Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Natascha Darling Lashes

The ONLY thing I don't like about this app is that it says it is a drag and drop (or however you say it) and it's not. I had to get help from someone at Yotpo to add it to my website, however that service was EASY and GREAT. I am super happy with how they installed the app.

Deco por ti

Great app. Support is great also, they assisted us fast and give solution to our problem in less than 10 minutes. Thanks!

AZTech Supplements

Good customer service support. Just downloaded and had someone respond to my CSS issue instantly. Have yet to use it outside of that

Poetry of the Gods

App works great and if you need help YOTPO has excellent and speedy customer service. Paul worked quickly to resolve my coding issue.

Bathsheba Surf

Had an issue, complained, and got a polite and helpful resolution immediately. Brilliant customer service. Unlike some other apps for shopify. Highly recommend and totally trustworthy. Very good experience.

Chic Homz

I haven't used all its features yet but I want to say that they have a great support. thank you!!!!!

Alaya

Paul was super patient with helping me install some code on my site! Great customer service - recommend the paid plan to get it.

Fence Armor

Great online chat support, thank you Jo Lorenz. Got me up and running after upgrading to next level. Cheers

The Comfort Mama

Excellent app, have been using the free version and just updated to the paid version. Needed help adding sections to my site and the service and support was brilliant.

US Citrus

very useful - high social proof for my customers. Very attractive badging on the site. Excellent customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178