Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Clandestine Coffee Co.

I finally got around to adding Yotpo to my shop. Honestly, I can't believe it took me as long to decide to. I should have added this a LONG time ago. My point of contact Jo was absolutely amazing. Edited and inserted code into all the collection and product pages when I needed help. Highly recommend.

Lucid Hemp

Was using a competitor app for a long time and i'm so happy we have made the switch. Very easy to move over thanks to amazing support team. We look forward to seeing the results, but so far the features and functionality is second to none!

Barrel Band

Needed help aligning the star review widget on my site and they promptly fixed the issue. Couldn't be happier with service.

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Just started to use it and needed to contact Help Center. Had Eric Alcoseba, a Yotpo Growth Support Hero, very responsive and efficient ! Great Job !

Planet Venus Creations- Out of this World Jewelry

This app is amazing and so is the customer service. I am so happy that I found this great app. Having reviews can make or break an online business.

Y-S.C. by Ya-sin Chahimi

After trying to imigrate from Tictail to Shopify I got a fantastic help from the support team at Yotpo

Precision Lyfe

Where do I begin with the app YOTPO and its support team! I've been with them now for almost 6 months and am amazed by what the offer as a review service and how attentive and responsive their support team is. Anytime I have reached out the wait time has been very minimal if any and every member goes above and beyond the call to make sure my questions and requests are answered and solved. I couldn't recommend this service enough to anyone! Get the app NOW!!!!!

Alina Cosmetics

I'm using YOTPO for over a year right now. It doesn't give me any trouble at all. Recently I contacted their customer support team to customize something and their response was exceptional! Very prompt, on Sunday (!)and resolving my issue right away. I wish the other apps have such customer support!

British Audio

Just installed and getting amazing instant chat support from Paulo. He's helping me import my old reviews which was one of my concerns when switching over. I love the fact that this app went back to my last 200 orders and got reviews right away for me. So far so good!

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

Excellent customer service! If I have any problems at all with the widgets or app in general, I am always helped in a lovely, friendly & efficient way. A special thanks to Josephine for this! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130