Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Movero Bamboo

It was a slow start but they have been great ever since. The Yotpo support and dev team especially have been brilliant, responding quickly and accurately to my requests. Great service and super app.

nemoandher

I worked with a chat advisor Manny who was super helpful and helped me fix the star ratings and other issues. The app itself is fine, but i think can be improved upon. But thanks Manny, he was able to fix all my issues! The reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because the app itself can be improved upon, but the service is 5/5.

Leauxandbehold

I used this app to help me gather my reviews, while it requires playing a round with coding (which Im not savvy with) I had a great experience with a rep name Junalou who helped with all the confusion, very hands on and went above and beyond finding other areas that needed to be corrected. While Im still playing with the app and seeing how it compares with the other one I used previously I'll be back with another review!

Just Ethiopian Coffees

Eleen was very professional and helpful in resolving my issue. If you have any problems, I am sure that she, or any of her colleagues, will be able to help.

TrueWestHats

I've just installed this app and needed a small change - the chat and response was super helpful and addressed my needs immediately - I'm looking forward to using this product!

The Decor Circle

this app is very helpful thou i wish they would automatically add everytime to a new theme , but their service is great

SunStyle Fashions

Just started using the app, that's why I only gave it 4 stars, but so far so good and I love the chat feature, takes the stress out of not knowing if you will be able to reach someone for assistance. Mary Ann was a great help!

Made In The City Online

I was setting YOTPO's star system in my account and was instructed to paste the necessary code into the "product.liquid" page but the instructions didn't say where on that page to paste the code. After a 24 minute wait on YOTPO's live chat, Mary Ann came on the line and took care of it quickly and professionally.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad Mary Ann was able to assist you and get you up and running smoothly.

360 Electrical

Mary Ann helped me get setup and import existing reviews. The software has been good so far. Will update after we use for a few months,

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it.

LA BALANZA ROMANA

I love this app, it helps a lot when shopping on your website.
It is highly recommended, I will use it for a long time. Thanks

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14