Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Resumo Intimo

You just can't uninstall this shit without coding. This app should be banned!

Abdoshop

piece of shit, i can remove it in my store
i can't delete some reviews what the hiill

Moon Tronics

How to delete this crap from my store.

Williams Addison

don't install it. you cant delete it from your store. Its just crap

Freeshipping Center

I uninstalled this app but still appear on My site. Do not install this app. Code can not delete

Vita Myr

There is a 500 error and I can't install it

Ftkclothing

Ridiculously overpriced app for what you get. Used to be good when they started out. No app is worth €400+ a month. Get over yourselves guys. Much better out there for cheaper.

Saddle Crew

All was good until I want to change the color for look and feel. Just continuously loads and won't update, waste of time

Lizzyjames

Reviews and Q&A are ok but you can get the same for MUCH cheaper. UGC does not have an easy to use interface...much better off with Foursixty for Shoppable Instagram. Reps take weeks to get assistance

Beach And Dog Co

Probably the worst customer service I've ever encountered. Asking them a simple question means days of emails designed to beat around the bush and up sell you on their extraordinarily high priced plan.

I really wanted to like their product but they are basically a scam at this point. Stay away from these used car salesman.