Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mosaccessories

This is by far the best review app and the customer service was outstanding. I had a problem with a theme not being compatible so the Yotpo team worked really hard and ensured the app would work very well with my theme. The theme developer couldn't get this to work but Yotpo customer service team made it work. I am not a paying customer as I use their free plan so it was really awesome for the team to give me outstanding service. I will surely consider moving towards a paid plan with them as my orders level grow.
Lemuel was very helpful and Mary Ann deserves a lot of credit for helping with the theme compatibility. Thank you to both of you.
I would strongly recommend Yotpo Reviews over any other reviews platform and this app for Shopify is well made.

ANISA Beauty

The best customer service! Yotpo helped us with an issue related to reviews not showing on our collection page. Within a few minutes, the representative was able to remedy the issue. I highly recommend Yotpo for your review (and much more) needs. Nick S. was extremely efficient in getting the reviews loaded correctly.

he-shi

Great app for reviews. Love that it's free for the basic plan too (which includes a lot of features!) Support are also fantastic - Donald really helped me to solve an issue I was having!

pisarto.com

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent customer support, very prompt and accurate and helpful. Needed to know how to add the logo and the pricing plan and got all the details accurately.

BlaqCo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Simoun Francis Sanchez was fantastic at helping me out with our plan features. good customer service

The Hallowed Crystal

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been looking for an affordable reviews app for my small business, primarily to display reviews on my home page. Alongside their freeplan, Yotpo could do this for a really reasonable and affordable price (15usd per month). You can also change the appearance/colour of the stars to correlate with your own branding, which I really like. Each time I have used the chat service, their team has been very helpful too. I highly reccommend.

Dapper Design, LLC

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have been using the FREE version for many years but recently upgraded as my stores begin to pick up more sales volume. This is the best review app, period. Nothing else comes close. Got great service from Jeorge K. as well when I needed help with installation. Thanks Yotpo!

Hydropouch

Customer service is excellent, they quickly help me install a review carousel on the footer of every page

BODY & BOTANY

The Yotpo team has always been extremely responsive with my questions. They understand exactly what my dilemma is and have a solution or options within minutes. With my most recent interaction Nick knew what I was trying to accomplish, and although my current plan doesn't accommodate the feature I was hoping to apply, he provided me with alternate options within my plan until it makes sense for me to upgrade. It was very helpful.

Purposeful Play Kids

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Nick S. was so helpful in helping me set up star ratings and answering my questions about the different upgrade plans! The level of customer service is what drew me to continue using this app instead of other review apps on the marker. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49