4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and powerful analytics. They appreciate the automated review requests, customizable widgets, and social proof feature, which reportedly enhance customer confidence and conversions. The app's customer support is often praised for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants also note the efficient live chat feature and easy installation process. The in-email review feature has led to an increase in reviews for some merchants.

February 22, 2016

Yotpo is fantastic. The automated follow-up emails for reviews is something we couldn't live without. Curation and publishing reviews is simple, and they continue to develop feature that put them far beyond other Review apps. I can't wait to test out the new user-generated photos content.

Victor Axe
Over 7 years using the app
Edited July 6, 2016

Its a catch 22 with these guys the app works well for us and im sure it helps improve sales but it is bloody expensive. I think these guys could catch more fish if it was a little cheaper or there base option had more perks.

Be warned Yotpo some smart fella will come along and build a better app and charge less and you will lose your customers. Probably one or more of your employees are thinking that now!

Still gave 4 stars because it works and does build customer confidence as long as your not selling rubbish.

E Cigarette Supplies Australia
About 7 years using the app
December 7, 2022

We had a great experience with their support team. Very quick to respond and helpful and knowledgeable.

Bird & Knoll
Yotpo replied January 23, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

November 1, 2013

Yotpo has helped our website gain credibility with readers by showcasing honest, real-world reviews from folks just like them. This allows us to connect with our readers on a stronger level, and we think that's a very important part of our business. Thanks, Yotpo, for helping connect us with our readers and fans!

Jason Aydelotte
Chief Gecko
Grey Gecko Press

Grey Gecko Press
March 13, 2015

Great app, fantastic features, wonderful customer support.

Be aware, however, that if you sign up for the 30-day free trial for Premium, you must personally downgrade to the free version when the trial expires or your credit card will automatically be charged $30 without notice.

Real Glass Act
June 21, 2021

The app is really good and customer service with James C. was fantastic. Only a 4 star because I have had bad customer service interactions in the past. If I had James C. everytime it would be a 5. Happy with Yotpo overall.

Bee-Nails
Over 6 years using the app
September 28, 2014

Great app, lots of functionality, also in the free version. Great to have this interactivity thanks to yotpo. Easy installation, reviews from the widget or from mails. it's great to be able to sell after sales emails to ask for reviews (though i was suprised that the first time, yotpo sent emails like that to ALL customers,whether they accepted marketing or not. tricky). Also, coupon codes should be made valid for just one use only, otherwise they get reused all the time.

amazonias
Belgium
About 6 years using the app
September 1, 2015

This is one of the must have apps, Few options i think its still missing, but overall,with the beautiful review section for products & website its a very nice plugin, few limitations on customization, Thanks Yotpo for such a beautiful plugin and specially for free :) Cheers

Letsannounce
India
About 6 years using the app
May 14, 2019

I’m pleased with their customer service specially Jandy who was prompt to help with what I needed and understood my request. What I don’t like is that in order for us to use our hard earned reviews of the same product on another shop I have to upgrade and I tried to upgrade before but was extremely expensive for small businesses. Overall I am very satisfied with Jandy’s support.

MY SEXY STYLES
Almost 6 years using the app
Yotpo replied May 16, 2019

Hey My Sexy Styles! Thank you for your review! We are working hard to ensure we are giving great service to our customers, and cater as best we can to the needs of businesses of every size. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, and we will continue to work to ensure we deliver the best service possible.

September 15, 2013

Great and easy to set up. However the only problem is that their CS team is always out of situation - they just answer you something totally unrelated.

GMYLE