Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Revoderm

Yotpo is great on Shopify. I had a little trouble setting up the app, but their excellent support team helped me out right away. Highly recommended!

mirin

レビューに表示される名前が注文時の氏名の「姓の一文字と、名前」のため、日本人だと注文時の個人情報である本名がほぼ全て表示されることになります。そのため、日本人からのレビューを受ける可能性がある店ではレビュー者の氏名が表示されないようにコードを追加する必要があります。
詳細を調べようと思っても、説明はすべて英語です。
しかし常に担当の方にチャットで問い合わせることができるようになっていて、サポートを受けることができます。慣れないコードのコピーで戸惑っていたところ、丁寧なサポートをしていただき、無事に導入することができました。
チャットが日本語でできるとさらに良いのですが、日本語は全く通じません。でもウェブ翻訳でも理解していただいて、サポートをしていただけます。
Rhenantさん、マークオリバーさん、ありがとうございました。

Waku Inc

The customer service was great. Kenn T was really helpful and patient. However, I do have a complain with yotpo widget. I would like to show all my reviews in combination inside each individual product, this is not possible right now.

MINTD Box

Great support - quick to assist when there are issues. I struggle with importing reviews from Cratejoy, because my files somehow omit information when saving to a CSV. Support takes the time to fix and import on my behalf.

Ifrah's Organic Kitchen

The app itself is great, however I did not realise I had to install a widget for the reviews to be visible on my website. When I contacted the support team, I had a quick and efficient response and they sorted this out for me. Fast and great service! Thank you

Ross and Specter

We are using this app to send out review emails, and Howell was very helpful answering some questions. Good service!

Larkspur Baby Company

They were with me for about half an hour and solved all my issues. Great service even on a free plan.

ArtsyBabe

Just downloaded the app so I'm yet to see how it pans out. Customer service is great though! I'll be back to update my review in the future.

CLENY SRL

Ho appena iniziato ad usare l'applicazione e ho trovato qualche problema sia nell'importare recensioni che per importare i widget sul sito. Nonostante questo ho risolto i problemi grazie al supporto clienti che è davvero disponibile. Purtroppo c'è bisogno di un po' di pazienza

Balaeyon

Don was super helpful as I was super frustrated the past few days navigating this site. So many small nuiances with this site just like shopify. Yap doesn't explain it all step by step and the steps can be confusing. Each time I had an issue the yatpo customer service team had to actually go in and execute the job for me! I truly appreciate them but yap need to be more user friendly because at the moment it is not...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18