Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 27, 2021

Ho appena iniziato ad usare l'applicazione e ho trovato qualche problema sia nell'importare recensioni che per importare i widget sul sito. Nonostante questo ho risolto i problemi grazie al supporto clienti che è davvero disponibile. Purtroppo c'è bisogno di un po' di pazienza

CLENY SRL
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 7, 2021

Don was super helpful as I was super frustrated the past few days navigating this site. So many small nuiances with this site just like shopify. Yap doesn't explain it all step by step and the steps can be confusing. Each time I had an issue the yatpo customer service team had to actually go in and execute the job for me! I truly appreciate them but yap need to be more user friendly because at the moment it is not...

Balaeyon
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited October 5, 2021

Great customer support - Jo & Ronel helped me out promptly to help solve in issue within settings. Haven't had the chance to utilise app fully, but so far would recommend.

oofos.co.nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 27, 2021

So far, so good. Customer support has been quick to respond, even though we're currently on the free plan. "Growth" seems a little pricey for the upgrades that it offers, but if we see good engagement and conversions, we might swing for it (as a brand-first business, I can only stand the thought of sending non-customizable reviews emails for so long).

VENIM®
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 20, 2021

L'assistenza clienti è impeccabile. Sono sempre attivi 24h/7 su 7, molto amichevoli e professionisti.
L'applicazione fa il suo dovere, unica pecca è il costo davvero elevato... infatti se volete tutte le funzioni dovete spendere diverse migliaia di €

Purit official
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 17, 2021

After a couple days and a lot of contact between James C , Radly and me at the end the problem of not showing reviews on or side was fixed! Thanks a lot!

Goodr.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 9, 2021

I transferred my reviews from Judge me. It's been a little tricky getting it all working seamlessly. But the customer service at YotPo is perfect. They're immediately responsive and understand exactly what I need.

AVOILA
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 20, 2021

Good customer service. The app interface could be a bit more user friendly though and there are delays with publishing reviews

HCO
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 3, 2021

Great customer support. Great app. I was able to set up in a breeze and everything is just running itself now at this point.

Tokikoa Farms
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited June 30, 2021

I wish there was more customization ability for some things (like coupons) but when the app is working, is works great. Customer service is really good as well. I had a problem with coupons and incentive emails and the customer service rep helped me solve it relatively quickly.

EuroSpa Aromatics