Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Designed by Nature

I needed to switch platforms and the support from Yotpo team was amazing. Particularly by Jenny B. who was very dedicated and proactive in helping me with the migration and also figuring how to fix a bug that was caused by misconfiguration.

Van Morgen

Great review app! Jan helped us moved the reviews into another Shopify install. It's works great. Thanks a lot!

Oblongshop

Jenny B was a great help with getting changes organised that I requested to set-up. Efficient friendly service and I am most grateful. It would be fab if developers can add a reviews tab that is visible for mobile devices for future versions. Thanks again

Inkerman™

I worked with Crescel I and they were excellent in installing the app and while it did take a few back and forths we eventually got it straight with a keen understanding on the other end.

Special Needs Australia

This app is fantastic, super easy to use and very effective. Great support and has has massively improved web performance. Highly recommended!

UBU Soap n' Bees, LLC.

So far so good. I was a little bit hesitant because of the price tag on this but I'm willing to try it for a while and see if it helps generate new customers. I will say that customer support is fast and incredibly helpful. Jenny B. with Yotpo support helped me troubleshoot some issues I was having and took care of of my coding needs. She even helped me to understand what I did wrong and how to do it right next time. Thank you Jenny!

All Things O'Natural

This app is fantastic! We've enjoyed all of the features and benefits and love seeing our customer's feedback since 2014. We recently experienced a slight issue and Josephine in tech support handled it swiftly and all was great again. Thanks so much for a great product.

July 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, All Things O'Natural! So happy to hear our support team is meeting the mark when it comes to giving the customers the help they need!

Metal Zone Merch LLC

So far, this app is great and I expect to continue using it on my Shopify store. On a personal note, the Yotpo Growth Support Hero 'Eric A.' was EXCELLENT! He was able to answer all of my questions, resolve all of my issues, and provide all of the information I needed to get the app working correctly! He always got back to me and went above and beyond to make sure everything was resolved. I highly recommend this app!

July 14, 2019

Hey Metal Zone Merch LLC, thanks for this awesome review. We are so glad you are enjoying Yotpo, and that our support team was able to give you the assistance you needed!

Pulvis Art Urns

Awesome support from those guys! Josephine was great in helping me transfer my reviews. Strongly recommend!

July 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and give your recommendation, Pulvis Art Urns!

The Female Guide 4 Funds

I changed my website theme 3 times and was so confused about how to set the app up. Each time I contacted support they helped me right away no hesitation. I really appreciate that. Their customer service goes above and beyond. Thank you so much!

July 14, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback, The Female Guide 4 Funds! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119