Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Leebaby Galore

I love this app and the customer service!! I had difficulties adding the code to my site bc I wanted it in a particular place and Anne did a great job at making sure the widget was installed properly!

DecksGo

Yotpo is top notch. We are very pleased with the entire application and also the support team is great to work with. You will not be disappointed if you decide to use Yotpo. We also see that as our customer reviews grow, people gain confidence in us and our products. So we are quite pleased.

Suomalainen.com

Review app works fine and looks great. Support and customer service is very helpful and solves issues quickly.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're happy to hear our customer support team was able to help quickly & efficiently.

The Bed Sheet Club

Overall the app is pretty good. I have to give it a 4 because product grouping isn't available unless you buy their premium plan which in my case would be $12k/year. This is something I'd highly recommend they change to lower plans as Shopify has a limited variation capability which means you might fall in our case of having to split the product by colors or sizes due to the number of high variation or more than 3 variations.

Fodbods

great support, couldn't integrate myself though. Handy for requesting reviews as customers tend not to do them autonomously.

Soaplife360

i did not give this app a 5 star because it's not easy to find someone in support to help you without referring you to articles. For start ups, you might find that frustrating. Don't give up..This app really does have features start up need and that your customers will appreciate. I finally found someone to help

Bow & Crossbones LTD

The interface of the app isn't as user friendly as it could be BUT the customer support they provide through Live Chat is A*! Super helpful and incredibly capable.

Girl With Curves Collection

New review:

After my previous review, I chatted with Yotpo. The features we would need as a small business are not there, however it's still a great service to get reviews and showcase them on the site. We use their review system to capture bunch of reviews from customers and the automation is seamless. Additionally, their reviews show up on google which helps cater to awareness.

Once our business does grow to be a medium, large, or enterprise I will definitely switch over to their annual plan.

Old review:

While this is an amazing app and convenient way to do reviews. Yotpo caters mostly to their annual customer and most of the important features are on the annual plan. Unfortunately, there is no way to get up to the annual plan until your store has above 250 orders a month....

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Our team highly values (and appreciates) your feedback; please know it is a massive part of how we evolve and continue to improve our product and services. I absolutely hear and sympathize with your frustration about not being able to have access to some of those features.

I spoke with our team members you worked with and the reason that they weren't able to offer this plan to Girl with Curves was because - with under 250 orders, it becomes extremely difficult for our customers to see the value of that plan and its features- therefore, making it a poor (and costly) experience for the customer and often having a poor impact on our relationship with them. I know you've heard it from our team before, but please know it's an informed policy based on much feedback and a trend of missed opportunities we've seen.

Our goal isn't to oversell upfront, but rather to meet our customers where they are & to grow with them, no matter the stage or scale they're at. If there's anything further that we can do, please feel free to reach back out to Alana or our support team.

JUARA Skincare

The product is good - just sometimes doesn't do what is expected so needed customer support to help - but my goodness their customer support is GREAT! So it's really all good.

September 18, 2019

Hey Juara, thanks for giving us your feedback! Glad you are happy with our service and are enjoying Yotpo.

Equi Botanics

We use this app and we are seeing a good ROI. It's unfair that you need to be on an annual plan before you can have the Klaviyo integration. The customer service chat that comes with the Growth plans is instant and very helpful. Thanks Rael.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Equi Botanics!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11