Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Birth Order

Good App, Great customer support! Was having a hard time installing the Review Carousel on my Home Page and used chat support feature to be connected to Djan. They answered all of my questions and got me set up. Now going forward I know what I need to do should I want to make any updates. Very happy!

Harrison & Wild Co.

Quick help on Live Chat. Fantastic Customer Service from Rilu who helped me install widgets onto the site and integrate everything so smoothly. 11/10 customer service.

Ketsol

UPDATE: After leaving a bad review, they eventually fixed my issue. Still not sure if I can give it 5 stars yet. It is pricier than another review app that I've used on a different site, and I'm not sure which delivers better value, but this app has caused some frustrations, and their tech support was unable to help until I left a bad review. I've used this app for 9 months now I think. My biggest issue is that it's fairly expensive for basic features and the customer support or technical support is terrible. There have been some persistent issues regarding shopify 2.0 upgrades. Specifically there's a responsiveness issue that they just won't acknowledge, and so it's not getting fixed. I've seen others with the same problem. I would highly recommend looking at other review apps, comparing prices, and assume that this one is just not performing well recently.

Tern Bikes UK Store

I was referred to this app by winningwithshopify.com, we are early doors so not quite 5 stars but Djan at Yotpo has made a great first impression with the help and tech support. Gave our site a quick tweak to get it spot on.

Five Elements Natural Skincare

Location New Zealand

Great Support. I was assisted by Doner, who was very helpful and committed to helping resolve my installation issues. Highly recommended. Thank you Yotpo team!

Paninisport.no

Location Norway

I found (after a lot of research in review/loyalty/sms combo) that going for YOTPO´s next best plan packs a lot of punch for the price compared to other premium alternatives if looked at as a whole. I do not, however like the yearly premium plan pricing option, hence 1 star removed. Yotpo also really shines with having integrations to almost anything . Which often becomes a bottle neck with other good alternatives. Last - the customer service team is unmatched. 24/7 support by really competent staff.

Geltium

5 stars to Allen customer service rep for helping me out. I would give the app 5 stars if I had the paid version and it was as good or better than the free one.

Knowledge Crate

Great customer service. The program is affordable and provides the value needed to reassure customers. I would like some better customization in the free option but it's free, so can't complain.

Soulfull Humans

Location India

The app is a bit slow, but overall it does the work and has good features. I had an issue with the backend and it was quickly sorted out by Lemuel from Yotpo. Good customer service and fast problem resolution.

KULTURE CHARMS

I gave 4 stars because I have just installed and don't know how it works yet. But The customer service was awesome. Lemuel was very quick to help me install the app to my site. i am very grateful for the chat feature.!! Hopefully I can upgrade to the better plan sooner than later!! i think this will work out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22