Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Balaeyon

Don was super helpful as I was super frustrated the past few days navigating this site. So many small nuiances with this site just like shopify. Yap doesn't explain it all step by step and the steps can be confusing. Each time I had an issue the yatpo customer service team had to actually go in and execute the job for me! I truly appreciate them but yap need to be more user friendly because at the moment it is not...

oofos.co.nz

Great customer support - Jo & Ronel helped me out promptly to help solve in issue within settings. Haven't had the chance to utilise app fully, but so far would recommend.

VENIM®

So far, so good. Customer support has been quick to respond, even though we're currently on the free plan. "Growth" seems a little pricey for the upgrades that it offers, but if we see good engagement and conversions, we might swing for it (as a brand-first business, I can only stand the thought of sending non-customizable reviews emails for so long).

Purit official

L'assistenza clienti è impeccabile. Sono sempre attivi 24h/7 su 7, molto amichevoli e professionisti.
L'applicazione fa il suo dovere, unica pecca è il costo davvero elevato... infatti se volete tutte le funzioni dovete spendere diverse migliaia di €

JAPEX STORE

What I like about this app is that I know where the app-code goes in when installing. It may seem too much to think about copy/pasting the actual code to designated area in Shopify but I'd like to know what goes where so it was great for me. Besides, they have a very clear step-by-step guide so shouldn't be too complicated once you sit down and read through. They are also super fast to get back on chat and that is super helpful. Thanks Kaiser, Mark, Rilu, and Elven for various help!
So far the only thing I would like to see as additional option is for customers to be able to enter their pen name (if they choose to) when they write reviews from Automatic Review Requests. There is another way to write reviews directly from product pages where customers can use whatever pen name they like so it sort of covers what I want but... would be great if it's also possible from email:-)
Anyhow, it is a great app and we are enjoying using.

Goodr.nl

After a couple days and a lot of contact between James C , Radly and me at the end the problem of not showing reviews on or side was fixed! Thanks a lot!

AVOILA

I transferred my reviews from Judge me. It's been a little tricky getting it all working seamlessly. But the customer service at YotPo is perfect. They're immediately responsive and understand exactly what I need.

HCO

Good customer service. The app interface could be a bit more user friendly though and there are delays with publishing reviews

Tokikoa Farms

Great customer support. Great app. I was able to set up in a breeze and everything is just running itself now at this point.

EuroSpa Aromatics

I wish there was more customization ability for some things (like coupons) but when the app is working, is works great. Customer service is really good as well. I had a problem with coupons and incentive emails and the customer service rep helped me solve it relatively quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17