Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

One Strong Herd

The support I received was phenomenal. THANK YOU, JAN! I was having a few issues with the on-site widget showing reviews as well as getting star ratings to show on Shopify product collections. One of Yotpo's Growth Support Hero's by the name of Jan was incredibly helpful! Overall, loving Yotpo.

Epica Clothing

Why this app does not have 4.9 overall rating? No idea. The customer service from pauline was awesome. A total rock star.
Yotpo itself works perfect and i think is the best app to increase customer's trust. A lot on quantitative date can be used to better serve your customers, which is the whole point. Again 5 stars

FOREVA WATCHES

HANDS DOWN THE BEST APP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was recently in contact with their support staff member Jandy. Words cant even begin to describe the amazing experience I had. They went above and beyond to help me out with all my issues. This is definitely a MUST HAVE APP

Nebedai

I've started to use the app recently and I love it. It is user friendly, well designed and even at a basic level so helpful. Highly recommended! The customer service was so helpful, Louanne helped me so well and even went an extra step to solve my issue. Thanks ;)

June 16, 2019

Hey there Nebedai! Thanks so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the customer service!

Iron Brothers Supplements

I needed help with a task and the team was very quick to reply and very helpful! They guided me in the right direction and got the job done for me when I couldn't figure it out.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Iron Brothers Supplements! So glad you are enjoying Yotpo.

CivvieSupply

Great app, even better customer support -- I have been using them for several months now, and every time I need assistance with something, someone from Yotpo support not only replies to me *but also fixes my problem!* within 24 hours. Lervin and Danreb are just two of the great reps who have helped me... Thanks, Yotpo!

June 16, 2019

Hey CivvieSupply, love this great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Flat Out Footwear

I've recently installed this app, and had my existing reviews imported. Josephine and Danreb were really helpful and have stepped me through the process, and have done a lot of it for me, including installing the widgets etc. They've been happy to answer all my questions and have turned things around nice and quickly for me. Thanks! Now here's hoping for lots of reviews ;)

June 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Flat Out Footwear! So glad you had a great experience with our Support crew!

Bottle Rocket Pomade

This is a goo app - I would install it on any store. It's pretty easy to use and install, it helps feature products with great reviews and oveall it's worth it. I'd say check it out.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bottle Rocket Pomade! We appreciate the great feedback :)

House of Weed

Everything perfect. Russel M from the Yotpo Team helped me a lot to solve some problems with the app in my web site. Quickly and good service! Thanks guys!

June 11, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, House of Weed! Glad our team is meeting the mark when it comes to customer service!

bark alot

I just transitioned to start selling on Shopify and I like Yotpo. It's helping me with the reviews and I can show the quality of my product. It's been great and easy to use. woof woof

June 11, 2019

Cheers, guys!! Love hearing from our happy customers! Woof woof :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116