Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

BRIAN CARLSON

I wanted to ad a graphic in my macmail signature and link it to a reviews page. Ruel was able to get me all the answers I needed. I'm grateful for how fast and knowledgable he was. I also like the 'send transcript' email feature so I could save all the links he was sending me from our chat for future review. I am very pleased.

S h o p n D r o p

This app is great! The customer support person Ruel was very helpful.
Highly recommend it.

PurePressure

We've been using Yotpo for a while over the standard review system available in Shopify and we're big fans. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it isn't white labeled (they have Yotpo branding) unless you spend a fortune on enterprise solutions basically. But all the other tools are great, the customer service is excellent (got a custom update to a new theme we're doing in less than 48 hours), so we're happy!

Café Liégeois Canada

Best Service ! PAULO Really helped me. He installed the code in our shop !
Fast, Easy, dnd very advanced app !

Thanks again.

TOZAIME

Amazing and easy to use app, once you've installed it you can easily collect reviews from your customers. Love this app - had an issue during the installation process, Josephine from Yotpo was able to help me within hours. Now everything works perfectly fine!

Cozy and Curious USA

Really easy to install and looks great. I've been getting steady reviews and mt CR% is going yup.
Very responsive customer chat. Paola really helped me out. Highly recommend adding this to your site

SubbyTech

I had a problem trying to get the reviews centered on my website Subbytech.com I contacted support and Ruel saved the day. Very grateful for the support yotpo offers. Highly recommended for their support, as well as the functionality of their app.

Big On Shoes

I had an issue with my account where I somehow ended up signing up 3 difference yotpo accounts. The team were quick to help me resolve my issue and yet up my yotpo account with my website. Very happy with the service.

Belyn Key

I had trouble installing the widgets and Jenny from the customer success team was quick to help me out - can't wait for our reviews to star rolling in!

The Fox and The Mermaid

Great app. Very easy to use. When I had an issue I contacted support and Josephine fixed it immediately. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121