Avis (173)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juillet 2024

I had an issue with the subscription option not showing on my website. I did the chat with Christopher and he discovered that the code was not on my website and fixed it in minutes. This is a great app for subscriptions and the customer service is great.

Brown Girls Hair
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 15 juillet 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

24 juin 2024

James migrated our subscriptions over. James is patient, understanding and very helpful in also showing/educating me where to find information. He communicated at every step of the process to ensure I understood the process. Prior to any changes, publishing or going live drafts were sent to me to approve. Fabulous communication from James and team from the word go. I'm very fortunate to have James and team support.

YOTPO have excellent support team, all polite, kind, professional and friendly.

I set up the free shipping by myself thanks to the links for me to learn and prompts as completing each step.

Thanks champs

ROAR LIVING ™
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 26 juin 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us! Your feedback is truly valued. Our goal is to deliver exceptional customer experiences, and we're delighted to hear that we've made a positive impression.

3 juillet 2024

After updating my theme my subscription stop working. Christopher was able to fix my problem.

E & E Essentials
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 9 juillet 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

15 avril 2024

Best app ever. Best customer service. Thank you Thessanyl V for your help and support.

Bundles and Drops of Glam
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 juillet 2024

In the live chat, Christopher C helped me get exactly what and where I needed super fast. I was seriously stressing about something and he helped me quickly and efficiently!

Mercy House Global
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 9 juillet 2024

27 juin 2024

James helped us perfectly with the migration to Yotpo Subscriptions. Very happy with his support.

Huge Supplements
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 1 juillet 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us!

3 avril 2024

This app is awesome! it's really easy to use and it makes my business go 10X and also thankyu for thje great help and support Alex!

GIORGIONNO1967
Pays-Bas
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

I have the best customer support through Yotpo when I experiencing an issue with my email newsletter, and I was helped from beginning to end and the best way possible. Totally the best service I've had and definitely feel more comfortable and confident using the platform.

Aeva Beauty
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Customer service is amazing! I was personally helped by Thessanyl, so quick to respond and so easy to deal with. Takes all the stress out of any issue. I was previously with Bold who would take up to 3 weeks to fix issues, moving to Yotpo was the best decision I have made!

Aglow
Nouvelle-Zélande
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Love this app. Simple to use, straight to the point and the customer team is very attentive and friendly throughout the process.

Number One Caviar
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application