Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

DearSelfSkincare

Manny T. helped me via on the chat help line. He was super thorough and took care of everything we needed! Great customer service!

Monza Bicycle Club Inc (AUS)

review request analaysis was helped out and to add my loggo . Radley and I got disrupted several times by bad connection but when I logged back into the chat the colleagues could easily reconnect me wto Radely which was very smooth

Ultra Recovery

I contacted the support team for help and Eunice was a huge help, assisting me with any issue I had!

mushandbow

Awesome app, I am really happy with how good the customer support is! Eunice fixed all the integration issues while on the chat with me! i highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to showcase reviews on their site.

Collect Moments

MANNY T. was awesome. Help me with my concern & gave me EXTRA advise on what my store needed. He was really quick and responsive. Excellent service. 5 STARS TO MANNY T !!!!

Romeo Merino

installation is very easy. Good support. Starting with the app to build review content. Hope to grow.

RAT BOI

Thanks for your help.
I have asked with coupon setting on the store when customer left reviews on store.

pickywicky

Orly P was great in helping me. Good customer support. He was great at coaching me and providing the correct direcitons.

Shore Ride

Easy to use review system and it looks good. The support for helping me to fix any issues has also been excellent. I would recommend this review app.

Ephesus Mobility

Donald U. helped me figure out every question I had. Special thanks to him... He helped me to adjust the star rating to the correct location.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 367 368