Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Ibicoco

I've had quite a few issues with this app since installing that has required me to contact the customer tech team a few times, they have been helpful and solved my issues each time, and relatively quickly, but as a non-techy person, this app hasn't been easy to work with from the get-go.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We are always working on improving our product, and your feedback is very important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

All Purpose Creams

***Updated** I have used yotpo the past 5 months and still think it's a great platform. My biggest complaint, and why I'm no longer a customer- the cost/value. We started going over 200/orders a month and the cost goes from $99 to $199 with no additional features. Even at $99 for 200 orders, that's $.50/order which is just unreasonable. Further- I'm unable to black list a product without jumping to the $500/month plan, which really doesn't make sense. I ran out of orders 3 months in a row and then started looking to other alternatives. There are dozens of other ones that grossly exceed yotpo's features at a fraction of the price. I spent the afternoon and moved from Yotpo to one of their competitors and have significantly more features, 3x more orders, and am paying less than half I was at yotpo. Their product is good, but they've priced themselves out of the market. I'm all about paying for quality, but not allowing me to blacklist "route" shipping insurance and then charging $.50/email just isn't close to worth it. I'm glad I used Yotpo, but wish I would have spent more time looking at competitors offerings before committing to them. Their customer service is good, although they do send a whole lot of spammy marketing emails, which is annoying as a customer. Also- rereading my feature request- other almost every other app has the ability to use dynamic coupons. Not yotpo, or at least not until you spend $1000/month Outstanding customer service! Faster than any other shopify App I have installed in the past 4 years. My only regret is that I didn't install this app sooner! Feature Request: I've only been on the platform for about 48 hours, but it would be really nice if the coupon setting could automatically generate custom coupons like some of the other (less expensive) apps I have running. I have a huge discount coupon code for sharing a review on social media and am very concerned about it getting loaded into a "honey" "wish" or the hundreds of other coupon databases out there. Sure, I can make the static code limited to one per customer (read- email address, I'd create a one time use email address to save $50), but aside from that, there is nothing stopping a static coupon code from getting everywhere on the internet. The upgraded coupon feature is the ability to load 100 coupon codes manually to shopify- even that, why not make it automated? Also, that pricing for the upgraded coupons is not available on any plan I've seen online. Overall- I'm very happy with the app thus far. I know they'll read my input because it's on here, but that doesn't take it away from 5 stars. Looking forward to working with you all indefinitely!

STELLAR DÉCOLLETAGE

I was trying to update the display reviews on a checkout page. The app is partially intuitive but a little frustrating. Customer was good, but took me quite a few attempts to get there.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear we were able to help resolve the issue.

For any future questions and requests, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Decadorn

Helpful support, free tier is decent but pricing is punchy and customisation is minimal.

Not bad for gaining some customer reviews.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or comments. Thanks again for your feedback!

Authentic Bags Only

I need a app that does only store reviews. This one seemed a bit pricey to me. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We do offer the ability to control the type of reviews you collect -- you can easily choose to collect only site reviews. Additionally, our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you - we're here to help your business grow! If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for your feedback.

waytoplay.toys

Customer service is extremely slow to respond! Only by email and I than you have to wait app 24 hours for an answer. Please have a chat tool installed!

Watson

Great customization abilities with collecting and displaying reviews. However, it seems archaic to me that you have to manually re-install whenever you update your theme (which is often from a good theme provider). Customer service is really slow (3 days to get my reviews back on the site) and it never seems to install properly. Many other apps have an automated prompt that brings the app to the updated theme AND prompts a CS person to check that it's working well. Pretty big oversight IMO.

Kiwi Best Buy

I originally rated this app very highly, but became dissatisfied with the support & functionality for what I needed and changed to a competitor.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to see you go.
We are constantly working on improving our product and our customer service, and we value your feedback.

Rheos

Ruel who helped me with my issue is definitely a 5-star employee, but in the past, I've worked with other sales reps and had to go back and forth over the same issue, and even though it would have been much simpler to explain over the phone, they would not get on a call with me. It's also hard to locate the support option on the website. But Ruel was a total pro with my most recent issue!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Our support agents are indeed total pros :) and are now available 24/7 through email & chat.If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to help you further.

Casualbox Japan

UPDATE: Michelle, although very helpful, only came back to help only because I left this review. Which is precisely why I did it - Because I wasn't getting any help. Before she did I had already resolved the issue myself - . It's just a shame that we had to come to this to be listened to seriously.

I'll change this review if the situation changes, but lately the customer service is abysmal. I feel like rather than listening to what I am saying, they skim through my inquiry and do a copy paste. Now with a simple error, they haven't responded in days. If you change the layout, the reviews disappear even though the code is installed properly. Yotpo, what gives?

Previous 1 3 4