Youtube Traffic by Landab

Youtube Traffic by Landab

by Landab

Quality traffic to your store, automated.

Lingerie Ponto Com

em um primeiro momento me empolguei , mais depois vi que so cria 2 videos por dia testei o produto e é otimo , mais peca em quantidade no maximo dois videos por dia fica caro mensalmente ,para quem tem muitos produtos ira demorar anos para fazer todos os videos - daria 5 estrelas se podesse criar mais videos - caro demais para fazer somente 30 videos mensais

Tapis Ronds

This application is simple in its use but it saves a lot of time in the creation of videos. I love it

Elivera

Excellent app very helpful to our website, but who in their right mind would pay for this...If you drop the price, let us know. We will give you 5 stars! The program has been updated and improved. Finally at least every 8 hours. But why not every hour or two? Therefore, the price is too high.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

This app has potential. I emailed the owner and he was very quick to respond and tell me how to use it. I think if worked on it could help garner some traffic with a few tweeks. I think it should have a trial for a minimum of at least 7 business days and 30 days trial if they really want sign ups and long time subscribers.

Audiotron3

This app is a must have! It will create short video for you on Youtube, then you can embed the videos directly into your product descriptions! Great way to get traffic and also start up a YouTube Channel to bring your brand to the next level. Think of how many people use YouTube daily - tapping into that traffic for $29/mo is well worth it. Highly recommend!