Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Miss To Mrs Club

Great app. easy to use and super easy to install. I contacted for something minor and they were quick to respond and very helpful.

ZAISO

I have just recently installed this app and was having issues with the installation process. I contacted support and they got back to me pretty much the next day. Danreb in particular has been extremely helpful, thank you! I would high;y recommend. ZAISO Cosmetics

Puggle Baby Australia

great app, which is easy to use. their service has also been great and really responsive when ive needed help. very happy

Bamblu

Customer service is very helpful and courteous. I'm very surprised that I'm able to get a live chat in the middle of the night! Great job!

Vida-Fuel

Great support through their chat. They work with you on any issues you might have. Also, easy to set up and configure.

SheBird

We are a startup and are using Yotpo for our customer reviews. This app is great and very easy to use. Their support staff is very helpful and has always responded to our requests quickly. Would highly recommend!

The Eco Baby Co.™

Yotpo is a wonderful tool for gaining trustworthy reviews from customers. I appreciate the ability to tailor some of the design aspects and wording even on the basic plan. Most recently, the feature I appreciated the most was the ability to import my reviews collected on a previous platform over to Yotpo. I was able to follow the very detailed instructions provided to create a file for upload. Once submitted my reviews were up on the site the very same day! Moreover, the customer service I received from Paulo was incredible! Thank you for such prompt responses and helping to ensure my reviews were uploaded successfully!

707Lifestyle

I'm using this app for my site. Works perfectly. Even had star rating placed on my products. Customer service helped me with the setup. Easy to use and efficient in gathering reviews.

Off The Square Designs

Just upgraded to the growth package. While I couldn't install the review carousel from the UI, Paulo in support was incredibly helpful and had it up and running in a couple minutes. Would recommend for anyone looking to install a review widget!

Sparro Designs

We switched over to Yotpo recently and are very happy with our decision and support we have received

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131