Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

HCC Tactical

Great customer service. Not only answered my question quickly but made ths changes for me!! Thanks

October 28, 2019

Happy to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Prolon.ch

The chat support is super fast and they have quickly solved all my issues! At least for now, I can recommend!

October 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving a review. Happy to hear our support team was able to help!

Iron Bean Coffee Company

Excellent so far...I installed it about a year ago, but I'm finally using its features today. I got some great chat help from customer support, and the features work flawlessly!!

October 22, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear you were able to get it up and running smoothly.

Epitomie Fitness

This app is fantastic. Awesome functions, good customizations and it works to generate reviews. But the best thing is, the customer support. They go above and beyond call of duty. They really helped with implementing everything. A+.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear you're having a great experience with our team!

Burbridge and Burke

Fantastic app. Not only does it deliver just what I am after as a start up small business, but the technical help has been amazing. Always super fast and helpful. I reached out today about an issue and even though the issue was not the fault of Yotpo, they hopped in and fixed a coding issue for me anyway! Incredible. Highly recommend.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

beskyline

Great customer support, helped me with everything I needed. Showing all product reviews and all site reviews when customers click on the product reviews tab under one specific product is a great feature.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear we're hitting the mark!

by [REESEDELUCA]

Fantastic customer service! They helped me get the reviews widget up in no time and even moved it to where i wanted it. I look forward to generating new sales through Yotpo

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear our customer support team was able to help! Happy to hear you're excited about Yotpo!

Garage Bagger Stereo

This application has definitely helped us sell more items, based off customer reviews. I was running out of emails every month to send, so I upgraded the plan to Growth 200, and then support team installed some snippets of code for us, to save us the time and the confusion. Great app and great support!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo and our customer support team was able to get you up and running smoothly!

HopSport

Hi,
I added this app and had some technical problems implementing it at the homepage. I wrote to the support. Very shortly, I've recieved an answer from Josephine from Customer Support. She solved my problem very fast and even improved the implementation of Yotpo in my website. Working with this app for some time now, I can say that it's an incredible reviews app and it is a must for every Shopify website. Start with the free plan and later upgrade if needed. Thank you very much!!
Thanks,
HopSport team

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help get things back on track and you're enjoying Yotpo!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

So far the customer support has continued to be excellent. Glad to have them available to quickly sort and fix issues.