Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 28, 2023

Great customer service and quick response time!
Lemuel was very helpful and did what I wanted very quickly.

Belbren
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Yotpo replied February 2, 2023

January 12, 2023

Assistance was excellent. Answered all my questions promptly and helped me fix my issue. Just be aware with this app that anyone can review on your site (even your competitors) unless you change the settings.

Topo Athletic Canada
Time spent using app: 24 days
Yotpo replied January 17, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

January 5, 2023

Yotpo Growth Plans are good if you don't want to break the bank, but you want to do cool things with your reviews. The customer support is OK considering what you're paying for the app - ideally, I'd like support to know things a little more readily. I often feel like I repeat myself to get them to understand my queries. But maybe that's a me thing! Ha!
I recently worked with Nicole, and she was dedicated to the task at hand, so I'm grateful for that!

Aurora Heat
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Yotpo replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

January 3, 2023

Very nice and clear. Good user experience. I would review the sync of the review as it was hard in the begging.

O' Cam Illustration
Time spent using app: 26 days

January 3, 2023

Alles Top, eine deutsche Version wäre Wünschenswert
Der support antwortet schnell und Kompetent. Bin gespannt wann es die deutsche Version gibt

Göddeleitern
Germany
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

December 15, 2022

Reinier D was a great help! I wish we didn't have to pay for each order, but Yotpo really is a great help in automating review requests so I would say it's worth it.

Quality Finesse
Time spent using app: 6 months

December 7, 2022

We had a great experience with their support team. Very quick to respond and helpful and knowledgeable.

Bird & Knoll
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years

December 3, 2022

I contacted customer support today and the agent, Nicole, was very helpful and prompt. There is an issue that I will need to wait to see if it's resolved, but she went above and beyond in helping me fix an additional issue that I didn't even bring up at first.

Café Baby West
Time spent using app: 3 days

November 29, 2022

I have very unique products and rarely ever have the same products repeatedly, which means I can't use the widget, which is unfortunate. I can use the SEO page instead, but the formatting is much more limited. It seems every reviews app I've tried would have the same issue so I'm sticking with Yotpo for now anyways. However, MAJOR points for the customer service. Both people I dealt with were very helpful, and even made lots of the changes I requested themselves right away. Very very happy with the customer service.

Everpressed
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 25, 2022

Great app, and great support, the only flaw is that I cannot respond directly to customer reviews within emails because I use a Mac, apparently supported on Windows but not Mac, but that's the only issue.

Mud Foods