Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Midwest Dazzle Diamond Art

this has been great to use. when i chatted with support happy was super helpful and friendly and answered all my questions. i will continue to increase subscriptions as my business grows, i love the plan flexibility
but would like a more handson help for business owners that dont know anything about adding codes. i have tried that once and had to reset my entire store and start over. that took hours and wasnt fun. so any additional features that require me to add liquid code and just dont do and i am missing out.

Nutr Machine

We had an ongoing import issue and Rhemy R has been very helpful and patient. She has saved the day.

Birth Order

Good App, Great customer support! Was having a hard time installing the Review Carousel on my Home Page and used chat support feature to be connected to Djan. They answered all of my questions and got me set up. Now going forward I know what I need to do should I want to make any updates. Very happy!

Ketsol

Time spent using app About 1 year

UPDATE: After leaving a bad review, they eventually fixed my issue. Still not sure if I can give it 5 stars yet. It is pricier than another review app that I've used on a different site, and I'm not sure which delivers better value, but this app has caused some frustrations, and their tech support was unable to help until I left a bad review. I've used this app for 9 months now I think. My biggest issue is that it's fairly expensive for basic features and the customer support or technical support is terrible. There have been some persistent issues regarding shopify 2.0 upgrades. Specifically there's a responsiveness issue that they just won't acknowledge, and so it's not getting fixed. I've seen others with the same problem. I would highly recommend looking at other review apps, comparing prices, and assume that this one is just not performing well recently.

Tern Bikes UK Store

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I was referred to this app by winningwithshopify.com, we are early doors so not quite 5 stars but Djan at Yotpo has made a great first impression with the help and tech support. Gave our site a quick tweak to get it spot on.

Paninisport.no

Location Norway

I found (after a lot of research in review/loyalty/sms combo) that going for YOTPO´s next best plan packs a lot of punch for the price compared to other premium alternatives if looked at as a whole. I do not, however like the yearly premium plan pricing option, hence 1 star removed. Yotpo also really shines with having integrations to almost anything . Which often becomes a bottle neck with other good alternatives. Last - the customer service team is unmatched. 24/7 support by really competent staff.

Geltium

Time spent using app About 1 month

5 stars to Allen customer service rep for helping me out. I would give the app 5 stars if I had the paid version and it was as good or better than the free one.

Knowledge Crate

Great customer service. The program is affordable and provides the value needed to reassure customers. I would like some better customization in the free option but it's free, so can't complain.

Soulfull Humans

Location India

The app is a bit slow, but overall it does the work and has good features. I had an issue with the backend and it was quickly sorted out by Lemuel from Yotpo. Good customer service and fast problem resolution.

The Vybe Factory

Time spent using app 1 day

I haven't used the app yet, but while setting it up I had issues with the code automatically installing. Jeorge was a great help, he sent me pictures and a preview to see what the review widget look like since he had to manually do the code for me. Overall good customer service during my initial experience with Yotpo Reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12