Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Safe Ride 4 Kids

This app is great for having star reviews on your website and your product pages. We've been using Yotpo since before we were even using Shopify. Recently I noticed we had a bunch of site reviews that were really product reviews. Danreb helped me reimport them as the proper product review. Hoping they make an easy way to switch those like they do for product reviews which can be marked as a site review.

Distons

Excellent app to help get product reviews for my business. Had some issues with the installation as I use a custom theme but Pauline was very quick to help and resolve the issues. All working great. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Hey Distons! Happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, and you are now getting more reviews from customers! We appreciate the feedback!

Bloomist

Yotpo has been great for Bloomist.com so far (4 months in), we have had a paid version and are still trying to understand how to customize for best results. Recently we reached out for support in order to get reviews sent X days after fulfillment date vs order date and they fixed it immediately - Danreb in support was quick and polite!

April 18, 2019

Hey Bloomist! Thanks for the great feedback, we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Yotpo. One of our team has also reached out to check how you are going with optimizing your account! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Brin d’Arômes

I love this app. NeedED some help with setup and transferring some data. Danreb was absolutely outstanding! Really swift, professional & awesome customer service and helpful with all the explanation needed. Plus, love the positive and enthusiastic communication. Huge thank you for your help and making this experience so smooth. Strongly recommend this app and thank you Danreb for making this experience seamless.

April 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Brin d’Arômes! Happy to hear you got the support you needed and are happy with the service our team provided!

Chileanwines

I wrote to provide help and it was incredibly fast. Thanks a lot to Mau for your help and good aptitude to give me support. I recommend not 100%, I recommend it 1.000% !

April 14, 2019

Thanks Chileanwines for the great review! We are so glad our team were able to help you out and make sure you got the support you needed.

Momease Baby Boutique

Pauline was so helpful when we needed assistance. Had our issue resolved quickly and efficiently. Thanks so much - great app!

April 10, 2019

Hey Momease Baby Boutique! Awesome to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

fealsca

This app has helped us get some many sales and made it very easy to collect reviews. The staff is very well trained and they work fast!

Thanks for the perfect install guys!

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Fealsca! Also great to hear that we are meeting the mark in giving the support you need for an easy and speedy set up!

Looney Spoons

Really recommend this app, easy to set-up, everytime i need any help the staff is always very helpful, specially Mau, who has helped me a lot.
I tried many apps before, and i couldnt get what i wanted until now!

April 10, 2019

Heya Looney Spoons! So glad to hear you are happy with Yotpo. We really appreciate the great feedback!

DNDF Direct

We've had Yotpo for less than a week, and we've already had more reviews come in than we averaged per month with our old app. The sales rep James was very helpful during the signup process and getting us to the right people for the plan we needed. Rickson and Hermes in support were able to quickly import all of our old reviews, and help us get the widgets installed the way we wanted them in a timely fashion. All in all so far our experience has been great.

April 08, 2019

Hey there DNDF Direct! We loved reading your feedback. It is so great to hear that you are now collecting more reviews from customers than ever before! Good luck and we are glad to know that we are meeting the mark when it comes to helping our customers!

Kraftille

I had a lot of trouble to install the app on one of my shop and Raphael was super helpfull and now everything is running smoothly.
Thanks!

April 08, 2019

Hey Kraftille! So glad to hear you had a great experience with our Support team and are enjoying Yotpo. Thanks for your feedback :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113