Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

HCO

Good customer service. The app interface could be a bit more user friendly though and there are delays with publishing reviews

Tokikoa Farms

Great customer support. Great app. I was able to set up in a breeze and everything is just running itself now at this point.

EuroSpa Aromatics

I wish there was more customization ability for some things (like coupons) but when the app is working, is works great. Customer service is really good as well. I had a problem with coupons and incentive emails and the customer service rep helped me solve it relatively quickly.

Energize Health

Decent software. Can get expensive as you grow so take note if you work in a low GP segment with high order volumes.

MAYDE USA

Overall pretty good - reached the max on my plan very quickly so was a bit confused when I reached the max again quickly on the next plan up, but had it explained by customer service clearly and quickly. Will continue to use.

Bee-Nails

The app is really good and customer service with James C. was fantastic. Only a 4 star because I have had bad customer service interactions in the past. If I had James C. everytime it would be a 5. Happy with Yotpo overall.

MOONS

James was very helpful in changing our name and icon in replies. Wish this was something we could change on our own though!

Sea Dragon Studio

Junalou was extremely helpful in assisting me to set up the app. Excellent customer service. App interface is somewhat clunky and challenging to navigate. Preview pages appear fairly inaccurate.

S. Nicole Slay Boutique

Orly was great! He help me out a lot. He went through everything with me that I did not understand. Thank you so much!

Alluress Cosmetics

The customer service replies fast, friendly and effectively. Ronel answered my questions with patience and understanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17