 months with the Shopify "Product Reviews" app.

Profoodhk

Very happy with Yotpo's services and ease-of-integration!

Protein Se

I love this app but I wish there was a version cheaper than the $4800 a year plan.

Shop Eu Com

can you please help me to install my yotpo properly
Thanks in advances

4 Paws Buddha

UPDATE 1-8-17
Since my initial review was posted, I feel like Yotpo's team stepped it up and came through for me. I was almost immediately contacted, received numerous apologies, and within a couple of days my issues were resolved. In light of this, I changed my star rating because we all make mistakes and I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, and concede to the fact that mine may have been an isolated incident. It's what we do with the mistakes that counts, and I feel Yotpo's customer service team handled things very professionally. Thanks Yotpo!
---------------------------------------

The customer support with this company is some of the worst I've ever encountered. I'm having trouble installing the app and after NUMEROUS emails back and forth, they are unable to give me a solution to the problem. I have tried asking for a phone conversation, which I suspect would take care of everything in 5 minutes, but no one calls. Instead I get cryptic emails telling me to take steps that I've already told them I've taken, and/or asking me to take steps without providing instruction on how to do so. It's been infuriating. While I know that many others have written positive reviews and undoubtedly haven't had issues installing, just beware that should you encounter any kind of problem and need support, you won't get it.

Hamopride

it's a great app but the only downside is if you switch platform, you can't move the reviews to the new selling platform though the reviews are still in your yotpo's control panel.