Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bite Snacks

We had to upgrade to enable a few features that we wanted to use, so this review if for a paid version.

Kaimala jewels

This is a great app for sure, however, every time I get an email asking me to rate my recently purchased product, I go like ...hmmm .. I just dont have time to do that unless it is something that I really want to do. We are inundated with emails nowadays and that means lower conversion rate using apps that send out emails to your customers.
If this app can win over all the fake and scam reviews we seem to be reading everywhere now, then it is well worth the try. Good luck! :)

RainforestAdventures

The app works very well and the customer service support is really fast and also they do an amazing job fixing issues on the site

Storetrendingcom

Really excellent app. Far more versatile than the standard review apps. We're only using the basic plan currently, but I see us upgrading in the future to take advantage of all the great features YotPo has to offer!

Kellys Four Plus

Love the service so far - we've gotten more reviews in the week that we've been using it than we did in the two years previously with our old software. My one complaint is that the growth plan seems to leave out a few key features that are in line with other features that are offered. It feels like an attempt to up-sell you to the premium plan. I could be wrong about that, but when I asked for clarification from the Yotpo employee who helped us onboard, I never heard back.

Brydge Asia

The good: great tool overall for utilizing reviews to help drive conversions. There are good app integrations with referral/points programs, and customizable widgets to fit any site or brand. Great support from our direct manager and other Yotpo employees whenever we have issues. Easy integration with Facebook to automatically push good reviews. Easy moderation and communication with customers.

The bad: Not a 5 star review because the dashboard seems to have many flaws that make managing a campaign more difficult than it needs to be. Simple functions (search, uploading files, etc.) within the dashboard continue to have "bugs" that never seem to be priority to fix. Integrating with multiple URLs and syndicating reviews across them is only possible at a very high cost.

Itswelldunn

The app has a lot of features & customization and offers great customer support!

Note: Most features are accessible only through the paid plan.

For example, the default mail after purchase (MAP) setting for customers who buy more than one item sends up to three consecutive emails until the customer leaves a review. We found that frequency to be too high with the rest of our emailing strategy and there was no way to decrease the frequency on the free plan.

After discussing with their customer support, we were able to sort this issue out and find an agreement where my customers would receive a reasonable amount of emails without having to subscribe to unlock only one feature.

Great app, but would recommend looking at it once you reach at least 100 orders per month.

Usa Bn3th

Mostly Pros!
- Fairly seamless and very quick integration: the ability to back log orders and request reviews was great to have content for launching the product (i recommend collecting reviews for at least 1 month before you implement the customer facing side on your website)
- Ability to have one dashboard with multiple stores
- Management and customer experience of the review process including customization of review emails, managing and monitoring negative reviews is excellent
- Great and easy way to add social content into your website

Few Cons!
- Media monitoring tool has had some issues since facebook made some huge changes and not full transparency from Yotpo on these updates
- No great way to include UGC as alternative product images

Urbano Rodriguez

Great app and great support!
Only missing the customer upload photos feature in a free plan.

Robautic

Good product with great functionality. The price ramps up quite quickly though.