Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

HERLA

Always helpful customer service and never too long of a wait. I interacted with many of their agents since we started using Yotpo and always felt positive about their customer service. Junalou was really helpful with our last issue and solved it fast.

Holy Raw

The customer service is great! I was struggling with adding the code to my theme and they logged in and did it for me. Now everything looks wonderful on my website. I am very happy with the app and customer service. Strongly recommend.

Secretsbyheaven

The customer service was great they went above and beyond and gave me more options to help my store. This app is great and appreciate the representative Ed who helped me.

Adirondack Girl @ Heart Vintage Digital Products

Don in tech support was so very helpful, kind, and patient with this new Shopify store owner. He took great care of me and migrated a review from my Buy button to my store without any trouble at all. This is by far some of the best online chat customer service I've ever received! Thank you Don--I hope you get a raise :) :) So far I am very pleased with this app!

Aroma Nómada

Radly was very helpfull, this is a great app for having reviews on your shopify website :) now I have the rating star on my website

Echoinox

The customer support from Jo Lorenz was out of this world. He stayed online and addressed every single request from me. 10/10 would recommend! You're in safe hands!

Lindsey Foard

Awesome app with great customization and incredible customer service. Mary Ann is so helpful! Highly recommend this app!

Thryv Organics

Wonderful customer support today! Junalou was very helpful in getting us started with Yotpo and letting us know about options we hadn't implemented yet and helped with that! Thanks, Junalou!

Honest Ape Beard Company

Support Agent Anne was amazing today in helping me switch some reviews around! This is why YotPo is the best!

Brother Mel's BBQ Sauce

Prompt and helpful customer service. The support assistant I got in touch with via Live Chat was very kind and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The app is packed with so many useful features too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 253 254