Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Apex Customs

Hands down one of the best review apps out there that every shopify store should trial at the least. Apart from the product being so comprehensive, their customer support is also second to none, responses received within 24 hours and on point. Only drawback I'd say is their subscriptions are quite pricey especially when you move up the tiers.

Maison Karite

I am very happy on app and support. I found some issues changing our shopify theme and I have inmediate response and fixing

Kraywoods

Yotpo has the best support team. I had to import all my existing reviews and the team was very helpful! they answered my questions same day, helped me out quickly and showed me what to do exactly in order to have all the reviews imported correctly. Thank you Yotpo! I look forward to doing business with you!

EcoFashionByWilma.com

Great app and the support is excellent! It's a must have for all online store.
Helped me with several small setups with perfect results.

KIALOA

I had a question about Yotpo Reviews and being included in Google Snippets, the in app support is great and quick to respond.

Maxwell Skincare

Fantastic product, and wonderful support!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build out a significant review portal...

Carolyn's Farm Kitchen

I’ve had this app for several years and love it. Great outlet for customer reviews. I recently switched e-commerce platforms and Yotpo support (Neah) was so helpful with assisting & troubleshooting. Great service!

NAUTIarts

I am a newbie to ecommerce industry and stumbled onto Yotpo. The customer service they provide is great, especially Caroline. I am still in a very large learning curve with the entire industry, but feel very confident my hand will be held along with way with Yotpo. Thank you!

JuJuni

Brilliant app, the customer service Yotpo provide is on another level, always go above and beyond to help with queries. Very happy with this app.

rlcubeshop

Great app, Awesome help support provided by Russel M, I really want to thank you big time for helping me.