Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bow & Crossbones LTD

The interface of the app isn't as user friendly as it could be BUT the customer support they provide through Live Chat is A*! Super helpful and incredibly capable.

Girl With Curves Collection

New review:

After my previous review, I chatted with Yotpo. The features we would need as a small business are not there, however it's still a great service to get reviews and showcase them on the site. We use their review system to capture bunch of reviews from customers and the automation is seamless. Additionally, their reviews show up on google which helps cater to awareness.

Once our business does grow to be a medium, large, or enterprise I will definitely switch over to their annual plan.

Old review:

While this is an amazing app and convenient way to do reviews. Yotpo caters mostly to their annual customer and most of the important features are on the annual plan. Unfortunately, there is no way to get up to the annual plan until your store has above 250 orders a month....

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Our team highly values (and appreciates) your feedback; please know it is a massive part of how we evolve and continue to improve our product and services. I absolutely hear and sympathize with your frustration about not being able to have access to some of those features.

I spoke with our team members you worked with and the reason that they weren't able to offer this plan to Girl with Curves was because - with under 250 orders, it becomes extremely difficult for our customers to see the value of that plan and its features- therefore, making it a poor (and costly) experience for the customer and often having a poor impact on our relationship with them. I know you've heard it from our team before, but please know it's an informed policy based on much feedback and a trend of missed opportunities we've seen.

Our goal isn't to oversell upfront, but rather to meet our customers where they are & to grow with them, no matter the stage or scale they're at. If there's anything further that we can do, please feel free to reach back out to Alana or our support team.

JUARA Skincare

The product is good - just sometimes doesn't do what is expected so needed customer support to help - but my goodness their customer support is GREAT! So it's really all good.

September 18, 2019

Hey Juara, thanks for giving us your feedback! Glad you are happy with our service and are enjoying Yotpo.

Equi Botanics

We use this app and we are seeing a good ROI. It's unfair that you need to be on an annual plan before you can have the Klaviyo integration. The customer service chat that comes with the Growth plans is instant and very helpful. Thanks Rael.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Equi Botanics!

ZIRUI

There was a technical issue over the weekend but the team was really fast at getting back to me and turned the situation around. The service won me over, and I would continue using the app as we scale.

August 28, 2019

Hey Zirui, thanks for the great review and excited to join you on your journey!

Korean Snack Box

Liked the app. Customer support is out of standard. Design was sleek. Just was too expensive compared to others.

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Korean Snack Box!! Glad you are enjoying Yotpo :)

MY SEXY STYLES

I’m pleased with their customer service specially Jandy who was prompt to help with what I needed and understood my request. What I don’t like is that in order for us to use our hard earned reviews of the same product on another shop I have to upgrade and I tried to upgrade before but was extremely expensive for small businesses. Overall I am very satisfied with Jandy’s support.

May 16, 2019

Hey My Sexy Styles! Thank you for your review! We are working hard to ensure we are giving great service to our customers, and cater as best we can to the needs of businesses of every size. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, and we will continue to work to ensure we deliver the best service possible.

ESJOY

I am using this ap for a while now, since 2 months also swell, and the support I really like very helpfully, really recommended!! Jaypee, Bernard and Eddie are mi favourites everything is by mail that is good, but it would be nice also having a call centre like shopify

April 18, 2019

Hey Esjoy! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback, and are glad you had a great experience with our support team.

Sally Rae

So far so good and the customer support team is excellent. Josh was very friendly and helped with an import quickly & efficiently. Thanks again!

April 14, 2019

Hey Sally Rae, thanks for the great feedback about Josh and our team, and taking the time to leave a review!

Sea Spell

Nice and easy to use for customers & myself on the back end. Support is very fast too. I love that it's got a free version. Thank you!

March 27, 2019

Hey Sea Spell, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Yotpo service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10