Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited June 29, 2021

Decent software. Can get expensive as you grow so take note if you work in a low GP segment with high order volumes.

Energize Health
South Africa
June 24, 2021

Overall pretty good - reached the max on my plan very quickly so was a bit confused when I reached the max again quickly on the next plan up, but had it explained by customer service clearly and quickly. Will continue to use.

MAYDE USA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 21, 2021

The app is really good and customer service with James C. was fantastic. Only a 4 star because I have had bad customer service interactions in the past. If I had James C. everytime it would be a 5. Happy with Yotpo overall.

Bee-Nails
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
June 17, 2021

James was very helpful in changing our name and icon in replies. Wish this was something we could change on our own though!

MOONS
June 15, 2021

Junalou was extremely helpful in assisting me to set up the app. Excellent customer service. App interface is somewhat clunky and challenging to navigate. Preview pages appear fairly inaccurate.

Sea Dragon Studio
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 10, 2021

Orly was great! He help me out a lot. He went through everything with me that I did not understand. Thank you so much!

S. Nicole Slay Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 9, 2021

The customer service replies fast, friendly and effectively. Ronel answered my questions with patience and understanding.

Alluress Cosmetics
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 28, 2021

I used this to help get more reviews, and it's worked well for that. The support was very helpful too. Cons - I find the dashboard slow and a bit too busy.

Harborist Sensitive Beauty
May 20, 2021

Used this app to build trust with reviews and had a few issues with unpublishing a few reviews and Ed helped me through every step efficiently, very impressed with the customer service and the app itself is a good tool.

pittstop golf
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 17, 2021

James was great support. Super fast response and super helpful. Yotpo is a great app as well. Just a big jump if you want to bigger features.

Oryx Tools