Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1 - 10 of 1988 reviews

Better & Better

Well, it collects reviews and does it solidly. Importantly their support is great--both via chat and email. Super helpful and super responsive. I was under a deadline and they jumped in to get my task done. Thanks team!

October 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear everything worked out in the end and you're enjoying Yotpo.

Viasox

Jo did an amazing job, solved my issue within a couple of minutes! The support was EXTREMELY fast and answered every question amazingly.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running smoothly now. We'll definitely pass on your kind words to Jo.

Endurance Tap

The Yotpo support team has always been very responsive over the years with helping to combine reviews as we change SKU's, and make tweaks when we've updated our theme. Thanks team!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're big fans of our support team as well!

Outré Apparel

Works well with a ton of value. With Yotpo we've been able to collect product reviews and add beautiful Instagram shop strips to our ancillary pages. The customer service team is responsive and helpful, too!

October 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing results!

Perfezione Lingerie

Customer service is attentive, nice, not the fastest but they did a great job solving the problem we had with reviews widget.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We are constantly working on improving our customer service and we really value your feedback.

Mission Leather Co

Super easy to use and great customer service if you need assistance with installing code, making custom edits, etc

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear we were able to help you!

Baby Coconuts

Jo, was of truly great service! Jo helped me with exactly what i needed. I am truly thankful, he came to the rescue just in time before i blew a gasket. thank you Yotpo and team for having such amazing customer support!

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We’ll be sure to pass on the kind words to Jo.

Glow Candle Company

We just installed the reviews widget and the star reviews. We love it so far. Customer service team has been very responsive and great to work with.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running smoothly!

myphysioshop

Easily one of the best review apps available! Customer service is excellent. I reached out to customer service in order to make sure all of my reviews were moved over to my new theme without any issues, and Diane from Yotpo responded within the hour and made the appropriate changes without any issues at all. Highly recommend!

October 25, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving Yotpo.

OUTRÉ CBD

Yotpo is perfect for our business. It's so easy for customers to leave verified reviews. We highly recommend it for your business, too!

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're excited to be a part of your brand!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199