Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Wild Hare UK

Great work from Junalou was extremely helpful. time saver for sure, and really helped me and my business

February 16, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

VIBExchange

Jo Lorenz (on line chat HELP center ) Helped me use this app and set up star reviews on pages on my site! He made it so easy! I am thankful for it was fast and effective. A big shout out to YOTPO and their star review APP Help team!

February 16, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our customer service.

Lashes to Lips

Great! Manny helped me and made sure everything was working properly before leaving. The app is easy to use starting off.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, happy to hear Manny was able to help get you up and running smoothly.

Oswald Supply

Great customer service, Great Product. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a review management app to use with Shopify.

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review, it really means a lot to us.

Da Nirah

Amazing service, quick and helpful. I emailed my problem and within a day it got resolved. I really like it.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, we appreciate it.

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

So far so good! I had to reach out to a chat agent, Eleen, this morning because I wasn't seeing the reviews on my site. She went into the backend of my Shopify and not only correctly installed my theme but also manually added all of my reviews from a previous app. Excellent customer service!

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're happy to hear Eleen was able to assist you with your issues.

Sebbie's Craft

Great customer service. Thanks so much Anne for helping me setting the app up!!! Highly recommended

Sweetapolita

Amazing service! I contact live chat support on a Saturday morning and was immediately helped and the agent corrected the needed issues in seconds. Thanks, Yotpo!

SoftWash UK Ltd

Great app. Has given us more conversations :)
and the support has been superb. Thank you Mary Ann :)

PAMPERED FEMME

Amazing service! was having issues with the coding, contacted their support via chat and they fix things in minutes.