Yoycol: Print on Demand

Developer
Yoycol official
3.9
November 18, 2022

The customer service is non existent don't bother wasting your time because it's been weeks and weeks and weeks with no response. Terrible, I don't recommend, although good products the service is extremely bad that I'm going to delete the app.

Goddess Goodybag
Time spent using app: 9 months
Yoycol official replied November 18, 2022

Firstly, we are very sorry that you have experienced these problems. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback - we appreciate it very much as it helps us to build a better service for you and all our customers.

Could you please tell us how you contacted us and didn't get a response? We're sorry because we couldn't find your information.

If you have any questions, you can contact us by email or chat, we will reply to you within 24 hours after receiving the message, this is our contact information: https://www.yoycol.com/contact_us

We are committed to turning around your experience.

Yoycol Support Team

November 12, 2022

my templates will not publish and no one is responding to my chat or email request. I have tried multiple times without success

ClubsAndSticks
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Yoycol official replied November 15, 2022

We are deeply sorry that bring the inconvenience for you,we already report this issue to our system, now they said already fix well, and we have sent Email to you. If you still have this problem, please be free to tell us.

November 8, 2022

I have integrated my shop, designed products, have customers asking why theres no shipping.... I attempted to order myself, and after multiple emails with no response am looking elsewhere to redesign. Service needs attention.

Blazing Star Stables
Time spent using app: 7 days
Yoycol official replied November 8, 2022

Dear user,

We have checked your comments and wanted to know if the problem you reported still exists. Has your customer been able to place an order normally?

And could you please send us your account?we will check it for you.

Our technical team and I are on standby to support, and we are committed to turning around your experience.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and for helping us to improve.
And you can contact us here:https://www.yoycol.com/contact_us

Best regards!
Yoycol Support Team

September 12, 2022

The products are great. The communication is not. I placed a test order to see how Yoycol would handle getting a regular customer order and they have failed every step of the way. Had this been a real customer I would have been in deep trouble as the item ordered has been in production for over a month and Yoycol has not been responding to my inquires about the item. Overall/to summarize: the product quality is honestly pretty nice as my test items actually got made and sent out. The customer service doesn't exist unless you leave a bad review as they will hop to answering those pretty fast it seems, and expect long shipping times.

Raijukaiju
Time spent using app: 4 months
Yoycol official replied September 14, 2022

Firstly, we are very sorry that you have experienced these problems, the shipping is affected due to the Covid-19 recently broke in our region.
Sorry that our support didn't reach you in time, we will improve our service.

Edited August 31, 2022

Great products but absolute worst customer service. It has been almost two weeks and our customers order hasn't even been processed. After multiple attempts to contact customer service through chat, emails and even having shopify contact them there was no response to the emails sent and even with screenshots showing they weren't even looking at the right store my customers order STILL hasn't even been started. I understand the COVID issues which is why we tried to be patient but this is unacceptable when customer service isn't even looking at the right information/account to resolve the issue. We have no choice but to uninstall this app and remove all products from our store.

Soul Coffee Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
Yoycol official replied August 31, 2022

Hi, we are very sorry that you have experienced these problems.
Our technical team are on standby to support, and we are committed to turning around your experience. We have reached out to you via email to discuss and assist you in the best way possible.