Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

MY SEXY STYLES

I’m pleased with their customer service specially Jandy who was prompt to help with what I needed and understood my request. What I don’t like is that in order for us to use our hard earned reviews of the same product on another shop I have to upgrade and I tried to upgrade before but was extremely expensive for small businesses. Overall I am very satisfied with Jandy’s support.

May 16, 2019

Hey My Sexy Styles! Thank you for your review! We are working hard to ensure we are giving great service to our customers, and cater as best we can to the needs of businesses of every size. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, and we will continue to work to ensure we deliver the best service possible.

ESJOY

I am using this ap for a while now, since 2 months also swell, and the support I really like very helpfully, really recommended!! Jaypee, Bernard and Eddie are mi favourites everything is by mail that is good, but it would be nice also having a call centre like shopify

April 18, 2019

Hey Esjoy! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback, and are glad you had a great experience with our support team.

Sally Rae

So far so good and the customer support team is excellent. Josh was very friendly and helped with an import quickly & efficiently. Thanks again!

April 14, 2019

Hey Sally Rae, thanks for the great feedback about Josh and our team, and taking the time to leave a review!

Sea Spell

Nice and easy to use for customers & myself on the back end. Support is very fast too. I love that it's got a free version. Thank you!

March 27, 2019

Hey Sea Spell, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Yotpo service.

Locusvie.ca

I've signed up for the free Yotpo account.
I initially struggled with the app because I was trying to use one yotpo account (same email address) for two different shopify stores (a .ca & .com store), and you can't do that with yotpo - you can't use the same email for a yotpo account that sits on two different stores.

However, Yotpo subsequently installed the widgets on both sites for me, and improved the initial yotpo installation by changing where the reviews show for the product (on the collection page & on the product page). Pauline was great to work with, and made several great recommendations regarding how the reviews could be displayed. Thanks Pauline & team!

Bite Snacks

We had to upgrade to enable a few features that we wanted to use, so this review if for a paid version.

Kaimala jewels

This is a great app for sure, however, every time I get an email asking me to rate my recently purchased product, I go like ...hmmm .. I just dont have time to do that unless it is something that I really want to do. We are inundated with emails nowadays and that means lower conversion rate using apps that send out emails to your customers.
If this app can win over all the fake and scam reviews we seem to be reading everywhere now, then it is well worth the try. Good luck! :)

RainforestAdventures

The app works very well and the customer service support is really fast and also they do an amazing job fixing issues on the site

Storetrendingcom

Really excellent app. Far more versatile than the standard review apps. We're only using the basic plan currently, but I see us upgrading in the future to take advantage of all the great features YotPo has to offer!

Kellys Four Plus

Love the service so far - we've gotten more reviews in the week that we've been using it than we did in the two years previously with our old software. My one complaint is that the growth plan seems to leave out a few key features that are in line with other features that are offered. It feels like an attempt to up-sell you to the premium plan. I could be wrong about that, but when I asked for clarification from the Yotpo employee who helped us onboard, I never heard back.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10