Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Everpressed

I have very unique products and rarely ever have the same products repeatedly, which means I can't use the widget, which is unfortunate. I can use the SEO page instead, but the formatting is much more limited. It seems every reviews app I've tried would have the same issue so I'm sticking with Yotpo for now anyways. However, MAJOR points for the customer service. Both people I dealt with were very helpful, and even made lots of the changes I requested themselves right away. Very very happy with the customer service.

Mud Foods

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, and great support, the only flaw is that I cannot respond directly to customer reviews within emails because I use a Mac, apparently supported on Windows but not Mac, but that's the only issue.

Seven Island

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We were trying to install the app and get everything taken care of for our launch and Warly was able to walk us through and help us get everything in order.

Roam

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

A few teething issues, but the support team has been responsive and helpful - thanks to Daniel and Joian

Cabot Creamery

Had great customer support from James. He spent a lot of time solving an import problem. It has been a challenge to get our past reviews imported into our new site.

hotpackwebstore.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app works really well and the support is really helpful. The reviews are displayed correctly along with photos with proper integration into Shopify.

OSMO™ 歐萃研

Location Taiwan

swift reply from the customer support. Fixed my problem immediately, but apparently it could only be done at their end... I wish I could have done it myself without needing help from customer support. Overall the app is worth it :) Another thing I'm not happy with is that the language of the new widget can't be change yet

Love, Tamara

Radly was really helpful and efficient at helping me sort a couple of issues out. Highly recommend. Great service!

Midwest Dazzle Diamond Art

this has been great to use. when i chatted with support happy was super helpful and friendly and answered all my questions. i will continue to increase subscriptions as my business grows, i love the plan flexibility
but would like a more handson help for business owners that dont know anything about adding codes. i have tried that once and had to reset my entire store and start over. that took hours and wasnt fun. so any additional features that require me to add liquid code and just dont do and i am missing out.

Designstoff

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service. Always reply promptly. I have had a lot of issues with this app sadly, but they always help me. Might be my theme that has been the issue some times. It is one of the best reviews apps as far as I can see. And I have used them for a couples of years now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23