Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Slydes

Easy to use / navigate through the app, looks good onsite too - support team and customer service are great as well.

Frederick Benjamin

The chat was great! Was able to give me a quick design change in minutes. Customer service is off the charts and was able to problem solve quickly to get a good place! very pleased! J. Lorenze from the help chat was great!

All Clothes Hawaiian

This app has been a great help to us. It takes a while to build up your reviews but each review you can display helps build trust. App Once you have enough reviews Review Tabs and other nice touches can be added.
We're at 150+ reviews and slowly growing. Mahalo, Michael from All Clothes Hawaiian www.allclotheshawaiian.com

Eglow’s Dollhouse

Very very easy to use. Looks good & their customer service is outstanding. The best reviewing app. It also sends automatic emails to remind customers to leave a review.

STEP 22 Gear

We were using shopify reviews app, what a waste. How can a review app not send auto emails requesting customers to review their purchase, that is a MUST. We went back to YotPo, as we used them a few years ago. I have NEVER had tech support as good as I received from Paulo at YotPo. Paulo spent a ton of time sorting through a number of unique issues we ran into due to our back end setup. YotPo is the best review app, period, and now I honestly think YotPo has some of the best support of any APP providers we have ever worked with. Thank you Paulo

Alchemy Heart Lotus

This is a very sophisticated app. Danreb from Yotpo helped me tremendously to get my app transitioned from Shopify Reviews. He was able to import my already published reviews. I love the look. It's does not take a whole lot of real estate. I have yet to test it with a new review. And still need to learn all the details about it.

Huski

Very good functionality. Great customer service, if you get the right person - big ups to Bernard! Downside is the cost. They really need to have more functionality at a more reasonable price - I'm specifically talking about the Google shopping integration etc.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

The app is great - easy to use and straightforward. I've never taken a tutorial and I find it very straightforward. Further, their customer support is fantastic. Literally, they answer my chat within 10 seconds, which is unbelievable. Definitely give it a try.

MERGE4

Great app to request product reviews! I had some issues validating my shopify token initially but Jo from support was super helpful and fixed the issue.

I'M BADDY

The app is very helpful! The customer support is awesome — Pauline took the time to help us quickly with literally every issue we had. Absolutely recommend this app.