Yoycol: Print on Demand

Top rated All-over print on demand & dropshipping provider

Free

Candy Couture Boutique

2nd Update: After leaving this review, Yoycol reached out and has finally refunded me for this order. Now, they are asking that I "update" my review based on their after-sale service. So, in summary, I would never advise you to use this company with items that require you to use the size chart, such as tops and pants. You will run into inconsistencies and as it stands, I am starting to get returns from my customers for this specific top because it is made too small and not according to the size chart. I am starting to issue refunds and I will probably have over $575 in refunds to issue to customers who bought this top. Don't use this company if you need to rely on the size charts. 1st Edit update: Since Yoycol responded with a ridiculous reply, I must respond as well and wish I could do ZERO stars here: They are NOT providing after sale service as they claim in their reply - they have refused to refund the item according to their return policy. They claim it is not a case of right or wrong in their reply. IT IS ABSOLUTELY A CASE OF RIGHT AND WRONG when you are dealing with size charts that should be able to be relied upon. This is NOT about my opinion, but about measurements which are FACTS. When it's made the wrong size and not according to your size chart, you need to make it right with your customer. Just advising to buy bigger sizes, well, what about what I have already bought? What are you going to do to make that right, just take my money and run? I was not asking that you change your size chart, only that you adhere to your size chart in making your products, OR change your size chart to match how you make your products, otherwise, you are misrepresenting your company. That is NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT. ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have been using this POD supplier for a little over a month and decided to randomly test one of their tops, the furry women's hoodie. I have a 43in bust measurement and their size chart shows that a 3XL is a 48in bust, so I ordered a 3XL. There should have been plenty of room, however, this top was so tight on me, I could barely breathe in it; it was a good 5 inches too small. They argued with me back and forth through email that their bust measurements are at the armpit line, not the natural bustline. What tailor measures a bust line at the armpit line? This is not a tailoring standard, to say the least. Even measured incorrectly at the armpit line, the item was still 2 inches too small, even with their variation of 1 inch allowed. They still argued and defended their size chart. I charged back on my paypal, however, they require that I return a custom POD item to them in order to issue the refund. A custom POD top they cannot re-use. This appears to be a method to deter refunds because of the customs paperwork can be difficult to get through for first timers and the cost of the return being my responsibility. The charge to return to China through a trackable USPS is over $60, the item I paid for was $47, because I paid for DHL fast shipping. Nonetheless, I will still be returning the item and writing off the shipping amount if they do not make this right. I will recover the cost in my taxes, no money off my back as this will NOT deter me from getting a refund on a poorly sized product. This goes to show that they will not honor their return policy found at their website. I sent them almost $2,000 in sales the first month I used them, now I am getting returns and having to issue refunds to my customers on this very same hoodie all because of sizing issues, go figure. I have taken down every item I designed on their POD app from my 5 shopify stores and 4 Etsy shops. Yoycol does bad business, they cut corners by using as little fabric as possible to keep their costs cheap and make it nearly impossible to return items for refunds without incurring heavy costs on our end. NOT GOOD BUSINESS and definitely not a way to establish any kind of good working business relationship with your customers. Yes, we are your customers, but not anymore. I have at least a dozen other POD vendors that are reliable and true to their size charts.

December 14, 2021

Dear Candy,
Yoycol products fit real human modelling using data from Europe and America . The size charts are built upon universal international size system. Furthermore, we are providing the garment lectures for you to learn more about garment measuring methods. The lectures are also available on Youtube, please check like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJNMo8eVm9E for more! We are sorry for the loss due to the divergence in your size selection . As a long-time partner, Yoycol stand with you and bear with you of your loss. Yoycol will devote to POD industry at our best efforts. We expect a better tomorrow together with all of our customers. The Customer Support Team will always serve you faithfully. we will continue to make our effort to strengthen our quality of our product and customer service.If we can be of any further assistance, pls do not hesitate to contact us, support team Email: support@yoycol.com. And you also can contact us from FaceBook, Yoycol Support Team.(https://www.facebook.com/Yoycol-Support-Team-108765018122158)

Ruthless Paintball Products

Well I ordered some sample items back in August. I am still waiting for the correct ones. I have sent 3 emails, messaged them via Facebook, and 3 different numbers on WhatsApp to still not have them. This is after I just placed another order for $300+. They still have not replaced the sample order. They wont email you back, I've never received one from them
Your print Colors will be off from item to item even if you use the same artwork.
They don't follow the artwork guidelines you upload. Update placed another order, my 4x hoodie is the size of a XS childs. all my polos came in 2-3 sizes smaller then the tag states
They failed to put my personal tag on any of my products even tho I am being billed for it. These people are bad, they don't check any of the work they do. Al

October 9, 2021

Hello from support team of Yoycol,

Due to the different time zone, we were unable to reply to your message in time, and we are deeply sorry. Thank you for using yoycol online human customer service.

According to your feedback, we have checked the records and found that the after-sales problems of the three products with the order number 203506602906935296 have been dealt with by the after-sales team, and the refund application was submitted on September 23. The Finance also processed the application after receiving the application. The total refund amount of the three products: $37.15 (product cost and corresponding logistics cost), please check your refund receipt, if you have further questions, you can consult the stripe platform.

You can place the new order if you still need these three item , and provide the yoycol order number to us , we will let the factory keep eye on it .

Your evaluation is the mirror of our service. We will continue to improve our service quality and provide you with a better customer experience .

We hope you can further update your comments on this incident so that we can better understand your needs. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us via email or jivo chat. Our corporate email is support@yoycol.com In addition, you can find the jivo online chat portal on our official website.

Thank you for using yoycol to print your inspiration.

Lan

WOWSarafina

I made an order 08/21 just received my items today. That's not the issue the issue is that the order is completely wrong. Wrong size wrong feel, wrong materia, doesn't look like what I ordered.

September 13, 2021

Hello from support team of Yoycol,

Thank you for printing your design inspiration on Yoycol, we are glad you can contact us.

We have checked your comments and feedback. At present, we have not seen the exact order number and clear product pictures. Please help us provide some basic materials for starting the after-sales service so that we can submit it to the after-sales department for verification.

We will arrange staff to help you deal with it as soon as possible.

Thank you for using yoycol to print your inspiration, and look forward to seeing you again!

Michael

Expressive DeZien

UPDATE App issues. On chat with tech support for 4.5 hrs and (with 6 comments from tech support) 2nd chance starting to look like a bad choice.
Because I believe in being fair I'm going to give this application a 2nd shot. Everyone falls short and deserves a second chance. Hopefully, this app will not let me down the second time. I Will update in two weeks from today

July 16, 2021

We are deeply sorry that we have left you a bad consulting experience.

As a supplier, we cherish every customer who accompanies YOYCOL to grow. We attach great importance to this problem and will strengthen the service and communication skills of employees .

For the problem you encountered about how to adjust the price, we has been updated to help center . There is link of help center about how to edit the price. You can track this link to check detail .

The retail price is the amount you charge your customer for your product.Your profit is retail price minus cost at Yoycol. (Retail price=Product's price at Yoycol+Shipping rate+Profit you add)

First, enter your store and click Yoycol apps.

Second, choose one product to design and publish it.

Third, you can set a retail price after clicking 'Publish' button.

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are always concerned about and committed to improving our service.

We hope our processing result can get your further comment, thank you ! If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us via email or jivo chat. Our corporate email is support@yoycol.com .

In addition, you can find the jivo online chat portal on our official website.

Yoycol Support Team Supervisor

RUDEBWOY UNIVERSITY

If there was a no star rating that would be what I would rate them. I have been waiting for 2 orders that were placed in January. There response times are sometimes days. Their complex shipping charges goes by the weight of your product, you don't know until you check out. Their policy is clear as mud!!

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the orders. Please know that with every issue we urge you to reach out to our support team to get the situation resolved, including the payment and shipping charge issue - support@yoycol.com or LiveChat on our official website.
For your 2 orders placed in January, our support team has noticed you on 4th March through the JIVO live chat and 16th March through the email, to claim that your payment is not successful. At that time, we suggested you to checking with your payment company like PayPal or bank. Only received the money, we can fulfill your orders.
For the shipping charge, we use online automatic shipping calculate to charge for your fees. It depends on distance and weight. Just as the normal ways logistics company did. Once you choose the destination and the products, we will show the shipping fee in the calculation dashboard immediately, not until you check out. In addition, we give you three kinds of schemes: the fastest, the cheapest, and customize.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. In order to give you a more intuitive display, we will consider showing our shipping calculation method in the form of a table. And we also consider calculating the cost according to the number of pieces in the future.
If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please check in with us at support@yoycol.com.

Artllery

Terrible customer service! I want to cancel my purchase and get my money back, I sent emails, had chat with customer service, and they just tell me the order is in the country of destination. Its not! Its in in china as its states in the "tracking number" they gave to me. The tracking number is NOT in my order in the dashboard, not sure what tracking number is that they gave to me TBH. The tracking number they gave me is definitely unusable. I ordered on the 02.02.2021 to try this company, Order has no update since 18.02.2021. The support cant help anything. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! Definitely not going to use them never more.

March 9, 2021

Dear,
Thanks for your review.We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience in such detail. We're sorry to hear that you had to go through this situation about production + shipping delays.
We have returned your money back to your payment account, and you can check it later. To express our apology, the parcel will still be delivered to you for free.
Just as the situation you feedback to us, during February, we got a large amount of orders out of our expect , We tried our best to fulfill all orders as fast as possible, but your order was dispatched until March. We were not able to control the shipping speed, we even didn’t find your package was not updated.
To improve our service moving forward, we will update the function to display the shipping information on Yoycol dashboard after March 15th, by then you can track the shipping status. Furthermore, We’ll choose better shipping companies to shorten our delivery time. Last but not the least, We’ll promote the service level of our support team.
We would really like to help you out and fix any problems occurred , If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@yoycol.com.

Kind regards,