Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Vapor Jedi E-Cigs Eliquid And Accessories

Lots of great features in this app. It takes the idea of reviews to a new level and even automates most of the work. So far I have enjoyed the features of this app and am considering going to the premium version for the advanced features.

JapanWifiBuddy.com

Great app that helps in a lot of ways. Not quite perfect yet, as it's still a little bit unclear how to make things look just the way you want them to when they appear on your website or on social media, but aside from that, it's an excellent app with great service.

Real Glass Act

Great app, fantastic features, wonderful customer support.

Be aware, however, that if you sign up for the 30-day free trial for Premium, you must personally downgrade to the free version when the trial expires or your credit card will automatically be charged $30 without notice.

SPAEXPRESS

Nice app and certainly gets the customer to leave reviews. Has a whole lot of extra options if you pay. May sign up later to test other features, q&a with customers and social sharing of reviews seems a good idea. Nice enough app for free but has a huge amount of extras once you sign up for premium. What you do get for nothing is an app that really works and delivers results before you know it.
After a slight delay and some miscommunications with some issues first setting up, the customer service contact became top notch and fixed all my issues quite quickly.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Great features. Little disappointed with the time it took to get the Q&A function to work with my site. They managed to fix it within 2 weeks.. everything is working now and I'm enjoying the benefits of yotpo.

sales4beauty.com

Looks like a good app. Very good support and helpfull.

Vital 4U®

Really excellent app. Far more versatile than the standard review apps. We're only using the basic plan currently, but I see us upgrading in the future to take advantage of all the great features YotPo has to offer!

onlybrown

Have been using Yotpo for the last couple of months. I have been getting consistent reviews from customers. Customer support is timely and reminders from Yotpo for "Recommended reviews" are helpful. Will surely consider upgrading my plan! Keep up the good work pls.

GREAT DOG CO.

11.2019
I've been using this app for about 4 years now. I originally had some issues but haven't for a long while. When I've had questions, support has been very timely and helpful. I literally heard back from someone today in about 30 minutes. Hard to beat that! My only wish is that the overall review section was either easier for customers to complete or eliminated completely. Everyone gives product review but never fills in "overall" review. Therefore, it's not really relevant unless I'm missing something. Anyway, the customer service and app works well. I'm very pleased with it.

2.15.2015
Turns out the tab on the landing page doesn't show up on a mobile version. If I had known that from the start, I could have saved a lot of time but at least I know it is working now.

2.13.15--Yet another update. Realize this app does not work on mobile devices although I have a responsive design. As usual the support people take no accountability for the poor functioning of this app. They claim it works on their phones so it must be my issue. Of course, the other app I use loads on mobile devices and I've tried 5 phones and this app doesn't show up. I'm sure it will take another 2.5+ months to get this resolved. This company and its app is the most frustrating company I've used. Can't believe how much time and frustration I have invested in this thing.

1.17.15--I'm updating my reivew from my previous one below. It took about 2 months to get this app actually working on my site BUT now that it is, it is great. We are starting to see reviews come in (far more than we had without actively seeking reviews from customers and I can see that it will help us get and keep momentum with our new store launch. As such I am changing my review from 1 to 3 stars. I can't give a 5 because it took too darn long to get this working. Guy from Yotpo did hang in there and finally get it working. So, I'm thankful for that!

First Review about 1.5 months ago:
It seems pretty clear to me that YOTPO is systematically removing all low ratings because my experience can no way be an isolated case--it's been darn right dreadful. I have tried for over a month to get this app to work properly and it still doesn't. First, the app wouldn't work and they inform me that I have outdated code and asked me where I got it. OFF THEIR SITE. They then apologize and remove the old code. Since that time, I have tried to update this countless numbers of times but nothing will make this work correctly. Nothing is an emergency at Yotpo. Send them access (because of course there must be something or someone to blame other than them for having a nonfunctioning app) and they tell me they didn't receive the invite. I send it again AND nothing, I have heard nothing for over 24 hours. Now, they tell me they still haven't received the invite. Must be something on Shopfiy's end because it couldn't possibly be on YOTPO's end. Enough is enough. Watch how fast this 1 star rating is removed. Shopify needs to do a much better job of managing the apps they make available. This is totally unacceptable. Some of us are actually trying to run a business and care about customer service and FEEDBACK.

What To Wear Tonight | Stylish Women's Fashion

Not got any reviews yet but has great potential as a free app