Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Barbazul

Great App, very useful for our barber and cosmetics products shop.

JaPen

Great review app. It integrates well into our website design, too. I wish I can use more feature for free but I know it is too much to ask.

Nourish Organic

good app, easy to collect and moderate reviews. If using across multiple stores just make sure you log in to the right one when making changes or your reviews won't be captured in the right place.

The Scent Sampler.co.uk

I've been using the Shopify Reviews App for the past 18 months or so, and have had 8 reviews from customers, 3 of which were from the same customer. I decided to try Yotpo as I really liked the idea of the auto email after purchase feature, and the option to upgrade and unlock further features if so desired in the future. In less than 24 hours of installing the free version of this App I've had 3 customers post reviews. Extremely pleased with results so far and the only thing putting me off giving 5 stars is as another reviewer pointed out - the cost of upgrading to more feature rich plans. I would still take the free version of this App over the Shopify Reviews App anytime.

Vapor Jedi E-Cigs Eliquid And Accessories

Lots of great features in this app. It takes the idea of reviews to a new level and even automates most of the work. So far I have enjoyed the features of this app and am considering going to the premium version for the advanced features.

JapanWifiBuddy.com

Great app that helps in a lot of ways. Not quite perfect yet, as it's still a little bit unclear how to make things look just the way you want them to when they appear on your website or on social media, but aside from that, it's an excellent app with great service.

Real Glass Act

Great app, fantastic features, wonderful customer support.

Be aware, however, that if you sign up for the 30-day free trial for Premium, you must personally downgrade to the free version when the trial expires or your credit card will automatically be charged $30 without notice.

SPAEXPRESS

Nice app and certainly gets the customer to leave reviews. Has a whole lot of extra options if you pay. May sign up later to test other features, q&a with customers and social sharing of reviews seems a good idea. Nice enough app for free but has a huge amount of extras once you sign up for premium. What you do get for nothing is an app that really works and delivers results before you know it.
After a slight delay and some miscommunications with some issues first setting up, the customer service contact became top notch and fixed all my issues quite quickly.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Great features. Little disappointed with the time it took to get the Q&A function to work with my site. They managed to fix it within 2 weeks.. everything is working now and I'm enjoying the benefits of yotpo.

sales4beauty.com

Looks like a good app. Very good support and helpfull.