Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Jack* by Jack the Snipper

Louanne was super helpful in transferring my site and reviews from Wordpress to Shopify. Very happy, thankyou.

July 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Jack* by Jack the Snipper!!

Australian Natural Protein Company

Love this app and looks great on my site. Customer service from Josephine was amazing. Totally hassle free.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Australian Natural Protein Company! We love hearing from customers that are super happy with our product and service. Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, and keep enjoying Yotpo!

Omotesando Plants

Amazing app! It shows the reviews at my home page and also at every product page. Customer service is amazing specially Paul!

July 7, 2019

So happy to hear you are enjoying Yotpo, Omotesando Plants! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Tantrum Fix

Really nice app, it definitely helps with conversion rates and it provides flexibility to place it in different locations of our site and feature great verified reviews. I had a few technical questions and they were very nice and helpful.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Tantrum Fix! We are dedicated to giving our customers plenty of flexibility when placing their Yotpo widgets across the entire buyer journey. Thanks again for the feedback, and keep enjoying Yotpo!

No.2 Toilet Paper

A real value add to site experience. Streamlines review collection. Pauline is exceptionally helpful

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, No.2 Toiler Paper. We love hearing from our happy customers and appreciate the great feedback!

Azul Hair Collection

I am so happy I found this reviews app for my store. The customer service is amazing and the app is even better!
I high recommend using this easily integratable app. It has everything you need for to handle your reviews.

July 7, 2019

Hey Azul Hair Collection! So great to hear you are enjoying Yotpo. Thanks for your recommendation!

Nordiclife

I've used Yotpo for a few years now. The app is simple, works well and has excellent functionality. On top of this, their support is brilliant. Having launched anew theme recently, Yotpo, in particular Danreb, was fast and efficient in re-installing the app and making sure everything work. Very much a recommend from me.

July 7, 2019

Hey Nordic Life! We love hearing from long time users, and really appreciate your awesome feedback. So glad to hear we are meeting the mark when it comes to great service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

CHEEKYY

Pauline was great!! I input the code wrong and literally within 5 minutes of me giving her collaborator access to my store she emailed me back saying it was all fixed :) Amazing support!

July 7, 2019

Hey Cheekyy! Love the feedback, thanks so much for the great review!

AMMO Pisspot IYAAYAS Gear

Needed to import reviews to consolidate into my Yotpo app. This was a challenging task for support to keep reviews accurate, but, Ruel was a big help and very patient with the troublesome task. He got it taken care of for me perfectly after some trial and error. Great attitute and very professional.

Love the app too by the way! Yotpo has features to help your sales that others apps do not or struggle to replicate. Would recommend it to other shopify ecommerce site owners. It demonstrates trust to my customers by showing social proof of other buyers through reviews on my main page via a minimized widget (they can choose to click on or not), each product page has applicable reviews for that product and the badge that shows total reviews my site has received. All of this is collected by Yotpo via emails sent to customers after they receive their ordered items. They submit their review right in the email and it updates on my site directly to that product without the customer having to go back to provide the review manually. Genius!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review, AMMO!

4 Terriers Only

Ann at support is outstanding,, fantastic app,, love it i have it on 3 stores and the support has always been flawless

June 27, 2019

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, 4 Terriers Only. So glad to hear you are enjoying Yotpo!