Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Cowhide Imports

I've been using Yotpo for a few years now and I've been loving it since day one. The whole review system has been easy to use and implement and easily adds trust to my site. I recently upgraded to the Pro version and their support was super fast and helpful in helping me implement a review carousel on my website. I highly recommend using them and even upgrading if you can. Their support is A+++

Dèlavè Denim Co

The entire team is helpful. Manny is the best and is very patient. So far so good with this new app.

Lavish Lee

Gimbert Customer Service was amazing! He Also helped me install my reviews widget! Fast Response time

Sugar Sandwich Design

Love the app and used support today for the first time. Lightning speed, friendly, efficient help, right on the spot. It doesn't get better than this. Thanks Yopto!

Les CocoNuts

Love the app and how it optimizes my website by integrating with my other apps. The customer service has been fantastic. Thank you Yotpo Team!

ShoeGuards

Gimbert was awesome in helping me integrate reviews on my site. Very helpful and efficient! I highly reccomend.

NOLEO

Yotpo has been a great enabler since pretty much day one. We started with the first plan since we didn't need some of the features, and as we grew and evolved, we were happy to have Yotpo evolve alongside NOLEO on more sophisticated features. Big kudos to the Customer Support team (Sheen and team). Super responsive and very helpful on troubleshooting despite us not being very technical. Happy customers so far. Lucas & Nico, co-founders

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to be part of your growing brand!

The Teal Bandit

I utilize yotpo for my site reviews, and it’s been great. Being able to offer coupons in exchange for reviews has helped get customers to leave a review. I had to recently reach out to customer service because I changed my Shopify theme. Junalou was fantastic in getting my widgets back in order, and they were very quick to help me. I am so grateful for the positive experience!!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with our customer service.

ARMOR THE POOCH

The service is amazing, I love their support staff, especially Mary Ann, she was so patient and has helped us to resolved many questions.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you!

Bartigan & Stark

Had a small Moderation issue. Mary Ann promptly fixed it up. Excellent help, friendly and professional too!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 213 214