Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Nature Queen

Terrible app. We used them until we reached their limit, then we cannot have any more reviews and have to move to their Premium plan, which is ~$7000/year. It's so ridiculous, almost bait and switch kind of practice. No thanks, we would rather use an app that has transparent pricing and do not use this kind of practice.

April 8, 2019

Dear Nature Queen,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $129 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you.

Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we would be glad to assist you further.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Graphic Display

For the price it's not worth it. There are other apps that offer everything this one does and more at half the price of even their lowest plan. I signed up for a pro plan and I still couldn't remove their logo from the review widgets on my website. I understand they want to advertise their business but I really don't want another brand all over my store.

I also kept running into issues with their Facebook integrations, and apparently even with a pro plan I'm only allowed to connect my social media to Facebook and Twitter. I don't know how much you need to pay to connect to Instagram and others...

Uploading reviews from other sources is impossible. They want you to put each review into their CSV file... which if anyone has ever messed with CSV it's time consuming to say the least and I have over 700 reviews to add. There's no way I have time for that.

They have some nice features, but like I said way overpriced considering other's offer the same package for way less. I had their lowest plan for $29 a month, they would only send out 50 review request emails (I pay $15 a month for unlimited with another company), I kept running into an error every time I tried to use their Facebook functions, I couldn't connect my other social media accounts, reviewers can't upload their own images to reviews (even with a pro plan!), importing reviews from other sources is impossible, and good luck trying to fine out how to contact support from your dashboard or the help page.

Well Khempt

Reached out to support with a simple question I am unable to find the answer to on their "help" forums. It's been three days and no response. Thankfully I am using their free version, but I wonder if the service is any better if you're paying? Definitely not a good first impression. I would be weary spending money on this app when their support team does not seem responsive.

My Site Plan

Don't do it!! If only I had read all of the negative reviews before getting roped in. They now have me stuck in a $10k/yr contract and are trying to squeeze me for more money just because I have localized my international stores with the proper .ca .com.au .com.uk etc....I can get most of the features with other review companies such as stamped.io for under $100/month. I'll have to wait out my contract and then figure out how to get my reviews all transferred if possible. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE!!

Life Proper Staging

The interface for this app is poorly designed and not easy for clients to work with. I've also had issues with being billed twice for one subscription and haven't received any answers from their support team to remedy the situation. Buyer beware -- there are plenty of review apps out there that function better than this one and offer MUCH better support & billing practices.

Skull & Bones, Inc.

Their sales team are way too aggressive and make promises they can't keep. reneged on a written contract we had in place.

Cycle of Fashion

This app doesn't give you a chance to configure the settings, emails etc. - it just sends emails on its own, with no chance to review/track or anything! I have never seen anything like this.

Strictly Hardware

A way too expensive and not worth it and definitely not worth the investment. I wish I elected Yotpo competitor, same price, and much much better customer service and all customer service is located in the USA.

ORIGINALAUSTRALIANUGG.COM.AU

It took ages to get any human from support to answer our questions. It would be great to get response from support quicker

BEAKS wild bird food

Yotpo now think they are entitled to the following data from your website

"This includes all order details for all time.

Yotpo Reviews - Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Photo Reviews will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

I really dont think so yotpo. Ill be switching so you dont get your hands on and collect my customers data thank you very much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11