Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MajesticVitals

at first i didnt know how to use this app and really thought is this app for me but its such a good app i would defo recommend this!!

Papa Bruce's BBQ Sauce

Support was able to help me fix my review page and get it added to my website. It looks great. I look forward to using more features in the future.

Adrienne Furrie

This app has been great, I'm still just using their intro version and loving it, will upgrade soon. Had an issue today and Diane on their chat service helped to solve it right away, very helpful.

Viva La Brew

I had a problem setting it up. I don't know how to do code or websites really. They helped me right away.

Nominal

Awesome app, always quick and helpful support. Really changes the entire vibe of the site. Love it and love the developers!

Soul ShāXe

Not only does the app work great, customer service is amazing. I used the LiveChat on their site, and Diane made the changes I wanted to my store product pages in a few minutes. She didn't just send me a link with directions. She made the changes in real time. I checked the look on my store to approve, and we were done in a few minutes. Really impressed - and I'm still on the free plan!

AmourMe.co

Love the app. Mary Ann helped me install the star rating widget on my website. She was amazing and extremely friendly. I'm currently on the free plan but I will definitely be upgrading to a paid plan very soon.

51Trips

Yotpo let us get way more reviews that we do could have by asking our customers. Amazing support and easy implementation.

Luxelunafaceandbody

I switched to Yotpo from another app because i wanted automated emails. Diane was so helpful in helping me import my reviews. Im really loving the app so far highly recommended

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help get you up and running smoothly. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

KG GARMS

Diane was absolutely amazing really couldn't of done it without her. I was so stressed out and she was able to sort every single problem and go above and beyond to help, thank you so mucH!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with Diane and we will definitely pass on your kind words.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 210 211