Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Decadorn

Helpful support, free tier is decent but pricing is punchy and customisation is minimal.

Not bad for gaining some customer reviews.

Business Solutions Services

I bit confusing to use and set-up. I'm still not sure if it's working or not yet - will update once I see if emails are being send and I'm actually getting reviews.

May 7, 2019

Hey Business Solutions Services!

Thanks for your feedback. One of our team has reached out to you to ensure you get set up well on Yotpo and start collecting reviews as soon as possible.

Melanie - Customer Care

Authentic Bags Only

I need a app that does only store reviews. This one seemed a bit pricey to me. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

waytoplay.toys

Customer service is extremely slow to respond! Only by email and I than you have to wait app 24 hours for an answer. Please have a chat tool installed!

Watson

Great customization abilities with collecting and displaying reviews. However, it seems archaic to me that you have to manually re-install whenever you update your theme (which is often from a good theme provider). Customer service is really slow (3 days to get my reviews back on the site) and it never seems to install properly. Many other apps have an automated prompt that brings the app to the updated theme AND prompts a CS person to check that it's working well. Pretty big oversight IMO.

Casualbox Japan

UPDATE: Michelle, although very helpful, only came back to help only because I left this review. Which is precisely why I did it - Because I wasn't getting any help. Before she did I had already resolved the issue myself - . It's just a shame that we had to come to this to be listened to seriously.

I'll change this review if the situation changes, but lately the customer service is abysmal. I feel like rather than listening to what I am saying, they skim through my inquiry and do a copy paste. Now with a simple error, they haven't responded in days. If you change the layout, the reviews disappear even though the code is installed properly. Yotpo, what gives?

Fringesports

I've been using this app for a few years now. It does a good job collecting reviews. There are quite a few limitations for the paid version that we have. I'm not a fan of the social push it offers. The email templates are pretty clunky.

Valadez

To fully utilize Yotpo, Facebook Business Manager should be utilized.
However, we have been able to achieve a significant amount of functionality without FBBM and I will continue to use Yotpo for my reviews.
mdv

Spinneraddict

Cool features but WAY to pricey. Priced by # of orders, so you are penalized by being successful. They should charge via features instead since it doesn't cost extra money to send a email on their end. Just like Shopify stopped billing based on Users visited/month these guys should stop billing orders per month.

$300 for this app or $20 for Judge.me which does essentially the same for more orders.

Seedles

Great software, but the pricing is a big problem for small and new businesses. We found Judge.me to be a better and more affordable option for our needs. Their $15/month plan has 95% of what Yotpo has for 3% of the cost.

Previous 1 3 4