Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 janvier 2024

Yotpo subscriptions are easy to set up and very intuitive. Their support team has been fantastic, Roland has been a massive help in working through some issues that we encountered when getting everything set up.

Inglewood Coffee
Australie
Yotpo a répondu 28 janvier 2024

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you enjoy using our app, and we appreciate your positive feedback regarding our customer support.

20 décembre 2023

Our team has used and loved Yotpo Reviews and Loyalty for the past couple of years. We recently migrated over to Yotpo's subscription service and could not be more pleased with what we're seeing so far. We are excited to offer our consumers a more seamless and user-friendly experience. A very special thank you to Radly and Brandon for their time and attention on assisting us in migrating over from a previous partner. We are so appreciative of all your help and support!

Angelic Bakehouse
Yotpo a répondu 28 janvier 2024

Thanks a lot for your valuable review! we are proud and happy to hear that our platform works great for you and that you've also enjoyed our migration process and customer support!

24 décembre 2023

Just transferred my subscriptions from Recharge to Yotpo. There were quite a few details that needed to be ironed out. Sheen took charge of my case and was very persistent, professional, and polite. The entire job was done well because of Sheen. I am happy with the Yotpo Subscriptions - clean, easy to use and integrates with Yotpo Loyalty. The customer service really was above and beyond for this one.

US Citrus
30 novembre 2023

Really great team over at Yotpo! Very helpful and always quick to respond. Integration with our online store is a dream come true. Super shoutout to Jerrah at customer service who has been incredibly helpful and saved me hours of stress! Really appreciate you all!

Baton
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2023

Yotpo Subscriptions offers the most customization options than any other service my company has used so far. It has been great with all of the different types of campaigns/sales we run. And the customer service is top-notch! Roland M. in specific has been so incredibly helpful and patient. I must have reached out about 15 times in a row and he graciously helped me solve every issue in a timely manner. I highly recommend Yotpo for all your subscription needs!

Capillus
30 janvier 2024

The support team is helping. Thank you! Hope you all don't change in the long run.

Boostceuticals®
28 novembre 2023

The Yotpo team and Radley have been great to work with. I had a lot of questions and they answered them all quickly and patiently. I do hope they can get Yotpo to work on mobile devices soon, as that would be super helpful for my business. The desktop version is working great so far!

Stone Stash Coffee
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2023

Migration was smooth, very responsive and friendly customer service. This new subscription system also makes accessing a discount code incredibly easy for subscribers (if you're using Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards), which is a huge benefit for us

120/Life
1 novembre 2023

I had an issue and couldn't figure out how to add Yotpo to my home page. I contacted them yesterday night, in an 1h the problem was fixed. They were really helpful and quick to reply, thanks again !!

Fuüd
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 16 novembre 2023

Thank you for your review! We are glad that the problem was resolved to your satisfaction.

5 novembre 2023

Very prompt customer services and onboarding - should you have any questions their team are there to assist. In particular, Roland M is great - knowledgeable and can work through any question you have - thanks Roland.

Happy Valley Honey
Nouvelle-Zélande
Yotpo a répondu 16 novembre 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that our Technical Support team assisted you quickly and accurately!