Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TRANZEND TW

Location Taiwan

I only wanted a loyalty and rewards program, instead, yotpo asked me to install a whole bunch of other apps. Tried booking a demo with them and other than the automated reply email, the scheduled demo got canceled without any explanation and no reschedule was offered. (schedule link was being closed). So I went and booked a demo for the second through their site and my booking was notified by one of their team member 10 minutes before the call telling me their office is not opened on that day. (Then why did you confirm the booking in the first place? and perhaps you could of informed me earlier? I could have had other arrangements but rather my time slot was wasted because of the last-minute notice/no-show.)
Possibly one of the worst customer services experienced from any app on Shopify or any other criteria.
Think twice if you're thinking about going for them.

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Ich habe bereits das L&R Programm von Yotpo, das gefällt mir sehr gut. Nun wollte ich als Ergänzung gerne das Bewertungsprogramm abonnieren, damit ich beide Apps in Ergänzung zueinander habe. Leider ist beim Bewertungsprogramm nicht mal eine einfache Änderung der Texte im Widget möglich. Die deutschen Texte gefallen mir aber gar nicht, es wird "gesiezt", in meinem Shop wird "geduzt" und auch einige andere Sätze hätte ich gerne verändert. Aber dafür muss man tief in die Tasche greifen, da bleibe ich bei meinem jetzigen Bewertungsprogramm, das ist für "kleines Geld" in allen Bereichen anpaßbar. Sehr schade und einige Arbeit und Zeit umsonst investiert. Der Support anwortet schnell, dafür gibt es ein PLUS

The Foggy Dog

RUN AWAY! We tried to make the switch from Judge.me to Yotpo in order to get the Google trusted reviews integration. We have the enterprise version so we had a custom implementation. The implementation took 7 months due to lots of issues on the implementation and account management teams, and it FINALLY went live yesterday - at which point over 10,000 customers were mistakenly sent review requests for extremely old purchases, in some cases orders made 6 months ago. We're now dealing with a flood of confused and annoyed customers. This was after being assured that only customers who ordered in the last ~3 weeks would be emailed. Literally the least professional and biggest waste of time I've ever encountered.

Cedar Planters

automatically sets to send out emails to your customers. I downloaded the app and then one day later it sent out over 200 emails to my customers without me turning that one or having a chance to edit the email.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. After looking into your case, a customer support agent has reached out to you twice in order to assist you but unfortunately, we have not heard back from you yet. If you are still experiencing any lingering issues or if there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to reply to our email or directly reach out at any time and we will do our best to help.

Gift Moments

They are not transparent with pricing. Waste of time, much cheaper alternatives out there and the widgets look poor.

Prep-Right Survival

Misleading pricing information. Also, to be able to get Google Product Ratings, it's $119/mo for only 250 orders where other platforms offer much less for 1,000+ orders. Unfortunately I'm switching after 3 years of use.

Junerosekurls

Extremely hard to use. I upgraded then down graded to the free plan. So stressed out using. I dont know why it has to be this difficult. and its like you read the instructions but it tell you nothing. Customer service was helpful but the app is too hard to use

XBODY UK

A nightmare to install and use compared to other similar apps! Very few features on the free plan, again compared to other apps.

RobeCurls

Their customer service is rude. The company seems to only care about emails rather than collecting reviews.

NOOE.co

If you care about design of your store and how reviews are displayed then please do not use this app. The CSS editor is insanely expensive, the basic version of the display widget is crap.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16