Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Conero Beauty

best customer care by Mark oliver in resolving my reviews import
thanks a lot for helping me and be proactive!

LilyRose

I got a great help from Eunice of the Yotpo help team. really responsive and helpfully. The app itself is nice.

IKURAM

Allent M did a great job helping me with a review issue I was having. I hope to work with him and yotpo more in the future. Many thanks!

Liba USA

Nick did a great job helping me with a review issue I was having. I hope to work with him and yotpo more in the future

Lavaa Beauty

Love how fast and quick the support team is at Yotpo! Very helpful! We are in the process of onboarding on the app and no matter what day, I've been helped along the way.

World of Amulets

This ois an excellent app. Installed 3 days ago and reviews are rolling in everyday. with the old app i only got 3 - 5 reviews a month. lot's of flexibility and i really love the 2 reminders. Today i had some questions and doubts but Jeorge from support resolved the issues in no time. I already got the first returning sales from the reminders. Top notch

Evan Beau

Hi
I have used the app its helping to transfer reviews from my old square site to shopify new website.

Shop Into The Night

Allen has helped me several times to navigate Yotpo! He is so helpful, patient and clear when answering my questions. Thanks Allen!!

The Cookie Crate

James was great and was a big help in getting all of my reviews to show up. It's even better that they have live help! Thank you Ronel!

Hogarnia

He realizado una consulta sobre donde poner el logo, porque no lo encontraba y Ronel R ha contestado a mis preguntas de manera eficaz, rápida y muy amablemente. Muchas gracias. Espero que pronto pueda ver el cambio en los correos electrónicos enviados a mis clientes.