Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Jeangeniehealth

I really love this app, it has helped me get reviews with no work from me. Their customer service has also been excellent. Thank you Mark for helping me with a problem, you were quick and efficient.
Highly recommended!

ByMauv

Thank you Howell for helping us, your assistance is on point. I've been asking to center the rating appearance on product page. Very prompt update.

Eager Bikes

Professional and quick customer service by Eunice! Furthermore it works well since we can choose for the option to only do site reviews instead of product reviews.

Gallery Serpentine

Wow, Allent from yotpo was amazing with helping me out today and reassuring me. The app is great, easy to use and moderate. Highly recommend. The colours also line up with people's expectations (referring to the big behemoth of AMZ).

Astoria Tea Company

They've always been good and keep getting better and adding new cool digital products and features. Customer Service is lightning fast and responsive. Great company.

imperialbeauty-617

Mark Oliver answered my question in one go. I def recommend this app to anyway who wants to take their business to the next level.

Vast Furniture

Have had some setup issues but the customer support had=s been great and timely in responding and helping fix.

Love Tulipa

I just started to use this App and so far it has been working really good. Their customer support is excellent, they are willing to help every time you need. Specially James, who helped me with many questions I recently had.

Chef's Boozy Bites

Great app! Easy to use. Tried many reviews apps-This by far is the best. Amazing customer support that is available 24/7.

Sweetwood Smoke & Co.

Doner did a great job resolving the issue with the button layout and logic for the Visual UGC. App works great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 371 372