Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Save ME STORE

Location Japan

The free plan is very nice, but I didn't use because I can't remove the yotpo icon and the user's name. But it seems easy to use.

All Purpose Creams

***Updated** I have used yotpo the past 5 months and still think it's a great platform. My biggest complaint, and why I'm no longer a customer- the cost/value. We started going over 200/orders a month and the cost goes from $99 to $199 with no additional features. Even at $99 for 200 orders, that's $.50/order which is just unreasonable. Further- I'm unable to black list a product without jumping to the $500/month plan, which really doesn't make sense. I ran out of orders 3 months in a row and then started looking to other alternatives. There are dozens of other ones that grossly exceed yotpo's features at a fraction of the price. I spent the afternoon and moved from Yotpo to one of their competitors and have significantly more features, 3x more orders, and am paying less than half I was at yotpo. Their product is good, but they've priced themselves out of the market. I'm all about paying for quality, but not allowing me to blacklist "route" shipping insurance and then charging $.50/email just isn't close to worth it. I'm glad I used Yotpo, but wish I would have spent more time looking at competitors offerings before committing to them. Their customer service is good, although they do send a whole lot of spammy marketing emails, which is annoying as a customer. Also- rereading my feature request- other almost every other app has the ability to use dynamic coupons. Not yotpo, or at least not until you spend $1000/month Outstanding customer service! Faster than any other shopify App I have installed in the past 4 years. My only regret is that I didn't install this app sooner! Feature Request: I've only been on the platform for about 48 hours, but it would be really nice if the coupon setting could automatically generate custom coupons like some of the other (less expensive) apps I have running. I have a huge discount coupon code for sharing a review on social media and am very concerned about it getting loaded into a "honey" "wish" or the hundreds of other coupon databases out there. Sure, I can make the static code limited to one per customer (read- email address, I'd create a one time use email address to save $50), but aside from that, there is nothing stopping a static coupon code from getting everywhere on the internet. The upgraded coupon feature is the ability to load 100 coupon codes manually to shopify- even that, why not make it automated? Also, that pricing for the upgraded coupons is not available on any plan I've seen online. Overall- I'm very happy with the app thus far. I know they'll read my input because it's on here, but that doesn't take it away from 5 stars. Looking forward to working with you all indefinitely!

Decadorn

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Helpful support, free tier is decent but pricing is punchy and customisation is minimal.

Not bad for gaining some customer reviews.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or comments. Thanks again for your feedback!

Spinneraddict

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Cool features but WAY to pricey. Priced by # of orders, so you are penalized by being successful. They should charge via features instead since it doesn't cost extra money to send a email on their end. Just like Shopify stopped billing based on Users visited/month these guys should stop billing orders per month.

$300 for this app or $20 for Judge.me which does essentially the same for more orders.

Seedles

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great software, but the pricing is a big problem for small and new businesses. We found Judge.me to be a better and more affordable option for our needs. Their $15/month plan has 95% of what Yotpo has for 3% of the cost.

Amber House

Location Australia

Great app , but if you want to upgrade it very expensive. Happy with what I am getting for free,

Jeneric Juice

For a brand new store Yotpo isn't the best option. The free version is very limiting. Not even social integration is included. To get the features I needed, an expensive upgrade was required. Also, customer support was lacking. It sometimes took two emails to support to even get a response.

The Judge.me review app is much more cost effective for a startup and customer support is spectacular.

Jeanshomeandfamilystore

Time spent using app About 5 years

I have been using Yotpo for many years now and recently was able to get some assistance when things had gone horribly wrong with this app. I have found the customer service has improved. Like many apps - this 1 requires a lot of of maintenance to get the best out of it and is better set up for sellers outside of Australia. The exchange rate is a killer - so it would be great if there was an option to pay in AUD.
The more customers the better the outcome. As most of my customers are coming via ebay at the moment I am not making money from this app, but i hope that over time as I am able to rebuild my business this app will start to pay for itself and attract more customers to my store.
I hope to be able to say in a year from now that the work and the app have paid off overtime.

Giannopoulosonline

Location Greece
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

That used to be a very well application, with good and attractive FREE plans, but ALSO reasonable priced PAID plans, with normal prices and competitive plans.

Unfortunately they have changed 180 degrees, and gone to non pricing disclosure, a FREE plan that provides literally nothing, and paid plan raised from 30$ to 399$..

In which business plan do you swift pricing from 30$ to 399$?

I am really sorry for you guys taking down that road.

Thanks for the good times you gave us the last years.

Admin
www.giannopoulos.gr

Staavias

Location Australia

Very disappointed in Yotpo's service! I wish I hadn't used this app to start with and sent this out to our customers as they have written reviews and I just cannot publish them and I don't want to ask them to write reviews again. I've reached out several times and a lady named Lucy is very slack in getting back to me.

I will be removing this app. Customer service is very poor.

EDIT: Manager reached out to me and apologised for their service. However, I will still not be using their app even though it has everything I want - the pricing is out of my price range. I'm adding an extra 2 stars as they did try and reach out and fix their error.

Previous 1