Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OSMO™ 歐萃研

Location Taiwan

swift reply from the customer support. Fixed my problem immediately, but apparently it could only be done at their end... I wish I could have done it myself without needing help from customer support. Overall the app is worth it :) Another thing I'm not happy with is that the language of the new widget can't be change yet

Love, Tamara

I am new to using the Yotpo app and had a couple of difficulties, but Daniel was extremely helpful and sorted them out so quickly. Really happy so far!

Midwest Dazzle Diamond Art

this has been great to use. when i chatted with support happy was super helpful and friendly and answered all my questions. i will continue to increase subscriptions as my business grows, i love the plan flexibility
but would like a more handson help for business owners that dont know anything about adding codes. i have tried that once and had to reset my entire store and start over. that took hours and wasnt fun. so any additional features that require me to add liquid code and just dont do and i am missing out.

Designstoff

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service. Always reply promptly. I have had a lot of issues with this app sadly, but they always help me. Might be my theme that has been the issue some times. It is one of the best reviews apps as far as I can see. And I have used them for a couples of years now.

Nutr Machine

We had an ongoing import issue and Rhemy R has been very helpful and patient. She has saved the day.

Playground

Still a little early to give 5 stars, but the customer support is great. Very hard to come by apps these days that don't just try to send you to the FAQ's.

Birth Order

Good App, Great customer support! Was having a hard time installing the Review Carousel on my Home Page and used chat support feature to be connected to Djan. They answered all of my questions and got me set up. Now going forward I know what I need to do should I want to make any updates. Very happy!

Harrison & Wild Co.

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Quick help on Live Chat. Fantastic Customer Service from Rilu who helped me install widgets onto the site and integrate everything so smoothly. 11/10 customer service.

Ketsol

Time spent using app About 1 year

UPDATE: After leaving a bad review, they eventually fixed my issue. Still not sure if I can give it 5 stars yet. It is pricier than another review app that I've used on a different site, and I'm not sure which delivers better value, but this app has caused some frustrations, and their tech support was unable to help until I left a bad review. I've used this app for 9 months now I think. My biggest issue is that it's fairly expensive for basic features and the customer support or technical support is terrible. There have been some persistent issues regarding shopify 2.0 upgrades. Specifically there's a responsiveness issue that they just won't acknowledge, and so it's not getting fixed. I've seen others with the same problem. I would highly recommend looking at other review apps, comparing prices, and assume that this one is just not performing well recently.

Tern Bikes UK Store

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I was referred to this app by winningwithshopify.com, we are early doors so not quite 5 stars but Djan at Yotpo has made a great first impression with the help and tech support. Gave our site a quick tweak to get it spot on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23