Wiser ‑ Recommended Products

Wiser ‑ Recommended Products

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recently Viewed, Recommended Products, Best Sellers & More

Coral

Uninstalled because app is not working well and the support leaves a lot to be desired. I had some issues with the app performance such as currency symbol not showing, products not available on the store showing up in featured collection, random products showing up in best sellers, unrelated products showing up in related products, add to cart buttons not aligned in the same position and other issues. The only thing they fixed was the currency symbol and for the others the response I got was to pay them to have those issues fixed or ask my developer to fix them. These are all problems that are within the app itself so their approach to dealing with it doesn't sit well with me. There are other similar apps who offer free set up and customization.

Twilight Silk / MMD Brands LLC

So far, this app is working great. Noticing a lot of cross sell clicks from the customers seeing it. Easy to set up and use.

Gem Enjoy

Took me forever to find a decent "you may also like" app. This one is easier to use and actually has the simple features that I needed.

SalesGrowth Store

Simply awesome! You can select various types of product recommendations / last viewed into almost all pages of your store. Very cool for upselling. Congrats!

WildBounds

Great app - we used it to show the same product in different colours. Kemi provided an exceptional level of support. Thanks!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Wiser was easy to install and use. I was able to add recommendations for all my products during an afternoon. Highly recommended.

Noosa Surf Works

Super easy to use, great customer service :)

Rtabrand

awesome app. Really great customer service

D2a2

Uninstalling this app is a nightmare. It injects code that broke my store!!! Stay away

Candid K Nines Treats

Love this app, it improved the appearance and functionality of our store 100%! It's everything you are looking for from recently viewed, to trending products, even best sellers, and recommended products. This app handles it all from one convenient and easy-to-use place. We use a modified products page for the majority of our shop and had a couple issues with the install. Their support team has been excellent in helping us resolve those issues to get the app working for us. 5-stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13