Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mademoiselle Lash

The customer service is great. I was having problems importing my old reviews from a previous review app. The customer service team worked with me to get it all up correctly & installed the app into my product pages for me so it all works great. Fantastic support.

Old Gringo Boots

Great customer service/support. We were in the process of changing our platforms and not sure if we could move the reviews, use the same account, and so on. But Josephine made it so easy she even placed all the widgets and star ratings on the website. Amazing service. Hats off!! Thank you!

Vintage Luxe Up

Great customer service and support. Expecting great things. Reviews and very important so should be a big help.

Crisobela

Yotpo is terrific. Too many apps in the marketplace, but this one is definitely a must. Additionally they have an ecosystem of complimentary apps that to my knowledge are also much needed to grow your store

Kiiing Creations

I have not been using Yotpo for that long but I am impressed with their customer service! Anne helped me get everything setup very quickly and it made things so much easier during the setup process. Thank you Anne!

Painkllr

Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service. The cost can be a little hurdle but still an amazing tool.

Zelos™ Authentic Greek Artisan

Very happy with Yotpo. The app works well and is very efficient. We run into a small issue during installation and asked from help. Diane was wonderful and solved the issue during the week-end! Wonderful customer service!

Pretty Pink Jewellery

So far Yotpo has been beyond amazing! Diane has been helping me as I had a few difficulties and everything has been a breeze after that!
Looking forward now to have many reviews on my site. Brilliant app. Thanks!

FinMan Fishing Innovations

Amazing product and great customer service when I needed to resolve a few minor issues. We've collected 10x more reviews with this app than with standard Shopify reviews.

Decoración Alcazaba

Great customer service, i has been customizing this APP and that's amazing, i can manage reviews, custimize them, and show real reviews in my website. Also really good customer service, thanks for all the support, so fast and nice one :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172