Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

PearlOutlets

There customer service is world class. Very prompt and efficient and they responded quickly and timely and also help fixed the issue.

Rod Armour

A great support team and an amazing app that is helping our store. Jo L from customer service was very helpful and provided informative and useful advice, link to articles and guidance.

Casa de Vera

The support team is great, they help you to integrate and find solutions for all the questions that you have.

My Other Best Friend

Paulo from support was exceptionally polite and effective in answering my questions and integrating a requested reviews feature. A+

Bow

the app's customer service is really good. they attend on time and give exact response to all your concerns. the feature of the app itself if user-friendly too. Keep it up!

Mad Monk Tea

Super happy with App and customer service so far. The User generated content looks very promising. The automated features make it easy to use once set up.

gooddmall

I am very satisfied with the App. very quickly technology support and professional support, thanks Yotpo, Nice

January 17, 2020

Thanks for your review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

Made in California

Great customer support! The developer that built my site failed to complete setup of Yotpo so reviews were not showing on my site. I discovered this after parting ways with the developer and didn't want to go back to them. Yotpo customer support jumped right in and finished the setup for me with no questions asked. Excellent.

January 17, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear our customer support team was able to get everything up & running smoothly 👍

BottleFillingStations.com

These guys are pros at customer service. They are so prompt in their responses, and always happy to help. The service itself is easy to use, and gets more reviews than my previous app! I highly recommend trying this out!

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark.

Urban Hydration

This app is amazing I can't believe we didn't have this when we started the website. Paulo was amazing with helping us get it set up and I am very pleased with my purchase and the support I received.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147