Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Petzenya

Excellent customer service. Well done! If u need anything reach to James C. He is very helpful. Thanks

OFFEN & EHRLICH

I literally was about to delete the app because of some issue and no answer for 5 days. But I wanted to try it one last time and met Eunice who was simply the best support! Always friendly and helped me with everything I needed to resolve all my problems. Thank you!

Glam Xten Collection

Awesome customer service and amazing patience throughout the process in helping to get the widgets and making sure everything was placed perfectly for my company website . Junalou was AMAZING !!

LA FOLIE DU BAVOIR

Service client au top ! ils ont répondu à ma demande rapidement et avec efficacité. Franchement rien à dire

ANNIVERSARY WORLD

I had some problem with setting the theme, but Don was extremely helpful, he did from A to Z to complete it for me, really appreciate his kind, thank you so much again Don, and thank you Yotpo too!

Lash Spell

Ed helped me incorporate the reviews widget & stars widget on my website. He literally spent hours to make sure everything was set up perfectly. Thank you so much for the time you took, amazing customer support!

Parva Organics

I purchased a new theme and needed assistance with installing Yotpo to the new theme. James C. was extremely helpful! He went above and beyond to complete this for me. I also appreciated that the team has the ability to transfer you to the same Support Agent to continue receiving guidance/support on the same issue when disconnected. It helps to have the same Support Agent through the process! I also had great experience with Radly recently when I was experiencing difficulty with automated review requests. Thanks for your great customer service!!

Green Element CBD

Customer service with Yotpo is wonderful. Junalou helped me figure out a couple small issues I was having and while doing so noticed I hadn't installed all the functionality of the package I was subscribed to. I few minutes later we had it installed and running great. Thanks Yotpo!

LUMION life

This app is great and the best part is the customer service is always on top of it anytime we need help!

Kitidy

Great app to have for your store. The best customer service I've received from a free plan of an app. Junalou was great that he took time and helped me to fix a complex coding issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252