Yoycol: Print on Demand

Top rated All-over print on demand & dropshipping provider

Price: Free

Goddess Goodybag

The customer service is non existent don't bother wasting your time because it's been weeks and weeks and weeks with no response. Terrible, I don't recommend, although good products the service is extremely bad that I'm going to delete the app.

November 18, 2022

Firstly, we are very sorry that you have experienced these problems. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback - we appreciate it very much as it helps us to build a better service for you and all our customers.

Could you please tell us how you contacted us and didn't get a response? We're sorry because we couldn't find your information.

If you have any questions, you can contact us by email or chat, we will reply to you within 24 hours after receiving the message, this is our contact information: https://www.yoycol.com/contact_us

We are committed to turning around your experience.

Yoycol Support Team

ClubsAndSticks

Time spent using app About 4 hours

my templates will not publish and no one is responding to my chat or email request. I have tried multiple times without success

November 15, 2022

We are deeply sorry that bring the inconvenience for you,we already report this issue to our system, now they said already fix well, and we have sent Email to you. If you still have this problem, please be free to tell us.

Blazing Star Stables

I have integrated my shop, designed products, have customers asking why theres no shipping.... I attempted to order myself, and after multiple emails with no response am looking elsewhere to redesign. Service needs attention.

November 8, 2022

Dear user,

We have checked your comments and wanted to know if the problem you reported still exists. Has your customer been able to place an order normally?

And could you please send us your account?we will check it for you.

Our technical team and I are on standby to support, and we are committed to turning around your experience.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and for helping us to improve.
And you can contact us here:https://www.yoycol.com/contact_us

Best regards!
Yoycol Support Team

Raijukaiju

The products are great. The communication is not. I placed a test order to see how Yoycol would handle getting a regular customer order and they have failed every step of the way. Had this been a real customer I would have been in deep trouble as the item ordered has been in production for over a month and Yoycol has not been responding to my inquires about the item. Overall/to summarize: the product quality is honestly pretty nice as my test items actually got made and sent out. The customer service doesn't exist unless you leave a bad review as they will hop to answering those pretty fast it seems, and expect long shipping times.

September 14, 2022

Firstly, we are very sorry that you have experienced these problems, the shipping is affected due to the Covid-19 recently broke in our region.
Sorry that our support didn't reach you in time, we will improve our service.

Soul Coffee Apparel

Great products but absolute worst customer service. It has been almost two weeks and our customers order hasn't even been processed. After multiple attempts to contact customer service through chat, emails and even having shopify contact them there was no response to the emails sent and even with screenshots showing they weren't even looking at the right store my customers order STILL hasn't even been started. I understand the COVID issues which is why we tried to be patient but this is unacceptable when customer service isn't even looking at the right information/account to resolve the issue. We have no choice but to uninstall this app and remove all products from our store.

August 31, 2022

Hi, we are very sorry that you have experienced these problems.
Our technical team are on standby to support, and we are committed to turning around your experience. We have reached out to you via email to discuss and assist you in the best way possible.

Aaziri

I placed an order on 8/1/21, it has been 19 days and my order had not been processed or shipped. Customer service stopped responding to me. I cannot use this company for my business and I will not order again.

August 22, 2022

Hi, your product is surely in production and the shipping is affected fue to the Covid-19 recently broke in our region.
Sorry that our suport didn't reach you in time. You can join our Whatsapp group shown on the website. We have staff here to help.

avalove shop

I would love to use this service. I designed about 68 items for my shop that went live, and discovered there is no shipping settings on any of the items. The settings did not migrate to my shop. I have spent almost a full week trying to get a hold of someone from yoycol, with no response or small responses that are not helpful. It's so sad I would really love to use this service, but there isn't any customer service, I can't even get the shipping set up in Shopify and it's been a week trying to contact them. If no one gets in touch today, I'll have to delete this app and remove the 68 products I would love to sell. :(

August 17, 2022

Hi, sorry for that you don't get a smooth experience when using Yoyocl. You can join our whatsapp group, which was shown our website. There is staff to solve for you. Hope you can give us another chance.

Sew Lit Creations Brand Ltd.

The quality and service are inconsistent. I have to pull their items from my store because they were sending items that were missing finishes... hems... buttons...loose strings. I'm not sure they have quality checks. They also don't respond to you when you reach out about fixing the problems. Their slack quality could diminish your reputation. I wish I could upload pictures. They sent me shorts with one hemmed leg and the other leg wasn't even stitched. No one caught it before sending it over seas.

August 17, 2022

We sincerely apologize for the problem and not offering service in time. You can join our whatsapp group. There were staff could solve for you.
Deeply sorry for the inconvenience it causes you.

Shkorina | ሽኮሪና

Location Germany

No customer service, No fast production, No on-time shipment. Your money will be held and they never reply to anything. please stop using Yoycol for now until they fix their issues. no such business practices in the current eCommerce time can survive. Let's see what they will do and say.

July 31, 2022

Hello, we are sorry for the bad experience you had. Could you please tell us what's happen? We will do best to improve. You can contact via email zhaolu@yoycol.com.

snackonart

STAY AWAY!! BAD SERVICE !! SHIPPING TIME IS TERRIBLE. Over 21 days still in production and bad customer service to silence. Cannot deliver goods on time Shopify should not promote such app. Check out their Whatsapp page most vendors are complaining about the same issue. ( Yoycol) Upgrade service or get out. Shopify!! Please take action.

July 21, 2022

Sorry for the bad experience you got with us. Our support team is dealing with your issue. We apologize again. We will improve and hope we can copperate in the future.

Previous 1