Collect More Reviews & Photos
Collect product reviews, ratings, site reviews & photos using our automatic review emails, SMS (SMSBump) or on-site with our Reviews Widget
Boost Sales with Social Proof
Showcase reviews, photos and Q&A on your homepage, product pages, at checkout, Instagram, Facebook and Google to boost conversion rate
Set up with a single click and import your existing reviews with ease (Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge.me, Stamped.io, Loox)
About Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos
[Special Offer] sign up now to get extra 200 orders for free!
Yotpo, founded in 2011, is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, with over 500 employees and 100 support agents. Yotpo helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth.
Join the top Shopify & Shopify Plus merchants who use our single-platform approach to integrate data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more.
Migrating reviews from Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Trustpilot, Judge.me, Stamped, Loox, and Rivyo is easy.
Yotpo and Shopify
Yotpo, an official Shopify Plus Technology Partner, has more than 2,300 5-star reviews in the Shopify App Store and helps the fastest-growing Shopify stores increase sales with customer content.
What can you do with Yotpo?
- Collect reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&A from customers
- Increase conversion by showcasing customer content onsite
- Leverage our official partnership with Google to boost brand discovery & increase traffic from search
- Share your best customer content on Facebook & Instagram
- Build a powerful brand community
- Make better business decisions using analytics & customer feedback
What’s Included in the Free Plan?
Yotpo’s Free Plan offers the most extensive features in the industry:
- [Special Offer] sign up now and get 200 extra reviews credits for your first month to help you get started
- Automatic request emails - collect more reviews with a single email
- On-site widgets - display customer reviews & photos alongside star ratings to increase conversion
- Social tools - share your reviews on Facebook & Twitter
- Powerful moderation tools - publish reviews, share them on social channels, and comment to engage with customers. Yotpo will also flag negative reviews that require your attention
What About Growth Plans?
Our Growth Plan (starting at $19/mo) scales with your business. It includes everything in the Free plan plus:
- Photos & Videos in Reviews - show how customers use your product
- Rich Snippets - stand out on search results
- Coupons - incentivize users to leave a review
- 2-in-1 Review requests - collect both site & product reviews in one email flow, and more.
For bigger businesses (up to 2,000 monthly orders) we offer our Prime plans which include Google Shopping, Google Seller Ratings, Q&A and more!
How Do I Get Started?
Integrate Yotpo to your Shopify store in a single click. Migrating reviews from Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge me, Stamped.io, Loox, Trustpilot, and Rivyo is easy. Integrated to leading page builders like PageFly.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Although there were some minor issues, but this app works great so far. And the customer service is good, Ed, Sheen and Eunice did great jobs to answer our questions, and fix most of our problems. one suggestion we would like to give to customer service: when an issue is reported, please communicate solutions and associated impacts/risks to customer before take any action. This will let customer to evaluate impacts/risks before implement solution. In whole, we do recommend this app to e-commerce shop
Had help from Orly. Very professional in helping installing YotPo to my Shopify page. Very helpful.
We've used Yotpo for several years. The product has always been great. Recently had some issues that Orly helped me with. I believe the customer service has improved significantly since the last time we had an issue maybe 2 years ago.