Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Beautylet Store

It seems Yotpo teams do not care about Support ... I have some tickets and did not get an effective response .. .and I am still waiting .

June 4, 2019

Hey Beautylet Store,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents has gotten in touch with you to assist with the issue you were experiencing, and was able to help resolve it.
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like assistance with, and we would be glad to help!

TrueToSource

Exceed 10 orders a month and you'll learn that it's ludicrously overpriced! 50 cents to send a form email? Really? I'll send them myself at that rate.

May 7, 2019

Hey TrueToSource!

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding orders, our pricing model is available on our website. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $199 a month.

We would be really happy to assist you in understanding which plan is the best fit for your business, and to ensure you will be happy using Yotpo's product!

Thanks again!

Melanie - Customer Care Team

Grip Clean

Good basic app for collecting basic reviews. But if you want ANY additional features you are going to pay more money and big bucks for it. Their literature is very unclear as to what features are included in your plan. I spent countless hours trying to install features they advertised on their site, only to hear back that I need to pay more $ for these. Not cool guys.

April 10, 2019

Hey Grip Clean,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have also reached out by mail to see if I can help at all with the features you would like to use.

Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $129 a month.

Would be really happy to assist you in understanding which features are available on which plan, and to ensure you get set up well!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Melanie - Customer Care

DECOBOOM

This app is horribly overpriced in today's marketplace. After being with Yotpo for more than a year, and consulting with their marketing team to get me to upgrade to their higher tiers for other add-on services, I have since found that there are other companies offering similar services for far less coin.

Worst of all about Yotpo is the customer service. I am trying to export my reviews via csv file, and the app will not export the reviews. This could be just a technological glitch, and no one should expect a company to be perfect in this regard. However, I have contacted Yotpo three times now in the last week to get tech support help with this bug in their app, and I have received NO responses. Not even one acknowledgement that they are going to help out.

Buyer beware. If I were you I would look elsewhere. As for me, I'm not looking back....but I do hope I can get my hundreds of reviews exported, and yotpo does not seem to be willing to help.

April 8, 2019

Hey Decoboom,

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents replied accordingly with the import list that you requested. We are sorry to read that you haven't received this. If you could please reach out to me directly at support@yotpo.com with the correct email address and I will happily resend you the list.

Looking forward to your response so I can help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks again for taking the time to give your feedback.

Kuckian

Dreadful value and disappointing integration with little customisation. Charging so much PER order (not per review) is also a massive turn off.

Lovepray jewelry

We have used Yotpo for a couple of years now, it has many wonderful capabilities, and ways of acquiring reviews. However, they offer no technical support, only time you will hear from them is when it’s time to renew your contract, and when you find someone in support it’s someone from sales, with a superficial knowledge of the app, not someone who actually knows any of the technical stuff, which is why you needed them in the first place. We are looking for other options.

Dick Johnson

Easy to use but its not cheap if you have 500 orders in a month the price is 199 dollars/ month. If you have more than 500 orders in a month you have to talk the sales team... wonder what that price tag will be??

Spirit of Eden

Unfortunately not usable in German, due to really bad translations and no opportunity to change that.

Pridethings™

I added this app today and it shut me down before I could use it!!!!! My Shopify theme is Supply. My logo AND NAVIGATION MENU disappeared and it took hours for Shopify to find the bug. Do not install this app, or any other app, unless you are certain that their code will clealy integrate with your store theme.

Appleheartz

I'm trying out the app for free at the moment.

What surprise me is that customers are able to post their negative reviews (incomplete 1 side story) onto their private social media platforms and there is nth i can do about it. I was under impression if i don't link it to my business's social media page it should be fine but I'm wrong.

If you are testing a product with some negative reviews then be sure to know Yotpo allows your customers to broadcast it to their social media platform to complain only!

Previous 1 3 4