Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fason De Viv

New to the app but customer chat is an awesome and fast response. cant wait to explore more features

Save ME STORE

The free plan is very nice, but I didn't use because I can't remove the yotpo icon and the user's name. But it seems easy to use.

Rest Duvet

There's some parts of the application that can use enhancing. For example, the coupon option to be conditioned to send out only following specific emails. It seems odd that there is not setting for this condition. As well, it would be helpful to have the app pick up on where the customer is in the email request flow. I'm having to manually cross reference the email list to ensure that all customers have received the follow up reminder emails - seems very inefficient. Customer support was amazing though! Keith was very helpful and supported with me with my inquiries on several different occasions. 5 STAR for customer support.

Delaine & Co

I just started using this app with mixed results. It presents the reviews well on my product pages, but I have customers say that they try and fill out the review request and they get error messages. One couldn't fill in the text box and after submitting review it go a message that said "page not found". It's too bad because they love our product, but I can't badger them to keep trying to fill out the review

Ibicoco

I've had quite a few issues with this app since installing that has required me to contact the customer tech team a few times, they have been helpful and solved my issues each time, and relatively quickly, but as a non-techy person, this app hasn't been easy to work with from the get-go.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We are always working on improving our product, and your feedback is very important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

All Purpose Creams

***Updated** I have used yotpo the past 5 months and still think it's a great platform. My biggest complaint, and why I'm no longer a customer- the cost/value. We started going over 200/orders a month and the cost goes from $99 to $199 with no additional features. Even at $99 for 200 orders, that's $.50/order which is just unreasonable. Further- I'm unable to black list a product without jumping to the $500/month plan, which really doesn't make sense. I ran out of orders 3 months in a row and then started looking to other alternatives. There are dozens of other ones that grossly exceed yotpo's features at a fraction of the price. I spent the afternoon and moved from Yotpo to one of their competitors and have significantly more features, 3x more orders, and am paying less than half I was at yotpo. Their product is good, but they've priced themselves out of the market. I'm all about paying for quality, but not allowing me to blacklist "route" shipping insurance and then charging $.50/email just isn't close to worth it. I'm glad I used Yotpo, but wish I would have spent more time looking at competitors offerings before committing to them. Their customer service is good, although they do send a whole lot of spammy marketing emails, which is annoying as a customer. Also- rereading my feature request- other almost every other app has the ability to use dynamic coupons. Not yotpo, or at least not until you spend $1000/month Outstanding customer service! Faster than any other shopify App I have installed in the past 4 years. My only regret is that I didn't install this app sooner! Feature Request: I've only been on the platform for about 48 hours, but it would be really nice if the coupon setting could automatically generate custom coupons like some of the other (less expensive) apps I have running. I have a huge discount coupon code for sharing a review on social media and am very concerned about it getting loaded into a "honey" "wish" or the hundreds of other coupon databases out there. Sure, I can make the static code limited to one per customer (read- email address, I'd create a one time use email address to save $50), but aside from that, there is nothing stopping a static coupon code from getting everywhere on the internet. The upgraded coupon feature is the ability to load 100 coupon codes manually to shopify- even that, why not make it automated? Also, that pricing for the upgraded coupons is not available on any plan I've seen online. Overall- I'm very happy with the app thus far. I know they'll read my input because it's on here, but that doesn't take it away from 5 stars. Looking forward to working with you all indefinitely!

STELLAR DÉCOLLETAGE

I was trying to update the display reviews on a checkout page. The app is partially intuitive but a little frustrating. Customer was good, but took me quite a few attempts to get there.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear we were able to help resolve the issue.

For any future questions and requests, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Decadorn

Helpful support, free tier is decent but pricing is punchy and customisation is minimal.

Not bad for gaining some customer reviews.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or comments. Thanks again for your feedback!

Authentic Bags Only

I need a app that does only store reviews. This one seemed a bit pricey to me. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We do offer the ability to control the type of reviews you collect -- you can easily choose to collect only site reviews. Additionally, our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you - we're here to help your business grow! If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for your feedback.

waytoplay.toys

Customer service is extremely slow to respond! Only by email and I than you have to wait app 24 hours for an answer. Please have a chat tool installed!

Previous 1 3 4 5