Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Developer
Yotpo
4.9
November 19, 2022

This is one of the worst SaaS platforms I have ever used. Full of bugs. Doesn't connect properly and support isn't that helpful either.

Sizzle & Boo
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 18, 2022

the app was easy to use, but the overall cost just doesn't justify the product. it's too expensive to use. judge.me offers better quality products for a better price however, their customer service is on point. Daniel p had helped me transition and export all of my reviews to a new platform.

JustLifeguard
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 30, 2022

The app is not very customizable, slow, and requires HTML and coding experience to integrate in any sort of robust way. Also, the 'Immediate Update' feature, which is describe as a developer mode where you can experiment rapidly with different features of the widget, actually take 8-24 hours to update. This resulted in my customers not being able to leave a review for a day.. right after I sent out review request to all of my customers. The customer service representative who helped me solve the above described catastrophe was at least knowledgeable and helpful though. 5 Stars to Ronel for that. 2 stars to the app.

Aylsworth Razors
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
July 19, 2021

This is a very poor app. Not so much when it comes to features but in order to access the features, even some basic ones, you need to upgrade. We were paying $299 per month. It was not worth it. We found a more affordable app that offers a lot more things at $15 than what Yotpo did at $299. Customer service is ok, but again the app we use now has a much better one. We did not feel that it actually generated more reviews than the previous app we had on store. Basically we feel more cheated than benefited, mainly due to the pricing model. Very poor. Not worth it. We also had issues with the right reviews sittig on the right pages. When we changed theme reviews got mixed and we lost some. Had to go to the previous theme to find them.

ZenARTSupplies | Inspiring the Artist in Everyone
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 4, 2021

Beware of the info on the site. It lists wishlists as one of the checked items on the growth plan, but NOPE. Even though it is checked, it is not included. I will stick with the free version until I find a different provider. Mostly just upset about the amount of time wasted.

Goldie Olding Fabrics