Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

STELLAR DÉCOLLETAGE

I was trying to update the display reviews on a checkout page. The app is partially intuitive but a little frustrating. Customer was good, but took me quite a few attempts to get there.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear we were able to help resolve the issue.

For any future questions and requests, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Decadorn

Helpful support, free tier is decent but pricing is punchy and customisation is minimal.

Not bad for gaining some customer reviews.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or comments. Thanks again for your feedback!

Authentic Bags Only

I need a app that does only store reviews. This one seemed a bit pricey to me. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We do offer the ability to control the type of reviews you collect -- you can easily choose to collect only site reviews. Additionally, our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you - we're here to help your business grow! If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for your feedback.

waytoplay.toys

Customer service is extremely slow to respond! Only by email and I than you have to wait app 24 hours for an answer. Please have a chat tool installed!

Watson

Great customization abilities with collecting and displaying reviews. However, it seems archaic to me that you have to manually re-install whenever you update your theme (which is often from a good theme provider). Customer service is really slow (3 days to get my reviews back on the site) and it never seems to install properly. Many other apps have an automated prompt that brings the app to the updated theme AND prompts a CS person to check that it's working well. Pretty big oversight IMO.

Kiwi Best Buy

I originally rated this app very highly, but became dissatisfied with the support & functionality for what I needed and changed to a competitor.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to see you go.
We are constantly working on improving our product and our customer service, and we value your feedback.

Rheos

Ruel who helped me with my issue is definitely a 5-star employee, but in the past, I've worked with other sales reps and had to go back and forth over the same issue, and even though it would have been much simpler to explain over the phone, they would not get on a call with me. It's also hard to locate the support option on the website. But Ruel was a total pro with my most recent issue!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Our support agents are indeed total pros :) and are now available 24/7 through email & chat.If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to help you further.

Casualbox Japan

UPDATE: Michelle, although very helpful, only came back to help only because I left this review. Which is precisely why I did it - Because I wasn't getting any help. Before she did I had already resolved the issue myself - . It's just a shame that we had to come to this to be listened to seriously.

I'll change this review if the situation changes, but lately the customer service is abysmal. I feel like rather than listening to what I am saying, they skim through my inquiry and do a copy paste. Now with a simple error, they haven't responded in days. If you change the layout, the reviews disappear even though the code is installed properly. Yotpo, what gives?

Fringesports

I've been using this app for a few years now. It does a good job collecting reviews. There are quite a few limitations for the paid version that we have. I'm not a fan of the social push it offers. The email templates are pretty clunky.

Valadez

To fully utilize Yotpo, Facebook Business Manager should be utilized.
However, we have been able to achieve a significant amount of functionality without FBBM and I will continue to use Yotpo for my reviews.
mdv