Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tern Bikes UK Store

I was referred to this app by winningwithshopify.com, we are early doors so not quite 5 stars but Djan at Yotpo has made a great first impression with the help and tech support. Gave our site a quick tweak to get it spot on.

Five Elements Natural Skincare

Location New Zealand

Great Support. I was assisted by Doner, who was very helpful and committed to helping resolve my installation issues. Highly recommended. Thank you Yotpo team!

Paninisport.no

Location Norway

I found (after a lot of research in review/loyalty/sms combo) that going for YOTPO´s next best plan packs a lot of punch for the price compared to other premium alternatives if looked at as a whole. I do not, however like the yearly premium plan pricing option, hence 1 star removed. Yotpo also really shines with having integrations to almost anything . Which often becomes a bottle neck with other good alternatives. Last - the customer service team is unmatched. 24/7 support by really competent staff.

Geltium

5 stars to Allen customer service rep for helping me out. I would give the app 5 stars if I had the paid version and it was as good or better than the free one.

Knowledge Crate

Great customer service. The program is affordable and provides the value needed to reassure customers. I would like some better customization in the free option but it's free, so can't complain.

Soulfull Humans

Location India

The app is a bit slow, but overall it does the work and has good features. I had an issue with the backend and it was quickly sorted out by Lemuel from Yotpo. Good customer service and fast problem resolution.

KULTURE CHARMS

I gave 4 stars because I have just installed and don't know how it works yet. But The customer service was awesome. Lemuel was very quick to help me install the app to my site. i am very grateful for the chat feature.!! Hopefully I can upgrade to the better plan sooner than later!! i think this will work out

The Vybe Factory

I haven't used the app yet, but while setting it up I had issues with the code automatically installing. Jeorge was a great help, he sent me pictures and a preview to see what the review widget look like since he had to manually do the code for me. Overall good customer service during my initial experience with Yotpo Reviews.

The Organic Factor

i am using this app for few days now and had an opportunity to connect with their support team thrice. While on the first 2 occassions, my issue was addressed immediately and on the third attempt, i had to do a little convincing to get the associate to look into the issue rather than asking me to wait for 24 hrs.. overall the experience is good.

tlant

The service is awesome. It almost midnight here and the support replied to my surprise.
And they solved everything!
amazing..!