YouTube Video Gallery

Embed YouTube Videos, Product Video Gallery, YouTube Gallery

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Rotobreaks

Fantastic app! They even assisted me by installing it in my store. I am beyond pleased with the service and the Yottie app. Thank you!!

Nailsjobs

Wonderful app! So nice that even though they dont have the link to this rating but I'd look it up and give it a good review. Inside the app there're no spam to another apps. It just does it job beautifully. Good job guys.

Parkit360 Trailer Dolly

Very help and great support. Messaged them through Skype and they helped me with all my issues and set it up. Wroth the money !

Tonicstudiosusa

Great product and keeps everyone in the website ecosystem. Support was top notch - had a conflict which was not yottie's fault but just a clash and they were straight in to fix it. Awesome app and support.

Sunnetrop

Work great and easy to install. One of the best app-support I've ever get from any shopify apps ever! Thank you for being so great!

Yenayam19654080

I love the app. It's easy to use and its support is by far the best I have worked with. .iT TOOK ME 1 MINUTE TO GET CONNECTED WITH THEM ON SKYPE They are polite,kind and patient . I strongly recommend this to anyone who want to make you tube his marketplace.

Miniaturesweet

Great Support! Used the app for almost one year! :)

Spin Remote

Great app and great support! A beautiful addition to their InstaShow app. Job well done.

Masontops

if you use or want to use a lot of video on your site, this is a must have. great app, easy to use, wonderful support. A++

French Press Coffee

Youtube is a part of our marketing plan. As of today it drives 40% of traffic to our website. So it's very valuable resource for us. We where looking for easy way to integrate our Youtube and Website.

After researching few apps we chose Yottie. It does exactly what we need. You can generate simple code (channel, playlist, video) and etc which you can integrate to your website (howto pages, product reviews and etc).

Here's an example of a playlist from our Youtube channel: https://www.frenchpresscoffee.com/pages/french-press-coffee-maker-reviews.

I think this is great and simple to use app for companies who are active in video marketing.