Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 septembre 2023

Customer support is great! very quick to respond and very helpful. Happy was the very helpful and quick to repsond!

Tee Time Caddie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 juin 2023

We had a theme update and began receiving questions from our customers on how they could access and manage their accounts. I reached out to yotpo chat support and Happy Sheen Buhay assisted me in fixing this. It was a very seamless process to get our site up and working easily (without having to get my developers involved). I appreciate Happy S help in getting this done swiftly, seamlessly and effortlessly. Thank you Happy S

SAVE ME FROM
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 8 juin 2023

Thank you for your feedback!

18 juillet 2023

Awesome support team and very easy and user-friendly product. Really cannot fault it. For anyone starting up a subscription service, this is a great option.

Kings Seeds NZ
Nouvelle-Zélande
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 7 août 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! we are happy to hear you are satisfied with our Support service and our product!

25 juillet 2023

I've been running my subscription business for a number of years and I previously used two other subscription apps prior to migrating my customers to Yotpo Subscriptions. A big thank you to the outstanding support from Sheen & Jomar, the migration support team where amazing with communication and made the transition to Yotpo so seamless. The subscription app is easy to install and set up subscriptions for my store. They also have lighting fast customer service via chat. The subscriptions team at Yotpo has been excellent from start to finish in terms of getting our data migrated, fixing small issues with the widget, and setting up functionalities for us. Their customer service has been exceptional so far. Quick responses to my concerns and open communication. Looking forward to all the new features and updates that come out as well as I'm always looking for ways to bring more value to my customers.

Planners Avenue
Australie
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 7 août 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our product and Customer service.

16 juillet 2023

This app is as good as most, and better than many. But I just had a great customer service interaction (on a weekend, no less). Jerrah epitomizes prompt, knowledgeable customer service. In just a few minutes, we got to the bottom of the issue and solved it. Thanks Jerrah, and thanks Yotpo.

gfJules
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 18 juillet 2023

Thank you for your kind feedback! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our app and customer services

28 juillet 2023

Great app! Great customer service (Thessanyl is the best and solves all my trickiest issues). This app does have its limitations, but I havent found any other app that works this well as far as SKU simplicity, customer facing simplicity, and full customization is concerned. 5 stars from me

BioMane.com
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 10 août 2023

We appreciate your review and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our app and service. Thank you!

11 juillet 2023

Their customer service has been exceptional so far. Quick responses to my concerns and open communication. The app works well on Shopify and after going through quite a bit of mediocre apps on here, YotPo is definitely a big step up than others.

Ascent Nutrition
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 24 juillet 2023

Thank you for your review! Glad you are happy with our app!

14 juillet 2023

Excellent product and very quick effective support from Roland M when I requested a minor change. We have a few subscribers now so the product has helped boots sales

Chartley Chucks
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 10 août 2023

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that our Subscription app helped increase your sales in a short amount of time and that you enjoyed our customer service.

8 mai 2023

Great customer service! Thessanyl was super helpful in troubleshooting some code issues I was having. They helped me within a few minutes, and the problem got fixed right away.

Esker
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 1 juin 2023

11 juin 2023

Easy to install and setup subscriptions for my store. They also have lighting fast customer service via chat. I had a design change that required some custom code, and Thessanyl was able to make the changes in minutes. Everything is great so far, thanks Yotpo!

Resynate