Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Baldies

A great app with very helpful customer support. They went above and beyond to make sure it was working with my new theme and followed up to confirm. Big companies use them so I felt comfortable choosing Yotpo and they delivered.

HairMadeEasi

Yotpo is a great app for adding reviews to your website.
Their customer support is fantastic!

We would highly recommend Yotpo!

DeskFitnessLife

Super easy app to use and support is fantastic Would recommend to anyone looking for a user-friendly page builder..

Catsunune

great app! exactly what i was looking for. also kind and helpful customer service which made installing it a lot easier.

The Regal Phoenix

I just installed it yesterday but so far so good. Leizel imported my past reviews from Shopify quickly and even went above and beyond to move my widget to my preferred place on the product page. It looks great and puts the review process on auto-pilot! #winning

Voltlin

Been using YotPo for a few years now. They are the best and their customer service rocks! They replied within 24 hours and were able to add a fix to my issue.

JustGoodKit Australia

A great app. Has launched my business into the realm of trust. Very easy to use but a bit scary when you toggle the button on the first time to ask for a review. Week done guys

UrbanGrafter

Thanks you Jo for your great support. You sorted our issue quickly and we are sooooo pleased. Thanks for your great work.

Foxepack

Haven't used the app for too long, but the customer service is amazing. Did not know how to integrate properly but they did a really good job of helping me out and also replied quickly.

Bent by Courtney

I've been using this app for over 2 years & let me tell you - Yotpo is wonderful!! They are easy to chat with and get help with anything you need. Spoke with Bernard today and he helped me rearrange the look of my reviews on my product page.
Truly couldn't recommend them enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 185 186