Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 26, 2022

I've been testing a ton of review apps lately. This being one of them. The app itself is solid but upon uninstalling it I realized my store speed score jumped from 50-59. Was surprised this app was impacting speed that much but glad I found it. Something to consider.

Polarheads.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Yotpo replied January 23, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

December 12, 2022

Recomiendo esta aplicacion, ya que es muy completa en cuanto a funcionalidades. Pero considero que es un poco dificil de instalar.
De todos modos, la asistencia es genial, te ayudan en instalar todo y dejan el widget funcionando.

Café Sombra de Pino
Peru
Time spent using app: 12 days
Yotpo replied January 23, 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Edited December 9, 2022

app ok. Still didn't record results A bit expensive. Good customer service
----------------------

Axessorize
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Yotpo replied January 23, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

November 9, 2022

the app is good. tyring to do anything on the app is complicated. chat support is usually helpful. but not always

LavishlyHip
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 11, 2022

New to the app but customer chat is an awesome and fast response. cant wait to explore more features

Fason De Viv
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 11, 2022

The free plan is very nice, but I didn't use because I can't remove the yotpo icon and the user's name. But it seems easy to use.

Save ME STORE
Japan
Time spent using app: 29 days
February 1, 2022

There's some parts of the application that can use enhancing. For example, the coupon option to be conditioned to send out only following specific emails. It seems odd that there is not setting for this condition. As well, it would be helpful to have the app pick up on where the customer is in the email request flow. I'm having to manually cross reference the email list to ensure that all customers have received the follow up reminder emails - seems very inefficient. Customer support was amazing though! Keith was very helpful and supported with me with my inquiries on several different occasions. 5 STAR for customer support.

Rest Duvet
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 28, 2021

I just started using this app with mixed results. It presents the reviews well on my product pages, but I have customers say that they try and fill out the review request and they get error messages. One couldn't fill in the text box and after submitting review it go a message that said "page not found". It's too bad because they love our product, but I can't badger them to keep trying to fill out the review

Delaine & Co
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 14, 2022

Works well. Immediately increased my response rate for review solicitations. Eileen provided excellent support. A very useful tool since Yotpo increased the services on the lower-tier plans. Many ways to use this platform. The only drawback is that the emails can't be timed to the actual delivery notice, so international ones often arrive before the product, which annoys people.
UPDATE: I signed up for the Prime plan because I was told that it would show rich snippets on google and make the site review show up on the Google SERP. We met all the criteria, but these still did not show up, even given months for google to recognize them. YOTPO tried a few fixes and finally gave up and told me to contact Google, who, of course, blew me off. So, I would say that based on my experience, that feature is not functional.
And that would be okay if I hadn't paid a premium for many months specifically to have that feature work. Not so very happy

Invisible World US
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
January 6, 2021

I've had quite a few issues with this app since installing that has required me to contact the customer tech team a few times, they have been helpful and solved my issues each time, and relatively quickly, but as a non-techy person, this app hasn't been easy to work with from the get-go.

Ibicoco
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Yotpo replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We are always working on improving our product, and your feedback is very important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.