Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ogawausa

James was helpful and took care of exactly what I needed to import my site reviews. I have used Yotpo on a handful of websites and have always been happy with the product.

thehappyera.com

Doner P was really helpful! I had a lot of questions and they helped me through all of them quickly and efficiently.

INI Sips

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We know for a fact that our customers use the reviews to determine whether or not they are going to buy from us. Love it! Customer service is phenomenal also. They even helped implement some code on our theme.

he-shi

Great app for reviews. Love that it's free for the basic plan too (which includes a lot of features!) Support are also fantastic - Donald really helped me to solve an issue I was having!

pisarto.com

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent customer support, very prompt and accurate and helpful. Needed to know how to add the logo and the pricing plan and got all the details accurately.

Luna Pets Online

Location Australia

Got some great help from Albert V very polite and happy to help me with my concerns thank you team.

Cyn Cosmetics

Jeorge was a great help. He walk me through everything and when I got stuck made it easy for me and assist me further by setting up my product review page for my shop. Very patient and I'm glad he help me.

GoofBoard

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Appreciate all of the quick help to resolve my issue! James nailed the problem and i can now move on.

Pink Haley

Quick response! Very helpful information from James. Will try other service from this company. Thank you!

TJ Bliss

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support personnel were very attentive and helped me resolve the issue I was facing... a very quick and effective response and excellent customer service!