Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Barcode Glam

Jan from Yotpo support assisted me with all my issues & resolve them. This app is great & Jan from their support team is amazing

May 19, 2019

Hi Barcode Glam! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you had a great experience with our support team and are enjoying Yotpo!

Mobile Warming

Yotpo, and Russel on their customer support team, are great at helping establish a system for gathering real reviews from customers.

May 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Mobile Warming!

ProtoReal

The app works very well.
Great support! T
Eric Alcoseba helped me and i got the issue solved in one day!

May 13, 2019

Hey ProtoReal! We are so glad you had a great experience with our team! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

gabyros

Excelent app and even better customer service. They help me with everything migrating to Shopify. recommended

May 12, 2019

Hey Gabyros! Thank you for taking the time to write a review :)

Floby Överskottslager

The app is working as intended and when I needed help moving from one platform to another, the support team were amazing! Most recommended.

May 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback Floby Överskottslager, we are so glad you are enjoying Yotpo!

Geeky Graphghans

App is working well (3 days in) support team were EXCELLENT which is not always true of shopify apps...

May 12, 2019

Hey Geeky Graphghans! Thanks for the great review!!

BigPawShop

I'm seriously blown away by this app and their team!
Everything about this app is amazing.

Firstly, the app is well done, Yotpo makes it VERY easy for a customer to leave a review and I've been seeing a steady stream of reviews come in - absolutely can't complain.

More importantly, the support team is absolutely incredible.
I use a paid Shopify theme and that made it a little more complex than just using their installation instructions to install the Yotpo app since my theme had another review application installed and written in the code.
the support staff was able to edit the code for me and make it integrate seamlessly within a day - no charge!
not to mention I'm using the free version of this application. couldn't be more grateful.

Thanks Yotpo - you guys are awesome!

May 07, 2019

Hey BigPawShop! Wow - we are so glad to receive this feedback, and to know that you have had a great experience with our platform, and our Support team! Thank you so much for taking the time to give this review and keep enjoying Yotpo!

Your Air Purifier

Incredible app. The support team is top notch, and the integration MORE than works. If you're looking for a review app, Yotpo should be at the front of your consideration list!

April 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to such a rave review, Your Air Purifier! We are so glad you are happy with your experience of Yotpo!

Green Koala

We used the review app that came with our theme for quite some time but it wasn't gaining many reviews. In 1 month, Yotpo doubled our reviews and pairing it with Kit allows us to automate posting 5 star reviews to our social channels or create ads from them. I did have to configure the code a bit for my theme to show stars on the category pages (issue with my theme not Yotpo), but it didn't take long with their awesome online documentation. I cannot say enough good things about this app - highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Hey Green Koala! Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing results so quickly, and that you are pleased with your overall experience of Yotpo!

Teatox Australia

We've been using Yotpo for over 2 years now and couldn't be happier. We have recently updated our theme and needed some custom code injected into our site in order for the reviews to show on the appropriate pages. Josh from Yotpo got it done the same day we asked... talk about customer service! Thanks again guys :)

April 24, 2019

Hey there, Teatox Australia! Thanks for taking to the time to give us this great feedback, we are so happy to know that we are hitting the mark when it comes to giving our customers the best service we can!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114