Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

by Elfsight

Embed any YouTube video in website & shaping video app

Yenayam19654080

I love the app. It's easy to use and its support is by far the best I have worked with. .iT TOOK ME 1 MINUTE TO GET CONNECTED WITH THEM ON SKYPE They are polite,kind and patient . I strongly recommend this to anyone who want to make you tube his marketplace.

Miniaturesweet

Great Support! Used the app for almost one year! :)

Spin Remote

Great app and great support! A beautiful addition to their InstaShow app. Job well done.

Masontops

if you use or want to use a lot of video on your site, this is a must have. great app, easy to use, wonderful support. A++

French Press Coffee

Youtube is a part of our marketing plan. As of today it drives 40% of traffic to our website. So it's very valuable resource for us. We where looking for easy way to integrate our Youtube and Website.

After researching few apps we chose Yottie. It does exactly what we need. You can generate simple code (channel, playlist, video) and etc which you can integrate to your website (howto pages, product reviews and etc).

Here's an example of a playlist from our Youtube channel: https://www.frenchpresscoffee.com/pages/french-press-coffee-maker-reviews.

I think this is great and simple to use app for companies who are active in video marketing.

Divaslounge Online

Probably the best app on this app store! Can't wait to use it!

4acestaxi Ca

Yottie, is great process to display content on website. The flexibility for how it is displayed is easy to configure. The response time from the support staff was great and thorough. I am also using their Instashow for Instagram and it work awesome as well. Only thing left is facebook and twitter and they have it all.
Best value app, I have out of the 20 i am using on my site. Keep it up

Greatrads

Simple and effective. Got a video from our YouTube channel displayed in a few minutes.

1 3 Next